SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 5:20 am

Cp - none have a rose and all are nervous.

Lily is wearing blue dress and Zac is wearing white shirt so all screen caps will be used by this episode except for the Viarni hug.

Weird that they have included that one with the others - to make it seem that she decides to leave?

More alone time with Viarni. Strolling along the beach - it's very romantic and he is saying some nice things. Romantic music.

We are seeing a lot more or Viarni and Zac together this episode. Are they setting them up as a couple.

Lily and Hannah giving Claudia a hard time and implying that giving a necklace is like giving a gift to a friend. I call bullsh;t! You are both totally jelly.

Claudia then asks to take him aside and the background music is like they have in animal documentaries when the lions are stalking their prey!!!!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 5:27 am

Claudia is saying everything that Zac wants to hear. I'm calling it - Hannah is definitely going home tonight.

Zac takes Lily away. She is one cool chick. TBH - I think too cool for him - IMO she needs someone with more edge.

They talk about what would be a good day and she says she would go for a drive, find a Pub and get smashed. An honest answer from a 20 year old but I'm not sure if that is what Zac is after. She intrigues him but I just can't see them fitting into each other's lives.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 08, 2017 5:29 am

Katiebelle wrote:Claudia is saying everything that Zac wants to hear. I'm calling it -  Hannah is definitely going home tonight.

Zac takes Lily away. She is one cool chick. TBH - I think too cool for him - IMO she needs someone with more edge.

They talk about what would be a good day and she says she would go for a drive, find a Pub and get smashed. An honest answer from a 20 year old but I'm not sure if that is what Zac is after.  She intrigues him but I just can't see them fitting into each other's lives.

cantstopl rofl such an aussie love it.....i noticed on her first 1 on 1 she couldnt wait for a drink!!!

ETA hope she leaves the car though after getting smashed! hmmm
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 08, 2017 5:32 am

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 5:35 am

Dom turns up and its time for the RC.

All girls standing in a row looking very nervous. Dom tells the girls that Zac is struggling But has made his decision.

Lily called first!
Viarni - is that Matilda's F1 music?
Claudia.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 5:37 am

Poor Hanah - she's looks pretty devastated but she is taking it with grace. She even thanks him! Poor Viarni is crying.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 08, 2017 5:37 am

Struggle schmuggle. It was always going to be Hannah, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 5:39 am

Ohhhhhh... The preview looks good!

Definitely some tension with the families and he is grilled about the age difference between him and Claudia.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 08, 2017 5:46 am

Thank you for the postings, @Katiebelle, @Karina and @LeapofFaith yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 5:48 am

Yeah, the family visits look interesting I guess after Claudia's car crash and her saying that relationships are a trigger re depression etc l think her parents will be very concerned about her and the partner she decides on I also think it is Lilys Dad with the long hair who grills Zac as well. Somehow he may blend in well with Vs family and her with his. This ep tptb seem to be making V and appear as a more romantic couple. Zac did not seem too impressed when Lily said she would like to get smashed after driving- a motel on real life date. Zac seems to worry that Lily and V will become bored with him. He is so lovely I wonder if Lily is too much for Zac and V is the safer option not sure cause I love Lily but V is also a fab woman.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 5:52 am

Thank you for posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 08, 2017 5:56 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ohhhhhh... The preview looks good!

Definitely some tension with the families and he is grilled about the age difference between him and Claudia.

YAY so any more future scaps we can play with ?! did you guys happen to see the infamous v and zac hug? Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha