SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 6:02 am

@LeapofFaith No, I will replay it later I may have missed it but my partner watched with me and he really commented on how Claudia parents grilled him re the age difference and the long haired guy I suspect Lilys Dad being very emphatic about getting an answer from Zac. I have always thought Lily would be F1 not so sure now the home visits and his parent's reaction to the women will be the defining factors.IMO

Last edited by Karina on Mon May 08, 2017 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 08, 2017 6:08 am

Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith No, I will replay it later I may have missed it but my partner watched with me and he really commented on how Claudia parents grilled him re the age difference and the long haired guy I suspect Lilys Dad being very emphatic about getting an answer from Zac. I have always thought Lily would be F1 not so sure now the home visits and his parent's reaction to the women will be the defining factors.IMO

yes Isn't Lily's dad in Australia? Is it Lily's mum that lives in Wellington??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 6:09 am

My thoughts on Zac and Lily.

I do love Lily - she's intrepid, she's authentic, she's quirky and she's young and fresh. And as a 20 year old she seems to be carefree and without responsibility. ... oh... I remember those glorious days ... so long ago.

I'm not sure she is ready to settle down in one place or with one man - she has a lot more living to do and a lot more experiences to enjoy.

Zac seems very settled with job he loves and with family close by - I just can't see him on a spur of the moment, don't know, don't care where we end up, as long as it's a pub so we can get smashed adventure.

After the initial attraction settles I'm not sure how they would be compatible in the real world.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 6:15 am

@LeapofFaith Yes, but they can travel Poppy's mom came from Auz and Lily flats in Wellington so he could meet all her family she has brothers also I think

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 08, 2017 6:31 am

Katiebelle wrote:My thoughts on Zac and Lily.

I do love Lily - she's intrepid, she's authentic, she's quirky and she's young and fresh.  And as a 20 year old she seems to be carefree and without responsibility. ... oh... I remember those glorious days ... so long ago.

I'm not sure she is ready to settle down in one place or with one man - she has a lot more living to do and a lot more experiences to enjoy.

Zac seems very settled with job he loves and with family close by - I just can't see him on a spur of the moment, don't know, don't care where we end up, as long as it's a pub so we can get smashed adventure.

After the initial attraction settles I'm not sure how they would be compatible in the real world.

I hear what you're saying @Katiebelle however it occurs to me that as an elite sportsman Zac would have spent much of his youth/early 20s training, dieting and generally having a very restricted lifestyle.  So he probably didn't do all the getting smashed-type activities that most of us did (and now regret Hugesmile ).  

Relevant quote from this article: "I got to the age of 20 and decided to try my hand at an Olympic discipline and train for the next six or seven years in the sport of sprint kayaking in the same squad as Lisa Carrington. That became my full-time passion to try and qualify for an Olympics," said Franich."

So the opportunity to have a bit of fun now with someone he's IMO clearly attracted to is probably quite liberating I would imagine. Think of how wild ex-Olympians often go when they retire!  Not saying Zac's looking to go on a bender but he might just want to have fun with Lily, even if that doesn't translate to a forever-type relationship.  

JMO

Last edited by Bobette on Mon May 08, 2017 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 6:33 am

Did Zac look disappointed with that comment from Lily?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 6:35 am

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:My thoughts on Zac and Lily.

I do love Lily - she's intrepid, she's authentic, she's quirky and she's young and fresh.  And as a 20 year old she seems to be carefree and without responsibility. ... oh... I remember those glorious days ... so long ago.

I hear what you're saying @Katiebelle however it occurs to me that as an elite sportsman Zac would have spent much of his youth/early 20s training, dieting and generally having a very restricted lifestyle.  So he probably didn't do all the getting smashed-type activities that most of us did (and now regret Hugesmile ).  

Relevant quote from this article: "I got to the age of 20 and decided to try my hand at an Olympic discipline and train for the next six or seven years in the sport of sprint kayaking in the same squad as Lisa Carrington. That became my full-time passion to try and qualify for an Olympics," said Franich."

So the thought of having a bit of fun now with someone he's IMO clearly attracted to is probably quite liberating. Think of how wild ex-Olympians often go when they retire!  Not saying Zac's looking to go on a bender but he might just want to have fun with Lily, even if that doesn't translate to a forever-type relationship.  

JMO

Don't forget that being a teacher and role model for the teenagers he coaches at the surf life saving club is his passion. I just can't see him wanting to go out and get smashed.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 08, 2017 6:40 am

Hmmmm... you make a good point yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 6:41 am

I haven't seen the episode yet but I think with that comment Lily won't be F1.

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 6:42 am

bachfan05 wrote:Did Zac look disappointed with that comment from Lily?

I thought so. What did you think @Karina?

Then again - he did call her first. So who knows.

I just think she's a bit of a cool cat and he might be a little too mainstream for her. I'm definitely no expert but I think she might be happier with someone that is a little edgier and who would challenge her more. Just thoughts!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 08, 2017 6:46 am

It feels to me that Lily is sabotaging herself imo. Each time they are together she is giving him a way out. The last episode she told him to pick someone safer and now this getting smash comment. Umm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 7:49 am

iamreal2u wrote:It feels to me that Lily is sabotaging herself imo.  Each time they are together she is giving him a way out.  The last episode she told him to pick someone safer and now this getting smash comment.  Umm.

first thank you all for the live update!!

i agree about sabotaging herself. it is a defense protection mode someone scared to be rejected imo... been there done that burnt the tee shirt..... she is pushing his buttons like "see the worse of her to test him

i like lily a lot but 2 segments were cut and those give me pause.

1.  she played with her spoon at her fancy diner implying sex
2.  she wrote this note and zac said it was infamous (?)

so if he is still ok with her non ladylike attitude that means a lot to me.

claudia has IMO the F2 edit from the start a la Dani... lot of PI, clingy, bubbly, sweet but misunderstood, special bond with lead, lust attraction (aka the wow reaction when zac saw her in the stairs at the dance SD). diamonds could be a sorry gift? he has a soft spot for her since out of the limo. the only one i saw him acting like a kid jumping up and down... not much acting as a mature man. me thinks being with young adults keep him young that way

which lead me to think he is not as mature as we think he is or should for 28. i agree with @Bobette it is like catching up what he missed and why he is comfortable with younger women. imo he is in the middle of crossed roads... still want fun but also a steady girlfriend...

viarni is 24. a good compromise. i cannot stop thinking prods cut too much parts and at almost the end i cannot connect the dots. I think she has the perfect F3 edit aka next bachelorette NZ like @Bobette said. at times i almosr think zac changed his mind in the middle from viarni to lily going back and forth until the flamme got too hot for him to resist lily...

right now i still stand by my F1 Lily F2 Claudia F3 Viarni

But I do not see long term relationship with Lily like @Katybelle said. maybe a year or two max. time also for zac to truly grow up and move on to maturity.

i think lily had adrenaline junkies BF, surfers like.... but got tired of them. i think she thinks she wants to try steady. i think she needs both and not sure long term zac can fill in her needs. her bio says she is an adrenaline junkie....

but for now i think both lily and zac are mutually feeding their today needs.

i predict claudia to meet very soon a BF like fleur.

but yet again viarni can be his "emily" ...

... all my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha