SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 10:41 am

I'm glad to catch up here and see that the deserving couple won!

Congrats to Rashad and Emma for a well deserved MBT!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by coolangel Wed May 24, 2017 2:31 pm

Yay! Rashad won! laughlaughlaugh laughlaughlaugh

A well-deserved win IMO. So happy that Emma finally got her first MBT! danceround

Still salty about James not winning last season but this kinda takes away a bit of that burn. With David also in second place, it almost feels like DWTS is returning to it's roots IMO.

Normani was a class act. Even though harmonizers on SM made it very difficult for me to cheer for her, I ended up really liking her in the end for the woman she is. yes

Even though this season was all over the place, it still ended on a high for me. Cheers to the last regular DWTS spring season.  wine
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed May 24, 2017 4:07 pm

Cool....what do you mean by "the last regular DWTS spring season"?

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed May 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Normanikordei should be proud.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 1f49b  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 24, 2017 4:25 pm

leselihau wrote:Cool....what do you mean by "the last regular DWTS spring season"?

Spring 2018 will be the launch of DWTS Jr. From the looks of it, DWTS is going back to once a year and will air only in the Fall. It's not 100% confirmed yet but multiple inside sources are reporting the same.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Oh Gawd! I don't want to see a bunch of kids dressed as adults dancing. Put that crap on Freeform. Bad move ABC.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Samuel10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Samuel10 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Family10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Samuel15DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 6:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Congrats to Rashad and Emma. They were so sweet together. Both Emma and Lindsey did great with non dance familiar partners. Normani is a great girl, but I am happy to see the ringer not win. Maybe DWTS will learn and stop with so many ringers.

You and me both! I have to admit I was hoping for Rashad and I gave all my votes to him, but I was surprised that she went out third. I find it hilarious that producers loaded the show with female pro dancers/ringers and yet the two men who had no dance experience came in first and second. It was like a slap on the wrist for producers and judges. I loved it!!! Hopefully they will heed the warning for future seasons.

Who knew Charo was such an incredible guitarist! Loved her playing. So different from her coochie coochie shtick. Wish I'd seen more of that.

Over all, an enjoyable show. Some of the bits were quite amusing....Mr. T rapping and the bromance between Maks and Nick...had me LOL.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 6:52 pm

pikake wrote:I'm so happy I'm crying!!!

What a fantastic ending with Rashad and Emma ... they truly deserved this win!!!!

YAY!!! clapping! High clap Hoorray

I loved how emotional both of them where. You could see it meant so much. Rashad had his eyes closed the whole time Tom was talking....it was like he was silently praying.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 6:57 pm

coolangel wrote:
leselihau wrote:Cool....what do you mean by "the last regular DWTS spring season"?

Spring 2018 will be the launch of DWTS Jr. From the looks of it, DWTS is going back to once a year and will air only in the Fall. It's not 100% confirmed yet but multiple inside sources are reporting the same.

Sorry for the multiple posts...but I thought the JR version was a one of due to the winter Olympics? Like with Winter BIP? An attempt by ABC to pull in viewers from the Olympics.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 24, 2017 7:00 pm

OMGosh I am so so happy for Rashad!! Such a deserved win imo! Yay!! clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 24, 2017 7:03 pm

So happy for Rashad. I wanted either him or Normani to win.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 24, 2017 7:20 pm

I think DWTS Junior is a horrific idea. JMO. Really dumb.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+42
Cila51290
stuckinsc
mtnlvr55
mizzoufan
pikake