SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 7:24 pm

@Sprite It's Bachelor Winter Games that will be airing in February at the same time as The Olympics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 7:32 pm

@GuardianAngel yes Thank you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 8:13 pm

I think Normani is a great young lady. But the judges over scored and under critiqued her all season and TPTB was manipulative in editing her as the downtrodden victim. I felt they were manipulating us all to want Normani.

We saw one time about Rashad's dad and all he gave up to take care of his family, once, not again and again and again.

Bonner almost died, and yet we heard less about that than Normani being bullied.

Simone had a tragic backstory that we heard about two times only.

I don't blame Normani, I blame the DWTS TPTB. Normani is great, but my desire for her not to win was about TPTB and not her at all.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Thrilled for Rashad & Emma! Well deserved! I watched back their win a few times and noticed Rashad said "OH S****" laugh out loud and Emma's happiness made me smile. clapping!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 1f49c

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 8367-910 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 I_got_13 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Sprite wrote:You and me both! I have to admit I was hoping for Rashad and I gave all my votes to him, but I was surprised that she went out third. I find it hilarious that producers loaded the show with female pro dancers/ringers and yet the two men who had no dance experience came in first and second. It was like a slap on the wrist for producers and judges. I loved it!!! Hopefully they will heed the warning for future seasons.

I had a feeling she was going to be out third once I saw Twitter on Monday night. The yopmail abuse always catches up in the end IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud Harmonizers didn't learn their lesson from Bristol Palin and Zendaya stans IMO.  Hugesmile

There is a reason why they say you don't win DWTS without winning the General Population IMO. IA that the GP sent quite a message to TPTB by having Rashad and David in the top 2.  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 4256136633

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 10:44 pm

@coolangel What was said? I don't follow any of this stuff.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Sprite wrote:@coolangel What was said? I don't follow any of this stuff.

Harmonizers were organizing and encouraging followers to create more yopmail accounts to vote. That thing is the kiss of death on finale night and yet these fandoms never learn IMO. I saw one fan account boasting about generating 500K votes overnight for Normani with their 30K followers. Rolling Eyes If you abuse yopmail to that point, it's a given that ABC will throw out those votes IMO esp. since they were already cracking up on it earlier this season and limiting account creations to 20. ABC is very strict on finale night when it comes to voting (which they should be) IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 25, 2017 12:11 am

I have never heard of yopmail. Live and learn.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+42
Cila51290
stuckinsc
mtnlvr55
mizzoufan
pikake