SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Carine Tue May 16, 2017 5:58 pm

@TLTF production maybe..CH or Elan, whoever was his handler on the show could be one.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by jjjami Tue May 16, 2017 6:00 pm

TLTF wrote:What I saw so far is that they are pretty much all following each other (not all all but most of them). Bryan for example, accepted a certain amount of request from them (I figure I cant say as his profile is private - but you can see on the public profile who they are following and i saw Bryan like 2 or 3 times) but no sign of Peter yet (on the other contestant followings).

It looks like he didnt start the "accepting request spree" but he followed some people. So imo its not people from the show.

Ughh it's hard to be clear, hope you'll understand Smiley

no worries I get what you mean too. Smiley

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Maybe Peter is F2 and he isnt up to accepting requests yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 6:17 pm

see2love wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BHlVLR9Aj_-/

He is gorgeous!

He looks like one of those people that will age very, very well. I can see him having that silver fox look when he is in his 50s.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue May 16, 2017 6:22 pm

see2love wrote:Maybe Peter is F2 and he isnt up to accepting requests yet.
That could be a possibility. Even though he's out the bubble, it could be that everything that he went through is still fresh. Just speculating. Even when you-know-who decides to post spoilers about Rachel's F1, I'm still going to observe each of her F3 relationships. Just because he says it doesn't automatically mean it's true. That's where sleuthing comes in, which is proof to me.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Anything's possible. I'm watching all the F3's and Rachel's SM for any potential clues.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 6:24 pm

I remember seeing the truck picture in his IG worthpersonaltraining I don't know when but it wasn't recent? I didn't think.

What was there before?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 9:28 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Peter's bio. Hopefully, he shares something about himself that we don't know as yet.

ETA: I'm so caught up with Peter that I just typed Peter Lindsay rofl rofl Help me!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Well nothing is coming in tonight so see you all tomorrow. nite Praying tomorrow will be better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 10:47 pm

Love the avi!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Do you think Peter would move to Texas with his business starting to take off?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Maybe Peter is going through the process of being the next bachelor and that is why he is quiet IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens