SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:01 am

julychild wrote:
Petalfan wrote:But how would that be South Carolina ? Bc the blimp was during the day light ? And that looks like the sun is going down

Lol, they used a filter on it during post-production to make that effect. It's prettier that way, and gives that "walking together into the sunset" effect. Exact same sky in the daylight scene and the "sunset" one. It is Rachel and Dean.

They often do a night portion on the 1on1 as well.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:10 am

@gramercypark10 yes but in different clothes. These are their day clothes

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:17 am

stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is this Alex ?
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 21 0bc013a41e79ea95fe9f5c1967dad3f8_zpsqukhtfv8

(Cred copied from SC only thread)

It looks like his long in front wavy hair. IMO.
Definitely Alex - same hair line

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:28 am

BachS8 wrote:Hi! I've been re watching the first episode and at the 47:35 min mark on ITunes, just after she's with Dean, she's talking alone - I don't know how to do a screen cap but it's at the 47:34 ishh mark... then it moves on to Anthony and she talks about what she wants in a relationship, what she wants out of doing this show, then there is another moment (47:50) when she alone and she talks... she looks the same .... then it moves onto Eric and her conversation with him where she talks about:  love is sacrifice, it's commitment... it's an unexplained energy that you just feel with someone.... that uncommon factor... then she's alone again (48:15 mark) and she says that she looking for somebody who makes her feel something that none of the other guys do.

I think the 3rd screen cap was done after the show. Would it be possible that someone post screen caps to compare? Thanks so much! I enjoy this season and the board.

welcomeyall and great post!

I would do it for you but I have no way of viewing it. It is very possible the PI (Private interview) was done after filming, that isn't uncommon. However it would be great to see what she is wearing when she says unexplained energy to see if we can match that up with maybe a 1:1 or group date.

Have a look in the s/cap thread No Discussion and see if anything looks familiar. Maybe someone else can grab it for further sleuthing.

No Discussion thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:05 pm

@BachS8 I dont understand your post can you please explain it a little better because I was looking for the marks and cant find them at all. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by BachS8 Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Sorry.. I'm French and sometimes I don't express myself the right way.
There are PIs in Episode 1 that were done after the fact, not during the episode. One of the PIs done after the fact is after she talked to Eric and we are moving on to the doll Adam Jr. Her dress is the same but her make up is different. In that PI, she says that she looking for somebody who makes her feel something that none of the other guys do. I just noticed that they put that cut in there.

BachS8

Back to top Go down

Post by BachS8 Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Sorry about the double post... just finishing my thoughts. I think Epi 1 was really in favor of Bryan. **IMO** When she's giving him the FIR, she's telling him that she felt something that's unexplainable, that she just connected with. Then a Voice Over saying he's confident, direct, takes control of the situation.  
We'll see...

BachS8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:18 pm

@BachS8 If that's all true then saying it's not obvious in the beginning fits more with Peter before the spoiler.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachS8 Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:25 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@BachS8 If that's all true then saying it's not obvious in the beginning fits more with Peter before the spoiler.

That's true.

BachS8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:38 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@BachS8 If that's all true then saying it's not obvious in the beginning fits more with Peter before the spoiler.

See I think both the F2 are pretty obvious from the beginning. Without reading this board I would have known both went far.

Bryan: first kiss and FIR
Peter: first repose during ceremony and first 1:1.

I guess I don't see it really fitting one completely over the other. The real non-obvious one to me is Eric.

All JMO.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:41 pm

@Tiggerlgh yes Eric would be a non obvious confusing shock IMO. However without the spoiler I don't see how Peter would have been obvious from episode one. The fact that his next 1 on 1 I believe is episode 7, also lead a the way for slow burner, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:45 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@Tiggerlgh yes Eric would be a non obvious confusing shock IMO. However without the spoiler I don't see how Peter would have been obvious from episode one. The fact that his next 1 on 1 I believe is episode 7, also lead a the way for slow burner, IMO.

Just playing devis advoce here but with Bryan you have FIR, then no date at all, group dates until episode 5. That could also be a slow burn.

I really think it could apply to both. All IMO

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch