SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:59 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 M10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 N10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 O10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Q10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 S10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 T10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 U10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 V10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 W10

source for the BL HERE

source for the SC HERE

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 am

BTW... the subtiles are not mine but YOUTUBE.... some are like WTH? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:18 am

well well well... some editor had fun with animals !! rofl cantstopl rofl
I really believe that they always add animals and the kind is a desguised message but here there were wayyyyyyyy too many cantstopl

If I had to see a message... love birds so rachel and her F1 (2 birds, 2 horses)... the top 3 (loved the turtles laugh out loud)... the aligator snake lee (seen 2 times but did not make the last SC)... the birds on tree (guys)... the alone bird (seen 2 times, rachel).

I prefer ONE animal in the middle so I know the mood. here it was almost an animal documentary!!! Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Hh10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Ii10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Jj10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Kk10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Ll10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Mm10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Nn10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Oo10
source recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:21 am

I also noticed that Bryan was best bud with alex and eric. I am surprised about eric but then she said that eric is very positive. So his drama was just like kenny. his button was pushed way too many times by lee..........

When I look at those pics, I see bryan as a happy guy and friendly. I saw the funny vids from alex. they were hilarious. I truly like what I see from Bryan. I also remember that his ex said good things about him too. :yes:

funny that all the guys seemed to have 2 big luggages and bryan one small.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Aaaa10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Bbbb10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Cccc10
source recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:50 am

coolangel wrote:
HEA wrote:IMO the 3rd drapes have this velvet touch and color versus the 4th maybe?

Agreed that the 3rd pic drapes are velvety in texture IMO. :yes:  Also, the 4th pic was already sleuthed to be from Bryan's HTD based on the top she is wearing.

What she is wearing is irrelevant, the ITM in third SC is also the same dress as the top two, but is done at a different time.  My point being it is a possibility they are the same drapes but have used different lighting as they often do.  I've played with photo editor a bit and you can get them to look the same.  Notice the rest of the SC has the same cheesy decor that is typically used by TPTB,  and if they are the same that ITM could have been done any time.

Last edited by Max64 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:54 am

@HEA I like your BL analysis. The SCs show what the issue with perception of stiffness is IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:59 am

nd4reality wrote:@HEA I like your BL analysis. The SCs show what the issue with perception of stiffness is IMO.

thank you. Smiley
you are very right. perception is the key word yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:07 am

Thant means not much but at the same time we see a slight difference O=IMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Ff10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 Gg10
from recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:12 am

Max64 wrote:I was watching last nights episode again, I think Rachel's ITM while with Peter was done post show.  Looking at the first 2 SC's her hair is fuller, wavy plus she has earrings on, compare that to the third SC, her hair is straight, and no earrings.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 4-1111
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 4-1011

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 4-111

Another thing that's been bugging me are those drapes.  I think they are the same drapes that are in Rachel's ITM from Peter's HTD, although the lighting is different, I think they could be the same.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 25 414fda10
My SC's made from this source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5Ghj-Z_NM

Interesting screencaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:22 am

Good find on the screen caps, @Max64. Definitely her hair is different in the ITM than on the date itself, so it was probably filmed later on. I noticed she had the same straight hair when she was giving ITM for her time with Eric as well.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:24 am

coolangel wrote:
HEA wrote:IMO the 3rd drapes have this velvet touch and color versus the 4th maybe?

Agreed that the 3rd pic drapes are velvety in texture IMO. :yes:  Also, the 4th pic was already sleuthed to be from Bryan's HTD based on the top she is wearing.

the clothes dont matter as proven above Smiley They do retakes post-show in the same outfit. so you have to check jewellery, make up, hair, etc Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch