SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:17 pm

quietpal wrote:@HEA You made me laugh about the FS bit for P & R.laugh out loud
At least they'll have all night to talk talk talk talk talk.

Now they don't talk talk talk...they just kiss kiss kiss rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by violetstoo Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:04 pm

HEA wrote:then as usual, prods made her believe that Peter made Rachel cry.... I believe it is the diner part of their 2 1-1 in switzerland. The background does not have the spanish look imo.

Peter: and she got tears down to her face... and I blame myself for that.

he is telling her a teary story. I am thinking an ex. Peter does not look at Rachel, he is still emotional about it. ... Him looking down can be because he is ashamed  or feel guilty or it is easier for him to share his story what I think is the break up with his last GF.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 Image118
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 Image119

He could also play an act he rehearsed knowing that few tears would gain him a rose and a good place for the next bach position. I still have a hard time to decide if he is a good guy or follow maybe his goal to be next bach.

and it works because here is what I think RAchel hearing Peter (same background)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 Image110

all are from recorded TV - my SC

Then we have this Peter VO on top of Bryan shutting the door.... edits. Prods wand us to believe that something horrible happened with bryan

Peter VO: After last night she will have a hard time to believe in love ever again.

In fact prods want us to believe something terrible happened with peter (we do not know in the segment he is speaking about rachel or his ex) and the VO makes us believe something terrible happened with bryan too.

Most dramatic season... always  giggling

This is the scene where she is wearing the red dress, and ask the question, "Have you ever brought home a black girl before?" in the season's preview.  It will be interesting to see the answer.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm

quietpal wrote:@HEA You made me laugh about the FS bit for P & R.laugh out loud
At least they'll have all night to talk talk talk talk talk.

how many ground do you think he would or would have covered? winconsin size or Texas size? naaaaaa LA size for sure! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:02 pm

violetstoo wrote:

This is the scene where she is wearing the red dress, and ask the question, "Have you ever brought home a black girl before?" in the season's preview.  It will be interesting to see the answer.

oh is it??? definitely interesting indeed. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:01 am

@GuardianAngel I made a lot of SC from Bryan 1-1 and from QT with Peter.

There is a story I see unfolding and definitely a scrip. Do you want me to share them here or in the SC non discussion thread? I tend to overflow the SC thread all the time because I am a bit excessive, I know that. So I am asking here Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:07 am

HEA wrote:@GuardianAngel I made a lot of SC from Bryan 1-1 and from QT with Peter.

There is a story I see unfolding and definitely a scrip. Do you want me to share them here or in the SC non discussion thread? I tend to overflow the SC thread all the time because I am a bit excessive, I know that. So I am asking here Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 2498057887

As long as they are not duplicates that @Ladybug82 already has you can post in the NO Discussion thread or you can post in the s/cap thread for discussion. If you put them in the NO discussion thread, there will be there for easy access for future, but I'm guessing you want to comment on the ones you post, therefore the s/cap thread is fine.

We used to have an Edit Analysis Thread. I think I will try to remember to create that next season or someone can remind me. That is a very good thread to use a lot of s/caps and analyze body language or sleuth a story unfolding.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:@GuardianAngel I made a lot of SC from Bryan 1-1 and from QT with Peter.

As long as they are not duplicates that @Ladybug82 already has you can post in the NO Discussion thread or you can post in the s/cap thread for discussion. If you put them in the NO discussion thread, there will be there for easy access for future, but I'm guessing you want to comment on the ones you post, therefore the s/cap thread is fine.  

We used to have an Edit Analysis Thread. I think I will try to remember to create that next season or someone can remind me. That is a very good thread to use a lot of s/caps and analyze body language or sleuth a story unfolding.

fantastic. thank you yes

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:25 am

Question for SC experts: where is this? And when?
This is from Tuesday's episode, she did two ITM in that setting, one about Bryan accepting her and she has never had that before. With peter is hiow she know where he stands.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 Img_2911

Source: my sc from tv recording.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:11 am

Everyone see a same or different story. So I am going to explain first what I saw when I made the SC. What I do, is generally stop every minute and check if there is something interesting to keep or not. sometimes it is a sequence, sometimes it is a look or a smile, sometimes it is hands etc. and sometimes it is places, where they kiss etc. It is interesting because like viewers, my first watch is to focus on people and mostly the faces even if I am aware of the general setting. But when I pause, check, pause, check. Then I see more a script developed in front of me.

This is what happened with Bryan and Rachel... but to my surprise, this is also what happened with peter and rachel. I still think Bryan is F1 but I change my mind about Peter. I believe this place was never the place he wanted to find love. That does not changed. He went to extend his business. That was his goal. However... I saw something that I did not expect with Peter: vulnerability. I think he liked Rachel and probably more than he thought. This reminds me of his comment: To my surprise, I had a great time. For me, this means that he did not expect to like the lead, to have a great time and maybe to start developing feelings for Rachel... Yeah yeah, you hear me. BUT... I think he was way too slow for Rachel. Peter needs time (said it in this QT: if I have time and the more time I will spend with her etc). He is what I call an intellectual. If the head is not sold, then the heart will not follow. He needs to fall in love with his head, then everything will follow. And this is what I did not understand before. He cannot fall in love in this kind of environment and definitely not within few hours/days spent with the lead.

And Rachel kept pushing him over and over physically when his head was just not ready. IMO, Rachel will not wait for him. Outside the show, she may have slow down and date, discuss, share activities etc and progressively move to falling in love... but that is not what the bachelorette is about. Peter and Rachel were never at the same speed. But I did see the sparks and the shyness and the vulnerability and the chemistry from Peter but he was fighting a lot this attraction. But yes, I saw for the first time Peter going for a kiss and touched her in the tube. That was the first physical move I saw from him. Rachel: what took you so long? says it all. He FINALLY made a physical move and not her.

I am still thinking more than ever that Bryan is F1. What I saw during the 1-1 is chemistry, attraction and a woman falling in love at the same speed as Bryan. At one point I saw the exact gesture as when she was in thispurple background saying : I am falling in love.... instead she said here: I like Bryan. I like him a lot.

The 1-1 with bryan went really well. On PI she said she had no doubt that Bryan was genuine. She trusted him. She said 2 times on PI and to him that she wanted to move forward and see it everytime with him. She dit not say the word future but when he did say he wanted to be the last man standing (not verbatim) she said something like "ok". Not a commitment or any promises but she acknowledged him on this and she was ok with that idea.

My last comment will be that the date with bryan ended with a kiss on top of the stairs of a chaptel.... we could see the crosses and it was almost the same setting as their first kiss (different, yet the same mood if I can describe it that way).

So the script for me was:

Peter: slow pace, give me enough time and I may fall in love. I am on the friend zone right now. I like this girl a lot and I need time for me to evolve into something more. but time was against him from the start. And if we are logical, of course it is silly to think that after a couple of hours, 2 people are ready to commit. he came with an agenda and to his surprise he liked the lead way more than expected. But time was his enemy. He never reached the : I am falling in love. Or if he did, Rachel was already fully engaged with Bryan.

bryan: we already have the friendship covered, we already have the physical covered, we now need to have the emotional to cover. Bryan had this part done. Rachel needs to accept it and trust it. The battle won't be because she does not trust Bryan. The battle will be against herself and open up and be vulnerable in order to just let go her walls. Bryan will have a battle to win to show her, by words and physically that it will not be a fling.

Everything above is my opinion. There is not a single fact in it. This is a theory as good as any.
Thank you for reading this long post and sorry for the multiple typos  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 2498057887

So now I will post the SC I made. Let me know if you see the same thing and if not, tell me anyway! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:13 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 110
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 11110
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 22210
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 33310
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 44410
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 55510
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 66610
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 77710
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 77710
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 88810
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 99910

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:28 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 9999910
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 Kkk10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 Kk10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 K10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 99999910
from recorded TV - my SC

versus

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 Offff10
ABC Press source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:41 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 99999916
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 99999915
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 99999911
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 99999914
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 99999912
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 99999913
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 99999910
from recorded TV - my SC (PI after the diner with Bryan)

versus

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 52 Lol10
from recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch