SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by brownravens Wed May 24, 2017 11:31 am

I kinda though she was eliminating matt..maybe 2-on-1?

But IA that the pink sequinned dress is probable F3 ceremony eliminating Eric - judgement/pressure definitely sounds like that IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 11:34 am

Usually the F3 ceremony is more casual, not to say this one was, but usually. I think those screencaps walking through the winery grounds in the pink gown are FRC caps. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 24, 2017 11:40 am

Good eye, @julychild

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 24, 2017 11:54 am

BachelorBabe512 wrote:Good eye, @julychild

I second this....eagle eyes @julychild yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Wed May 24, 2017 3:15 pm

julychild wrote:A couple of observations from the season's preview. Sorry, I can't bring pics over, but just to get a conversation started:

- Someone here identified the sc of Rachel standing on a roof (wearing pink beaded dress), to Italy. This would mean that the F3 definitely went to Italy(RS said he was eliminated in Dallas). She is dressed for a RC, and also seen crying while doing an interview in another scene (probably talking about how people will judge her for sending home the last black guy?)
- The one where she is wearing a bright pink dress, walking in a vineyard, is reminiscent of Jojo's walking on the beach scene. Could that be Rachel in her FRC dress, too? (although I don't think so!)
- Looks like Will got a 1-on-1 date. Maybe the second date in epi 5. was that the day trip to Sweden?
- Already talked about this...but Bryan got the date that Fleiss tweeted the photo (Rachel in white outfit). Epi 7 1-on-1 is Bryan (glamour date), Dean (tour of old town), Peter (Swiss Alps)
- Rachel is shown asking someone "have you ever taken a black girl home?" next is a shot of Jack. On closer look, she wasn't talking to Jack, she asked that question of Bryan. Wearing same dress in dinner scene with Bryan
- Adam and Matt may have made it as far as Epi 7

I immediately thought of FRC when I saw that s/cap of her walking in the vineyard...
Also to confirm that Dean got the old town date in Geneva, following s/cap is from top of the St. Peters cathedral in Geneva:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 4 Dded38106f07e1e8ebfce92411fe2122_zpsxhroapo8
source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

view from google.maps:
https://goo.gl/maps/pd3h2cEdEw32

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Hats off to all our wonderful sleuthers, including the non spoilers! :claphands

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm

@lettore nice job! yes

@sdmom I second that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 24, 2017 3:50 pm

Excellent sleuthing everyone! yes :claphands

@Aunties_Love, Can you please add the Episode 7 1-1's to the Filming schedule? TYIA! Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 3:52 pm

@coolangel Aunties_love have not been here for a while. hmmm hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 3:55 pm

coolangel wrote:Excellent sleuthing everyone! yes  :claphands

@Aunties_Love, Can you please add the Episode 7 1-1's to the Filming schedule? TYIA! Smiley

Can you break it down, and I'll put it in the filming schedule for her. She should be back soon. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed May 24, 2017 4:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I brought these over for you all.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 4 2ca5286163b3b1bc5688b31bfa706f0f_zpswor1blnk
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 4 D9049ecf2ec0f2c1741b64746c09969a_zpshhrk2du6
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 4 6c2c431f6c0b6b80497675e7c5845939_zpst6ensu9i

Source is LB82's screen caps from screencap thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

I f found these shots interesting - it is so hard to walk up vineyard rows - she should have been wearing boots! I want to say this is Spain due to the red soil. In another screenshot, you can see the dormant grape vines - definitely not red soil. Maybe Switzerland?
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 24, 2017 4:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
coolangel wrote:Excellent sleuthing everyone! yes  :claphands

Can you break it down, and I'll put it in the filming schedule for her. She should be back soon. TYIA

From sleuthing:
julychild wrote: Bryan got the date that Fleiss tweeted the photo (Rachel in white outfit). Epi 7 1-on-1 is Bryan (glamour date), Dean (tour of old town), Peter (Swiss Alps)
- Adam and Matt may have made it as far as Epi 7

From the press release,
Geneva, Switzerland, is the next scenic stop. Rachel discovers the finer things Geneva has to offer with one bachelor, heads to Old Town Geneva with another and journeys to the Swiss Alps to spend time on a glacier with still another suitor.

Episode 7 –  6 - 4:  Geneva, Switzerland(sleuthed per MOT) - Bryan, Dean, Eric, Peter.  +2

4/14: 1-on-1 Date: BRYAN - Lake Geneva/Glamour date
4/15: 1-on-1 Date: DEAN - Old Town Geneva
4/16: Group Date: Eric, Adam and Matt (?)
4/17: 1-on-1 Date: PETER - Swiss Alps Glacier
4/18:  7th Rose Ceremony  ELIMINATED: Adam, Matt (?)
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch