SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 2:40 pm

I think this opening shot in last night's promo should be the Monastery of Yuso in San Milian de la Cogolla, in the La Rioja region of Spain. The shots of Rachel walking through the vineyards in that long pink gown seemed FRC-ish and it would match with this region, which is known for wine-making. Thank you to @gisellexlopez for figuring out Chris Harrison's location in Spain from his IG.:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 3 8fa5d2daaca226d2e757ce3ca905b3e8_zps6rtma2i8

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 3 Monastery-of-Yuso-San-Millan-de-la-Cogolla-La-Rioja-Spain-UNESCO-World-Heritage-Site--680x360

SC No Discussion

http://spanielsko.sk/la-rioja/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 23, 2017 2:45 pm

@momoftrips  wow awesome! And boy she sure likes to kiss him  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 3 1f604
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 2:50 pm

@MissSid @momoftrips Terrific sleuthing! thumbsup thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 24, 2017 10:49 am

A couple of observations from the season's preview. Sorry, I can't bring pics over, but just to get a conversation started:

- Someone here identified the sc of Rachel standing on a roof (wearing pink beaded dress), to Italy. This would mean that the F3 definitely went to Italy(RS said he was eliminated in Dallas). She is dressed for a RC, and also seen crying while doing an interview in another scene (probably talking about how people will judge her for sending home the last black guy?)
- The one where she is wearing a bright pink dress, walking in a vineyard, is reminiscent of Jojo's walking on the beach scene. Could that be Rachel in her FRC dress, too? (although I don't think so!)
- Looks like Will got a 1-on-1 date. Maybe the second date in epi 5. was that the day trip to Sweden?
- Already talked about this...but Bryan got the date that Fleiss tweeted the photo (Rachel in white outfit). Epi 7 1-on-1 is Bryan (glamour date), Dean (tour of old town), Peter (Swiss Alps)
- Rachel is shown asking someone "have you ever taken a black girl home?" next is a shot of Jack. On closer look, she wasn't talking to Jack, she asked that question of Bryan. Wearing same dress in dinner scene with Bryan
- Adam and Matt may have made it as far as Epi 7

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 24, 2017 11:06 am

@julychild Do you mean Spain for your first observation?

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 11:14 am

julychild wrote:A couple of observations from the season's preview. Sorry, I can't bring pics over, but just to get a conversation started:

- The one where she is wearing a bright pink dress, walking in a vineyard, is reminiscent of Jojo's walking on the beach scene. Could that be Rachel in her FRC dress, too? (although I don't think so!)

I am almost convinced those are scenes of her walking to the FRC site. Scroll up further in the thread to take a look at the shot of the opening scene of the promo, which is a monastery in northern Spain. The monastery is surrounded by wine country and there are several vineyards close by. I'm guessing the FRC site is within that area. The monastery also happens to have a hotel attached.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 24, 2017 11:21 am

BachelorBabe512 wrote:@julychild Do you mean Spain for your first observation?

Yes, Spain. Thanks

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 11:22 am

I brought these over for you all.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 3 2ca5286163b3b1bc5688b31bfa706f0f_zpswor1blnk
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 3 D9049ecf2ec0f2c1741b64746c09969a_zpshhrk2du6
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 3 6c2c431f6c0b6b80497675e7c5845939_zpst6ensu9i

Source is LB82's screen caps from screencap thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 24, 2017 11:23 am

@julychild I wonder if Rachel asked Bryan that question right before hometowns. They would have been in Switzerland right?

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 24, 2017 11:27 am

@BachelorBabe512, in an interview she did say that she talked about this with the guys just before the htd.

Last edited by Carine on Wed May 24, 2017 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 24, 2017 11:29 am

BachelorBabe512 wrote:@julychild I wonder if Rachel asked Bryan that question right before hometowns.  They would have been in Switzerland right?

No, there's a rose on the table and that would mean it wasn't epi7. It was their first 1-on-1

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 24, 2017 11:31 am

The pink dress could be FRC but I expect her hair to be more done that is shown in that SC, looks very straight and not curled up but maybe that's the look they were going for.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch