SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Others can weigh in but I see 2 different time of day in those SCs.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bullwinkle Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:Others can weigh in but I see 2 different time of day in those SCs.

I agree. The caps of the patio with the final rose and plants have very little shadow so it seems like that is around noon - little before or little bit after. With the limo arrival - a lot more shadow. Plus the wind - it is windier in the later shots. JMO.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:11 pm

So I made some SC...

the car stopped. CH is waiting.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 47 Image116

I tried to light up but it is still hard to see.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 47 Image811
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 47 Image912

all are from recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:29 pm

@HEA That's great, I didn't see CH to the left!

Your lightened pic is better than mind. I think I can see the outline of a head in the left passenger side door window.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:34 pm

@GuardianAngel thanks Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 47 2498057887

at first I though it was the doll giggling

yes. I agree. I can see a silhouette but hard to see. I will try to play with light and colors but i do not think we will see something very conclusive IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:37 pm

i also think it is going to be hard because at that time it was sunny, then few minutes later cloudy. so IMO we will have a hard time on this. If I look at this, I would say that the F2 arrival. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:38 pm

If TPTB don't give SCs of the two guys for FRC at some point before finale episode I will think there is only one guy that goes to FRC...

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:38 pm

:angryemotion TPTB give us preview of FRC, but so little to work with....

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:39 pm

@AllAboutLove Good point. I hope so. I feel so bad for the F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:40 pm

KB_Mom wrote::angryemotion TPTB give us preview of FRC, but so little to work with....
It could be intentional to keep people guessing given the two spoilers... or it could be only one guy is at the FRC so they can't show two guys because there aren't two guys...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@AllAboutLove Good point. I hope so. I feel so bad for the F2.
I would think they would have both of the F2 at FRC like they've been doing these past few years but they may have gone back to when the Bette didn't do that. If that is the case then I think it's possible that F2 was let go earlier or something happened?

OTOH if they do have a typical FRC it could be they aren't showing anything since it may be more obvious if Eric is not in F2 (or is). So it could be to keep the suspense a bit.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:45 pm

Maybe that's another Ali similarity.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch