SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LynnTa Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:06 pm

I think the SC with Brian in his room could be at the end of the LCD -when the ETTE has to go. At least I remember Ashley leaving and they showed JP on the couch looking all drained and everything but looking happy. I didn't see Des or Ali leave but it was assumed they did. And the setting with the champagne looks very much like LCD----and does tptb ask the F1 to wear khaki pants for the evening potion of the LCD?? Maybe its just a coincidence!

As for Rachel walking in the rain--could that be after saying goodbye to someone and watching them depart?
JMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:09 pm

bestbud! Here is a picture of what seems to be FD dinner with Eric:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 66 <a href=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 66 Dinner11" />
Source My SC: The Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay Ep. 8 "Rachel's Journey To Find Love Continues"Preview The Bachelorette Facebook

Here is a picture of  the facade of the Hotel Los Augustino:
305363/26]Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 66 Los_au10[/url]
Source: https://z.cdrst.com/foto/hotel-sf/1030/granderesp/hotel-los-agustinos-exterior-3621857.jpg

It appears to me that the door and the brick of the hotel is very similar to the door and brick behind Rachel and Eric.
IMO, their dinner was somewhere on the grounds of the hotel and Eric could be staying there as well as Peter.
Just my opinion as always.

ETA:Just wanted to clarify that the doors are very typical of Spanish architecture but imo it could be on the grounds of the hotel.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:23 pm

Here are lightened versions of my original SCs to see if it helps us place them.  I've been looking at tons of pics from that hotel looking for the diamond pattern door.  But haven't seen anything that quite matches Wric and Rachel's surrounds, but I wasn't looking for it, so it could've been right in front of me and me not have noticed it. laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 66 C7e44490cde46d1a044379dbe832043a_zpsvkdnsfdu

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 66 D2f694e363bca8d3c3445709cebcb784_zpshhoeeswu
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:28 pm

@ Ladybug82, can you move Rachel's wine glass a little bit so that I can examine the shape of the urn? giggling I do think it matches the urn in the façade picture above. imo.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:42 pm

@richmondrose sure :gotcha: I'll get right on it. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:53 pm

further proof to me that B is F1 if he got his own special hotel while the other two were at the same one laugh out loud JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Here she is in makeup touchup talking about Peter.(I would love to find out where this ITM is occurring I keep searching)--it is not in Peter's room. He does not have that stone wall.

Ladybug82 wrote:Here are lightened versions of my original SCs to see if it helps us place them. I've been looking at tons of pics from that hotel looking for the diamond pattern door.  

Thank you @KashatheDiva and @Ladybug82 for the heads up!  bestbud! I visited Peter's hotel on Google Maps and found a match for both the diamond pattern door and the stone wall. They are only letting me in till the front desk so these are the best SCs I can get for now.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.5763971,-2.8498254,3a,75y,250.13h,88.8t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1stDr-RnyRPyIAAAQvOrZkAQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 66 Captur13
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 66 Captur14
Source: My SC from the above Google Maps link

SC of Rachel crying brightened:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 66 89aa4610
Original SC here
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:20 pm

@coolangel :Woah-hoo: yes :claphands  so glad you found it!bestbud!

Now I can quit looking at doors laugh out loud and move on to some thing else (before I go cross eyed laugh out loud) like placing Eric and Rachel's dinner or Eric's hotel.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Great find @coolangel! thumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:35 pm

LynnTa wrote:
luvstx wrote:Great sleuthing overnight!  

Just wondering if we ever figured out the context for Rachel's walk in the vineyard in the pink dress?
Could this be the walk before the F3 RC. ? They always show us the ETTE agonizing with the decision Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 66 2498057887

That had to be a brutal walk in the rough soil. Notice there are no tire tracks so it doesn't appear that an ATV drove her down - betting she had to walk both ways. Oh well, Rachel is fit and that was definitely a workout!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5325

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Great find, Cool Angel. I thought I had the rock but couldn't find the doors.

Do we have any idea where the FD hotels were? When you look at the Tripadvisor photos for the LCD hotels, they simply don't look luxurious enough to be FD locations.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:43 pm

@albean99 @sdmom
Des let go of Drew on his LCD day activity. Then the next day she had her LCD with Chris.
https://youtu.be/Sqv5W5upUOA

Ali had her LCD with Roberto and IIRC left from his room To go to let Chris L go the next morning.
If I can find a link will.

I don't remember what andi did with Nick.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch