SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:10 pm

She is so good with her words.
"I've always liked butterfly".
Bryan is Rachel butterfly laugh out loud laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:23 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 Screen17
source: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1307/videos/
we have another ITM! "I am, a 100% falling" the "for these guys" at the end is sooo clearly a frankenbite added in later....
Have we placed her outfit yet????
Tia!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:52 am

credit to @Maddy for finding this

I believe this is the 2 groups of friends. And this is quite interesting IMO

I still do see the very unhappy Dean on this photo. I have no idea why but he got a pouty face or unhappy face every time I see him during the episode in Denmark, or on pictures taken by the crew. He was also IMO very jealous when Bryan got his first 1-1 on episode 5!! So why that? Bryan on TV is not supposed to receive attention from Rachel right? So why was he so bitchy about it and also during the chess play with Peter?? Did he realize that Rachel gave a lot of attention to Bryan versus himself and/or the others... yet not seen on our TV?? I believe so. IMO I think in a normal RL situation, Dean would not mind Bryan at all. But my gut feeling is that he had a huge crush on Rachel and he came back from his high after his 1-1 SC that he was quite bitter about it. I believe he knew that Rachel was not romantically interested and he felt it as a rejection. Lets remember that from his 1-1 in SC and the episode in Denmark, we are talking about 6-8 days max. CMIIAW

Just out of curiosity, which group are you more "attracted" or do you have more guys you like in which group?

for me it is eric-alex-bryan-matt (I think I will like mat a lot during his 3-1)

Funny enough, Rachel cried for Alex, will do for Matt and also Eric... but she did not cry for Will, will not for Adam, probably will for Dean (but not sure) and Peter (but not sure). IMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 Image121
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:32 am

when rachel talks about bryan...

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 310
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 210
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 111
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:58 pm

I see love here....

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 Image910

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:31 pm

HEA wrote:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 Image121
source

Don't necessarily think this is that divided into 2 groups of friends as Alex is friends with Peter and Dean and maybe others and some on the left are friends with those on the right. But what is so ironic is Kenny is Switzerland - the guy who got so messed up in a feud with another dude that he blew his chance with others - is right smack in the middle! LOL
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 1f446 I do too @HEA.
I was 'surprised " to see also that these two could actually hold a convo for a whole 30sec without kissing! giggling When all that has been said is "all they do is kiss"

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:35 pm

sfrank wrote:
HEA wrote:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 K10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 Offff10
ABC Press source

Thanks HEA! These images almost mimic a bride and groom @ an chapel/altar. Very matrimonial.

These photos give me claustrophobia! My reaction to Bryan invading a space is so negative - sorry B fans!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 1f446 To me the bottom one actually has the Disney fairy tale vibe! I would expect to see such a pic in a 'happily ever after" story.

Why is it that I haven't seen any FD, MTP in the season's preview? I saw clips of FR but not FDs & MTP. What could be the reason? Could it be that only one contestant made it to MTP like Chris? Just speculation.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:55 pm

@Norcalgal No need to ever be sorry for you opinion. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:55 pm

@LynnTa according to RS, the final 3 met her family in Dallas, so,we shall see.  

I am not a Bryan fan per se, I am a fan of Rachel finding love, and it seems she found it with Bryan so I am fan of the happy couple :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:10 pm

LynnTa wrote: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 54 1f446  To me the bottom one actually has the Disney fairy tale vibe!  I would expect to see such a pic in a 'happily ever after" story.

Why is it that I haven't seen any FD, MTP in the season's preview? I saw clips of FR but not FDs & MTP. What could be the reason?  Could it be that only one contestant made it to MTP like Chris?  Just speculation.

They do that more and more now. They started to give us some bits on episode 6.
very strategic to make us guess between the top 3-4.
At the end of HTD we shall see more about the finale
Ep 7 we shall see some tension with the parents at HTD with F1 and romance with F2.
Then we shall see some tension again with F2 for fantasy date and again romance with F2

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch