SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:53 pm

The thing with Europe is some of the hotels picked where Peter and Bryan are staying are chock full of history. I think both have some great historical value attached vs modern luxury. Now do they have both--IDK.
I was viewing another hotel yesterday that neither cast person stayed at that had history and luxury. It was nice.. http://hotelcollado.com/habitaciones/amor-y-locura/
It would be nice if that is where Rachel is staying at or had the FS dates. But I have no clue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LynnTa Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:04 pm

^ Yes, Ali let Chris go the morning of his LCD . ( one of the seasons I still have on dvd --scary--I need a life)

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:18 pm

@coolangel you are on a roll. I love that.
clapping! clapping! clapping!
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:09 pm

I found the church Peter's date is going to take place at.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 67 3835934885e2bc169c456356ea153faa486cac0b2f9e2653217525f3b0297beedef678c4
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 67 La_rioja_kosciol_te
source
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 67 95980192
https://www.rakuten.com/prod/small-church-next-to-the-wine-culture-museum-briones-village-la-rioja/285804431.html?listingId=440935169
I believe the winery will be Dinastía Vivanco Museum of Wine Culture which is affiliated with the church.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:32 pm

Way to go Kash!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Ugh - Brian gets the hot air balloon, Eric gets to visit that picturesque church on the water and Peter gets to go to a museum in the middle of the vineyard???? Screams F3 to me! Someone in love feels like soaring to new heights, rather than have their feet planted firmly in the dirt.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5326

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:42 pm

That vineyard museum has some great winery trips attached to its various destinations. It's probably a date to the church and grounds and a separate date to one of the wineries is my guess.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That vineyard museum has some great winery trips attached to its various destinations. It's probably a date to the church and grounds and a separate date to one of the wineries is my guess.

seems to me that the entire 'journey' has been exploring alcoholic beverages! JMHO Rachel seems to prefer beer as I saw her toast with beer in several dinner dates. And there has been plenty of champagne - esp on Brian's Switz date. But WTH is Peter toasting with - looks like Coke! (I'm sure he calls it pop). For someone so health conscience, it seems odd.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5326

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Ugh - Brian gets the hot air balloon, Eric gets to visit that picturesque church on the water and Peter gets to go to a museum in the middle of the vineyard???? Screams F3 to me! Someone in love feels like soaring to new heights, rather than have their feet planted firmly in the dirt.
On the date where Peter rapped, Peter fixed them some wine during the one-on-one time which she said was romantic. So maybe he's a wine guy and she picked this date for him?

Or he's getting the heave-ho at F3 with the shittiest date. I think he'll either be F3 or F1. I can't see her dragging him to F2 assuming he tells ILY and then dumping him after prodding him so much for a proposal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:37 pm

I actually think all the dates are nice imo, I guess it depends on your interests.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:41 pm

@KashatheDiva, Great find! clapping! clapping!

I wonder why he got two dates around wineries hmmm. The outfits/jewelry are different so IMO first one must be the FD and second one (church/winery museum) must be the LCD (due to proximity to FRC location).

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 67 E55c869b0d6655676764583b701ae85a_zpsvljqm0dh
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 67 16502627d37474f70570ef068904e928_zpsvrboupdz
Source

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch