SELECT CONTENT

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:23 pm

I'm really digging Flo.  Love her confidence and her blunt nature.  
To quote Elise: "She's so Dutch.  She's so straight to the point.  She owns it."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Yes, she's a typical Dutch girl. Se's doing a good job representing our little country!

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacket03 Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:57 pm

I am digging flo just by the hint that matty said on his interview

Blacket03

Back to top Go down

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Spotted dress

Post by Blacket03 Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:46 am

I am quite sure the girl dancing with matty wearing a sheer dress is flo

Blacket03

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:28 am

Blacket03 wrote:I am digging flo just by the hint that matty said on his interview

What interview are you referring to? I really hope Florence wins laugh out loud
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:43 am

thought this was funny
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:50 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:Breaking info guys! Florence was liking posts on pinterest on 8 may!! I guess this means shes out of F1, probably even F3. Oh well, i lost interest in matty when he said he hated cats lmfao

Heres the pic.  It looks different to the pinterest site because i needed to use RSS so I can see the post date Smiley

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen10

Brought this over from the SM thread to repond to here. If FRC was May 19th/20th (that is week of May 14th) then the prior week of May 7th should have been the F3 dates IMO. So if Flo had movement on SM on May 8th, IMO it is possible she went out at F4 based on the SC of her holding a flower that was speculated as her HTD......jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:25 pm

@mercieme yep, i agree with you
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:05 pm

It's amazing how much I connect to the likely non winners on BachAUS. I like Flo much like I did with Olena. Guess the connection is with the non bubble girls. Season 1 was a breeze with Anna; loved her.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:11 pm

hi @Idlemess...I didn't realize you were watching Matty's season.

I happen to like most of the girls this season and Flo is great. I think Olena was more reserved that her though. During Richie's season yeah a few of us thought Olena was going to win thanks to the crazy edit the producers gave Alex. Sleuthing differently this season and it should be very interesting these next few weeks. I still think Flo leaves at F4 but I am looking forward to her HTD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:21 pm

I'm not watching full episodes. Can't get into it for whatever reason. I've read through postings on the forum and still can't muster any excitement for the show.

I'm waiting for the bachelorette...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:28 pm

@Idlemess....np...I started sleuthing Matty's season during filming and it's been fun sleuthing so I am fully dialed in on this one. I won't have time to sleuth the Bette AU though but Bachie Canada should also be coming up soon so hope to catch up with you on that side too Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
NostalgicNZA
Dutchy23
Blacket03
mercieme
GuardianAngel
Hearts_And_Roses
Bobette
Amalia
AllAboutLove
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: