SELECT CONTENT

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:03 pm

Does anyone speak dutch and can translate this? online translators are so confusing and say different things

Flo's Dads blog:

In de Australische media is ze ook al opgevallen en als Most popular Bachelorette bestempeld. Ze viel op doordat ze als enige aangaf nog niet te weten of ze hem wel zag zitten als liefdespartner. Zoals iets moet groeien. Hij moet haar ook voor zich winnen en niet er zomaar blind voor gaan. Kijk, that's my girl.

De show is natuurlijk al opgenomen en ze wordt dan ook dagelijks herkent en aangesproken op straat. Uiteraard verklapt ze de uitkomst niet. 'Hoe is dat?' vroeg ik haar. 'Als ik met een vriendin ben niet zo erg,' zei ze. 'Maar als ik alleen ben is het ongemakkelijk. Net een aapje.'

Source
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:10 pm

@NostalgicNZA there could be someone on the forum that speaks Dutch. Maybe you can ask in this general help thread link below.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2401-need-help-have-questions-discussion

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:24 pm

@mercieme Thank you so much! I've just posted it, hopefully someone responds
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:35 pm

google translate wrote:In the Australian media she has also been noted and labeled Most Popular Bachelorette. She realized that she was the only one not yet known if she saw him as a love partner. As something has to grow. He also has to win her for herself and not just blind. Look, that's my girl.

The show is of course already recorded and is therefore recognized daily and addressed on the street. Of course, she does not escape the outcome. 'How is that?' I asked her. "If I'm not with a girlfriend," she said. "But if I'm alone it's uncomfortable. Just a monkey. '
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:35 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:Does anyone speak dutch and can translate this? online translators are so confusing and say different things

Flo's Dads blog:

In de Australische media is ze ook al opgevallen en als Most popular Bachelorette bestempeld. Ze viel op doordat ze als enige aangaf nog niet te weten of ze hem wel zag zitten als liefdespartner. Zoals iets moet groeien. Hij moet haar ook voor zich winnen en niet er zomaar blind voor gaan. Kijk, that's my girl.

De show is natuurlijk al opgenomen en ze wordt dan ook dagelijks herkent en aangesproken op straat. Uiteraard verklapt ze de uitkomst niet. 'Hoe is dat?' vroeg ik haar. 'Als ik met een vriendin ben niet zo erg,' zei ze. 'Maar als ik alleen ben is het ongemakkelijk. Net een aapje.'

Source

I don't know what you mean. Google translate seems perfectly accurate to me.

"In the Australian media she has also been noted and labeled Most Popular Bachelorette. She realized that she was the only one not yet known if she saw him as a love partner. As something has to grow. He also has to win her for herself and not just blind. Look, that's my girl.

The show is of course already recorded and is therefore recognized daily and addressed on the street. Of course, she does not escape the outcome. 'How is that?' I asked her. "If I'm not with a girlfriend," she said. "But if I'm alone it's uncomfortable. Just a monkey."

cantstopl rofl Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:36 pm

Oh snap @iamreal2U laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:52 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud laugh out loud , this is why I don't trust google translate haha.

Knowing a second language myself, I know how wrong they can get things cantstopl
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:20 pm

Google is quite spot on with the translation, at least with the monkey part, since aapje is the word for monkey. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:53 pm

Finally a "Flo" interview with The Western Australia.
Does Florence win Matty J’s heart?
Florence Alexandra Sophia might have just revealed that she’s the winner of Matty Johnson’s heart on the Bachelor. Speaking to AAA the 27 year old hailing from Amsterdam, spoke throughout the interview talking about her feelings for Johnson in present tense admitting “Yeah I think Matty’s really cool, I’m really liking him and he has an awesome sense of humour and I don’t always think that comes across all the time on television... I’m watching this show thinking ‘You’re way better in real life”.
“He’s a very funny and he’s a lovely guy”.

When questioned about last night’s episode she was quick to jump in to clarify details asking AAA “Did he really say that about me? That we didn’t really get the opportunity to open up to each other? Is that something he said about me?” Sophia, who hasn’t seen all of the episodes really wanted to see what he was saying about her when she wasn’t around “I was hoping that it would be a bit more exciting to be honest... I was really excited to see what he was saying, but so far, it’s been not that special”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Thanks for sharing that @mercieme !

I'm not sure if it's a good sign that she's not watching the show
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:13 pm

Dochter F. wordt momenteel iedere week door miljoenen Australiërs bekeken als Bachelorette. The Bachelor is in Australië al voor het elfde seizoen op Tv te zien en is daar huge. In Nederland is het ook even op Tv geweest, maar dat is alweer een aantal jaar geleden.

Voor wie het niet kent, een knappe vent is op zoek naar de ware liefde. Tweeëntwintig beeldschone jonge dames, de Bachelorettes, zitten wekenlang met hem in een enorme luxe mansion en strijden om zijn aandacht via single dates, groepsdates en ludieke of spannende opdrachten. Na iedere aflevering is de Rose ceremony en de bachelor reikt aan alle dames die door mogen naar de volgende ronde een roos uit. Het is een soort stoelendans, iedere aflevering valt er eentje af die geen roos krijgt. Net als bij Wie is de Mol en bij Boer Zoekt Vrouw moet die persoon dan ook direct vertrekken. Inpakken en wegwezen.

Mijn mooie dochter zit daar dus ook bij. Uit 18.000 aanmeldingen is ze met 21 andere meisjes uitverkoren voor deelname aan 'The show' zoals ze dat noemen. Iedere woensdag en donderdag is het te zien op Channel Ten. Inmiddels zijn we acht afleveringen verder en ze zit er nog steeds in. We hebben haar al Nederlandse les zien geven aan Bachelor Matty, echt hilarisch, samen met hem van een gebouw van 26 verdiepingen zien springen en zien valsspelen tijdens een spelletje om tijd alleen met hem te verdienen.

Translation:

Daughter F. is being watched by millions of Australians as a Bachelorette at the moment. The Bachelor Australia has been broadcast for eleven seasons and is pretty popular in Australia. We've had The Bachelor in The Netherlands for a while, but it has been a while ago.

For who doesn't know the show, handsome man is looking for love. Twentie-two gorgeous women, the Bachelorettes,  are living in a luxurious mansion for weeks and are competing for his attention through single dates, group dates and other special occasions. At the end of every episode, there is a Rose Ceremony, during which the Bachelor hands out roses to girls he wants to stay. So every episode the one that doesn't get a rose has to leave. It's like in the Dutch shows "Wie is the mol" and "Farmer wants a Wife", were they have to leave immediately. Pack your stuff and go.

So my beautiful daughter is one of them. She got chosen out of 18.000 girls, together with 21 others, to be part of the show. Every Wednesday an Thursday it airs on Channel Ten. We are currently down to 8 episodes and she is still there. We've seen her teaching Matty some Dutch, hilarious, jump of a 26 floor building and cheating her way through a game to earn some alone time with him.

"In Australian media she has also been noted and labeled Most Popular Bachelorette. She caught the eye, because she was the only one who told she didn't know yet if she saw him as a potential partner. As that is something that has to grow over time. He also has to win her over for her personallity and not just go blind (on looks). Look, that's typically my girl.

The show has of course already been recorded and therefore she gets recognized daily and addressed on the street. Of course, she does not tell the outcome. 'How is that?' I asked her. "If I'm with a girlfriend, not so hard" she said. "But if I'm alone it's uncomfortable. I feel like a monkey."

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:29 pm

@Dutchy23......thanks for coming through with the translation.....team BFF spirit right there bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
NostalgicNZA
Dutchy23
Blacket03
mercieme
GuardianAngel
Hearts_And_Roses
Bobette
Amalia
AllAboutLove
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: