SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Tue May 30, 2017 1:43 am

Simple living, IMO, doesn't include reality TV, man or woman.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 30, 2017 2:44 am

Cila51290 wrote:IMO this show isn't gonna find Ben a soulmate if he does it again. The type of women the show normally casts are always either just looking for their 15 minutes or are way better off without Boring Ben IMO. I don't think any of the women from Ben's season would've lasted with him longterm. He can be nice and good looking but after several months of boredom, I'd pack up and leave too. There's just something iffy about Ben. I know he has a lot of women drooling over him but I'm inclined to believe it's because of his superficial perfect image. I also get the impression that he's probably not a great lover. no idea

:claphands spot on post IMO. The bolded especially ITAW. Since Ben was on K's season for the most part have been mostly neutral on him with a bit of wavering here and there... but lately I think something is off about this guy. I don't buy what he's selling, even if he wraps it in vanilla-basic Ben-isms. Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 30, 2017 7:22 am

Ben has this intense need to be adored by the fans and viewing audience, IMO his actions show, that he doesn't just want simple living. He wants attention and cameras in on that simple living. He wants limelight, IMO. He wants a partner, who doesn't take that limelight away from him, who does that simple living in reality, but Ben, IMO, wants to be the centre of attention, and public adoration. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 30, 2017 10:06 am

New podcast episode: https://rss.art19.com/almost-famous-podcast

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue May 30, 2017 12:19 pm

I seriously can't stand Ashley I. and the way she is so full of and into herself so I don't think I could stand listening to the podcast. Even this picture annoys me. It's like she so proud that people would even think they were dating. Barf. Barf. Ben why. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUdOxGtB6Xf/?taken-by=ashley_iaconetti

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue May 30, 2017 12:33 pm

Ben looks happy as ever laugh out loud this dude is something else. I'm sure Ben was like "Ashley make sure you say we're not dating as you know I just had a breakup and what will people say"

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 30, 2017 12:41 pm

The first thing I think of when I see that photo: stick those boobies out just a little farther and suck that tummy in just a little more...ok..."no we aren't dating." Ugh. just stop. Some of these people. Ugh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 30, 2017 4:51 pm

Ben with his novels:

https://instagram.com/p/BUueBdalsh5/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Tue May 30, 2017 5:03 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ben with his novels:

Here is the text from the photo..

"You are going to hurt somebody, you are going to hurt somebody deeply. But, I will not be one of those people. I cannot focus on the negative comments or indecently hateful words being said about me or my relationship even though they do sting. I do know great people that I care about deeply that comments and criticisms have affected and as a result I wanted to share my words.
A small minority of people (at least I will continue to believe it is a small minority) want to see people suffer or fail. Personally, my basis for judging myself is simple, if I do something that doesn’t represent Christ then I will listen to the opinions and words from family and friends who know me best and love me. I do desire (by the direction of family and peers) to become a better person daily. I know some will not agree with my intentions but in all things my pursuit is to represent Christ better. With that, I will once again clearly tell you I AM NOT PERFECT as none of us are and I have never claimed to be. I do desire to show love in all situations (do I always do that? No, I fail often). To be clear, not that this should be a surprise, but this podcast is a professional decision I have made to enhance my life and career. I still have a full time job. I am still running Generous Coffee company. I still have a blog. I am still actively involved in @humanityandhope. And now, because I was given the opportunity, I have added a podcast with a friend and a great company (@iheartradio) to talk about life (and I love to talk).
The last few months have not gone the way I would have preferred. My relationships have changed drastically and what I envisioned my life was going to be has been redirected. It is sad, but it is nothing you should feel sorry for me about, life happens both the good and bad. With this, what do you think I should do now? For all of you that have given me advice let me give you some from my heart. Love as hard as you can (even to strangers). Ask yourself what life is about and pursue your conclusion with passion. When a good opportunity comes your way that fits your desires take it, because life is short but a lot more fun when you are doing something you enjoy."

I think Ben is a pretty amazing guy and whoever lands him is going to be one lucky girl. I'm glad it wasn't Lauren because she doesn't deserve him. JMO.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue May 30, 2017 5:07 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ben with his novels:

I see nothing wrong with what he posted . He is probably sick of people who do not know him bashing every move he makes. Even Amanda liked it so to me that says a lot . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Good grief this dude just doesn't know when to stop IMO. Is he still going on and on and asking his "fans" what he should do now? How about GROW UP Ben and stop being so woe-is-me-but-not-really-woe-is-me and sanctimonious desperate attention seeker, imo. JMO but this guy is really turning out to be more and more annoying no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue May 30, 2017 5:27 pm

So basically what I take from his post is, ben likes working in entertainment, that's why he took the job with Ashley I. He likes being in the spotlight.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee