SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:21 pm

sweeti810 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
sweeti810 wrote:

Lauren is the Queen of BS lines IMO.

I am sorry but Lauren being the Queen of BS lines IMO is just false based on Ben saying everything is great in his relationship and any rumors of problems were just "fake news" while Lauren was the one who said things weren't perfect and they were trying. One spewed BS the other was more transparent and honest (which is the opposite of BS). jmo

I was talking about the BS stuff she said during Ben's season. IMO, she told Ben all the things she thought he wanted to hear. IMO, she's not the girl she claimed to be on the show.

I agree.
Ben has his fault, and I never thought he is a good Bachelor and his season bored me. But he fell so hard for the imo, fake Lauren Bushnell, he thought she is the woman of his dream, thought she is as simple and as ready as he is.

So I would not blame him to not want to marry someone who manipulated her way to get picked. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:11 am

sweeti810 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
sweeti810 wrote:

Lauren is the Queen of BS lines IMO.

I am sorry but Lauren being the Queen of BS lines IMO is just false based on Ben saying everything is great in his relationship and any rumors of problems were just "fake news" while Lauren was the one who said things weren't perfect and they were trying. One spewed BS the other was more transparent and honest (which is the opposite of BS). jmo

I was talking about the BS stuff she said during Ben's season. IMO, she told Ben all the things she thought he wanted to hear. IMO, she's not the girl she claimed to be on the show.

Nothing Lauren said on Ben's season comes close IMO to what Ben himself has said on K's season to BS his way to be the next lead, his own season (two ILY's), and HEA tv show (breaking off the wedding) and off-show on his own IG talking about problems in his relationship being "fake news". Sorry but the only thing that is fake news is Ben, IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:18 am

Well, at least I see Ben is being pretty consistent. He has always been like this, talked about an aspired politician. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:29 am

I just don't understand so many comments over various platforms about Ben being this incredible boyfriend, bachelor, human being etc and then Lauren is the one looking for fame blah blah. Ben did this show twice. 3 times if we add in HEA. I'm so sick of Ben being portrayed as Jesus Christ. It's annoying. It's like he poops glitter to these folks, no offense. Everyone is entitled to their different opinions of course. It's just a little bizarre to me the way people view Ben. JMO :headbanging My rant for the day. Sorry, carry on guys.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:45 am

@Cila51290 word

Yeah I never really understood the pedestal Ben was put on. I remember back then being surprised he was even picked as the Bachelor and all the praise for him. To me he was just another boring vanilla guy on Kaitlyn's season along with Jared, Cupcake and Ben Z. He didn't stand out to me at all. I mean I think he's a decent enough guy but is he really all that amazing? JMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:53 am

He's tall and good looking. I think he seemed more enthusiastic to "find" love than farmer douche before him, and "perfect" than JPG before that. I think TPTB hoped he would be Sean the brunette version. For me his season was so unwatchable I gave up after episode 2 and only came back for the final. I have no desire for Ben 2.0. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 am

"When you really care about somebody and you really love somebody and that has to end — for whatever reason, even for reasons that either person can't really explain, it's just a feeling and you have to go your separate ways — it hurts. It hurts bad," the Bachelor alum, 29, says in the clip.

Ben Higgins Says His Split From Lauren Bushnell 'Hurts Bad'
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
"When you really care about somebody and you really love somebody and that has to end — for whatever reason, even for reasons that either person can't really explain, it's just a feeling and you have to go your separate ways — it hurts. It hurts bad," the Bachelor alum, 29, says in the clip.

Ben Higgins Says His Split From Lauren Bushnell 'Hurts Bad'

All right I have tried to be nice, but I am finally on board. Ben just shut it for a while. You have officially turned into an "oh poor me". Put on your big boy pants, drink your whiskey, eat your ice cream and stop ruining the pretty by talking. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:07 pm

He's just something else. He really acts like he did so much for this relationship and is now so hurt and in shambles over it. Shutup, Ben.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:08 pm

What a piece of work. JMO.

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Omg he's still talking about this? Dude stfu and go away. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Why are so many of the Bachelors such duds? laugh out loud No one wonder the ettes have better track records..

Go home to your mommy and shut up, Ben.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee