SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  :yes: Jasmine is really tiny. Courtney is around 6'4". I think Kevin is shorter than he was listed as on Jas's season. He looks more around 5'11" to me

Well that's good to hear.  In my head I had Kevin pictured as huge and sorry if TMI but I was actually thinking... good luck to Ashley if she's starting out with such a big guy, IYKWIM!  giggling Seeing him in that picture puts everything in perspective.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:41 am

@Bobette IKWYM  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698   I think for comparison Kevin is not as big like Apollo is who is tall and also built. 

Ashley is above average height  (over 5'6" or more) and in pics with Kevin they aren't that different in height (Ash wearing flat shoes) and Kevin on his tippy toes laugh out loud 

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 27891554_2047610462150760_1839525709668679680_n
source
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 27575436_420812338337355_7101270065026170880_n
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:08 am

Entertainment Live vid from today's media rounds...

Scroll a bit fwd to when Kevin, Courtney and Bibi are interviewed then scroll a bit more afterwards where Dean and Lesley are interviewed

They do some q&a: best male athlete is Kevin, best female athlete is Rebecca

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:49 am

It's Feb 14 here so happy Valentines day everyone. I'm going to be enjoying a quiet night in with my one true love - trashy reality television beatingheart

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:57 am

@Bobette  happy Valentine's Day PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:06 am

Yuki: "I like face only" cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:34 pm

Bobette wrote:Facebook live video here:

https://www.facebook.com/bachwintergames/videos/2026103280963115/?hc_ref=ART9Sq9Ur6KOlFVdF9SpOTEHCLQ-CHi_zODqgo2E4od7hb_BF7azY6HlgrV--NC_iDo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:21 pm

That fb live was actually really funny. Bibi and Ashley are virtually the same person except I think Bibi is a lot more confident in herself than Ashley and everything she says is hilarious to me laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Facebook live video here:

https://www.facebook.com/bachwintergames/videos/2026103280963115/?hc_ref=ART9Sq9Ur6KOlFVdF9SpOTEHCLQ-CHi_zODqgo2E4od7hb_BF7azY6HlgrV--NC_iDo

Thanks @AllAboutLove; I wasn't sure how to embed those kind of vids.

I might be imagining things, but was Courtney sprung rubbing Lily's leg behind the couch when Ashley turned around???

I was assuming Lily would have dumped his azz by now; I'd be weirdly excited if they were continuing things post-show.

In sequence:

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 R5qJpvH
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 FdkUFLi
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 DdmZmCm

It looks like he realises it's visible and snaps his hand back?   question  It's around the 10 minute mark in the video.

ETA: False Alarm.  Just cross-checked with Courtney's IG and from his angle, there's a big gap between the back of the couch and where Lily's leg would be.  So it must be a trick of perspective.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 CW6gZoQ

Source

Damn.  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:37 am

Interesting excerpt from 'Bachelor Winter Games': Meet the New Zealand Beauties Winning Over Hunks (Exclusive).

ET:  What’s your relationship status now?

Ally: I can’t say too much, but there were some intense bonds and relationships formed and I’m heading back to the States to see how it goes. Saying goodbye to little Nelson and going on a little adventure!

Lily: I can confirm there is someone still in the equation!

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:47 am

@ishkabaha OK you need to just stop with that or I'll go getting my hopes up. laugh out loud

"In the equation" could mean anything. But they would be a superfun couple...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:13 am

@Bobette Then there's this excerpt from the article:

ET: How does it feel to be in that situation?

Lily: Insane. People go into these things thinking, “I’m going to find love,” but I’ve always been realistic. I’m fussy, independent and don’t feel I need to be with someone, so to go in and actually find someone is like, “Wow.” We get along so well and we’re so similar. Meeting someone like that makes you put everything into perspective about how you should feel about someone and how it should be from the start. I’m not gooey-centered at all, so for me to be saying all this … I’m gobsmacked. I’m constantly surprised by what this weird love cult TV show can do for me!

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl