SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Bee Fri May 19, 2017 2:10 pm

@Carine that one made me laugh too.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 2:23 pm

@coolangel I was just reading about one of the contestants sister defending the bio answers, I mean I get it but seriously just ignore or delete and block as unfortunately there will be a lot of comments coming during/after the show.

Last edited by Carine on Fri May 19, 2017 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 19, 2017 2:46 pm

relaxing wrote:
pvpr wrote:Definitely sounds like they're setting up a Super Serious Romantic Good Guy F1 (the shooting star laugh out loud) vs the Super Sexy Passionate Bad Boy F2 edit.

Yep IMO.  Interesting to me.  

If the spoiler is right, we break the pattern of first night chemistry guy gets FIR, already kissing, snuggling etc, goes on to be the last man standing.  Instead a slower burn love, that makes more sense as a forever choice to Rachel surpasses the immediate physical chemistry guy.  Would be a great story to see and a nice change. IMO.

If the spoiler is a foiler, we get the same pattern as Kaitlyn, Jojo and even Andi really (IMO) that first night chemistry guy, has to wait for ep5 for a date to give other guys a chance, but really is always the one throughout.  IMO.

I hope and suspect we're getting option one JMO, but either way should be interesting to the end as Rachel will likely have two strong but different relationships that can be analyzed and debated.  Fun!  Actually I think because she is so awesome and can get along with people so easily, she's going to have a great thing with each of her top 4 and that always makes a great show IMO.

It's all very well that Rachel and Bryan had chemistry the first night because they made out...maybe he was the only one that tried...but, that doesn't necessarily mean that Peter is a slow burn. Rachel and Peter had a date right away and she probably had chemistry with him as well. You can have hot chemistry with more than one person at the same time...particularly on this show and she said he was cute right from the start so clearly she was attracted to him as well. As she gets to know them, the physical attraction can morph into something more...or something less.

It looks to be a good season. I think I will enjoy myself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri May 19, 2017 3:30 pm

@Petalfan I don't see why Peter or any other contestant, production  can not defend Rachel if F1 or not. There is nothing wrong with standing up to hatred or ignorance ever IMO. In 2017 the time to be silent is over. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 3:31 pm

New video from the season premiere :

Source

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 42 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 42 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 3:40 pm

@TLTF I like the advice they give her actually.  Raven is not dumb at all to me anyway, she gave good advice.  I am seeing some of them in a good light.  The penguin girl is she the one with the wine glass? I love Corinne here, she seems different and her words were honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 3:41 pm

@TLTF thanks, that was quite cute.

@reason lool dolphin/shark yes Alexis..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 3:43 pm

I was super over Nick's girls and even though I know they're Rachel's friends, I was annoyed that they'd be on. Now, seeing that scene though, that entire interaction is so cute, and again speaks to the bond they formed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri May 19, 2017 3:43 pm

Rachel and Raven have a special friendship and it so cute to watch! They hit if off from night 1 when Rachel dared Raven to pick up the first impression rose. I just love when women empower each other.

Last edited by Dessler on Fri May 19, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
relaxing wrote:
pvpr wrote:Definitely sounds like they're setting up a Super Serious Romantic Good Guy F1 (the shooting star laugh out loud) vs the Super Sexy Passionate Bad Boy F2 edit.

Yep IMO.  Interesting to me.  

If the spoiler is right, we break the pattern of first night chemistry guy gets FIR, already kissing, snuggling etc, goes on to be the last man standing.  Instead a slower burn love, that makes more sense as a forever choice to Rachel surpasses the immediate physical chemistry guy.  Would be a great story to see and a nice change. IMO.

If the spoiler is a foiler, we get the same pattern as Kaitlyn, Jojo and even Andi really (IMO) that first night chemistry guy, has to wait for ep5 for a date to give other guys a chance, but really is always the one throughout.  IMO.

I hope and suspect we're getting option one JMO, but either way should be interesting to the end as Rachel will likely have two strong but different relationships that can be analyzed and debated.  Fun!  Actually I think because she is so awesome and can get along with people so easily, she's going to have a great thing with each of her top 4 and that always makes a great show IMO.

It's all very well that Rachel and Bryan had chemistry the first night because they made out...maybe he was the only one that tried...but, that doesn't necessarily mean that Peter is a slow burn. Rachel and Peter had a date right away and she probably had chemistry with him as well. You can have hot chemistry with more than one person at the same time...particularly on this show and she said he was cute right from the start so clearly she was attracted to him as well. As she gets to know them, the physical attraction can morph into something more...or something less.

It looks to be a good season. I think I will enjoy myself.

Oh I agree Sprite. I didn't mean to say she wouldn't have chemistry with Peter.  Quite the opposite IMO.  From the first time I watched the Ellen vid which is only about a week into filming, I've thought Rachel couldn't take her eyes off Peter IMO and they already seemed to have a connection and IMO it was clear she had a thing for him already. JMO.  I'm expecting a love story for them from night one and great chemistry JMO. I'd bet they kissed on their first date which is the first one on one of the season and ep 2 and their story will build from there.  IMO.

I'm just thinking above from a show perspective and how they might edit/tell a story arc over a season. TPTB usually deal in pretty one-dimensional stuff IMO. If Rachel is making out with Bryan night one and he's a really physical type of guy, they have a built in way to present and contrast the 2 relationships IMO. You can see it a bit IMO in the HTDs where Rachel and Bryan's gave them opportunities for sexy salsa dancing vs Peter and Rachel sweetly out in a big public crowd shopping at a farmers market no public making out on display.  IMO.

I didn't at all mean she won't have great chemistry with Peter.  I've been dying to see it on display  Smiley  and can't wait because I think it will be hot and romantic whipped and (if he's F1), IMO the base of a much deeper bond than the initial chemistry with Bryan.

I honestly can't wait for Monday.

Last edited by relaxing on Fri May 19, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 3:46 pm

@reason Yes. And the bond between Rachel and Raven was really sweet to watch Smiley

@Carine It was cute Smiley I liked it!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 42 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 42 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 3:48 pm

@Dessler @TLTF noticed Raven was getting emotional thought she was going to cry..

Last edited by Carine on Fri May 19, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1