SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Cont...my Sc's

She's reflecting here, not as happy, so I'm thinking mid to late season-of course I think of Holland.
 photo Image53_zpsj3libvrp.jpg

photo Image16_zpszcgkuals.jpg

She looks happy here talking with both guys, whoever they are-must be an early on group date-
 photo Image12_zpsgbjbrcxe.jpg

photo Image13_zpst8pmktfw.jpg

photo Image50_zpsjzc47z2s.jpg

photo Image11_zpsfym8bk7h.jpg

photo Image34_zps8zoxojfc.jpg

photo Image18_zpssb67jldd.jpg

photo Image55_zpslivesucr.jpg

photo Image19_zps1wrz8rha.jpg

This could be the carriage ride guy on that date-
 photo Image17_zps4sgauwju.jpg

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu May 18, 2017 2:45 pm

hi @Lost17

I'm pretty sure those last three SCs from p.1 of this thread (the winter scenes) are of Nick letting Rachel go at F3 in Finland. The last SC directly above this post reminds me of South Carolina. I can't prove that, but the tree with the "criss-cross" looks like a palmetto to me. I'm sure they are found elsewhere in the South, so it isn't proof positive that the show went to South Carolina...just speculation on my part. The tree is on the state flag. (We've vacationed/golfed there a lot. Those trees are everywhere!)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Thanks for letting me know Litta hi I didn't watch any of Nick's episodes, so wouldn't have known that. I'm sure she's thankful he did that now. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 18, 2017 7:44 pm

We have palm trees in SC, FL, AL and GA. Now if we have pines and palms together we eliminate FL.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:23 pm

HI all! Unspoiled to the max here Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 23, 2017 11:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:Thank you, Ladybug!

Your welcome!  bestbud!

All SC's from the season preview are now up:  SC No Discussion Thread

Bring over, edit and use as needed for your sleuthing!  Happy Sleuthing!  And let me know if there's anything else y'all need!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 6:05 pm

Litta123 wrote:hi  @Lost17

I'm pretty sure those last three SCs from p.1 of this thread (the winter scenes) are of Nick letting Rachel go at F3 in Finland. The last SC directly above this post reminds me of South Carolina. I can't prove that, but the tree with the "criss-cross" looks like a palmetto to me. I'm sure they are found elsewhere in the South, so it isn't proof positive that the show went to South Carolina...just speculation on my part. The tree is on the state flag. (We've vacationed/golfed there a lot. Those trees are everywhere!)

vagabond is a french word... so I am thinking Louisiane. Plus it looks like tourist typical boat except the big wheel.

snow and vicking boat so norway Sweeden Copenhaguen (we can hear it during the teaser ep 1)??

I am thinking that because of the red and white flag on the boat, they may also go to Denmark which is one long bridge away, copenhagen in between

i think croatie or albanie maybe near istambul? Maybe Dubrovnik. there is a fort, sea next to it? I tried to find the 2 minarets but could not find it. So could be another nearby old historical fort city?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Could be HEA...they did say Sweden & Copenhagen, so yes to Denmark. Not sure on the other, finding places isn't my expertise.  dizzy
All my sc's

Ok, here are two of Dean's dates-picking her up might be their thing.
Blimp
 photo Image9_zpstsoi8zaq.jpg

photo Image29_zpsdawa8dl5.jpg

Later-I lightened it up a bit (from my own photo software) looks similar to what they're wearing above.
 photo Image21a_zpsrodngtxa.jpg

2nd date I'm assuming-wearing high heels on this date compared to regular athletic in the other.
 photo Image78_zps4i1fwxha.jpg
 photo Image80_zpswzn6xwep.jpg
 photo Image88_zpsej8dgy8m.jpg
 photo Image22_zps6bpbqwdr.jpg

Dinner/Dancing-I was thinking it goes with the blimp date? Rose on table.
 photo Image27_zpsuyczca4c.jpg

photo Image19_zps7p3f8bgf.jpg

photo Image116_zpsbqnnva3o.jpg

photo Image117_zpspyacncep.jpg

Last edited by Lost17 on Thu May 25, 2017 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 6:40 am

@Lost17 I am thinking 2 1on1 date for Dean?

the first 3 SC (thanks for them) looks like the balloon, including the sunset. they are wearing the same clothes. they have tees so IMO it is a warm climat. so could be south usa

then we have the blue coat, pink shirt... i think it is is a colder climat. the architecture looks also like it. The background looks like dubrrovnic (or alike). In march, Adriatic and mediteranean are not cold but not warm either, the wind from the sea is pretty cold.

Then we have the diner part of what I think may be the blue coat since they are both wearing long sleeves top.

so looking at those SC, she really likes him and we should definitely add him on her top 4 right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 6:44 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Thank you, Ladybug!

Your welcome!  bestbud!

All SC's from the season preview are now up:  SC No Discussion Thread

Bring over, edit and use as needed for your sleuthing!  Happy Sleuthing!  And let me know if there's anything else y'all need!

Super, thanks!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 6:46 am

Lost17 wrote:Could be HEA...they did say Sweden & Copenhagen, so yes to Denmark.

Yep, Copenhagen is Denmark Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 6:49 am

Dean - as above I agree he looks like 2 one-on-one... and she looks happy in all of them! Top 4 or 5 for sure.

I want to look through the others and see who else we see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum