SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 3:08 pm

[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Screenshot%2010_zps3wltwrab]My SC[/url]

This is from the Lee and Eric drama from the Season Preview.  There are still a lot of guys in this SC and some that I don't think made it very far.  So, where does this take place?  Anthony and Eric have roses on.  And, do we think this incidence is tied to fire pit and Lee and Kenny having a discussion outside during the daytime. I count 11 guys in this scene. Note: of the main players, Peter is not seen in this scene or other SC's that might be associated. There are other guys in other SC's that may or may not be associated with this incident and still in the house. So if they are still there, lot's of guys still remain. I am just trying to get a feel for who is eliminated when.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 3:12 pm

moonchild wrote:[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Screenshot%2010_zps3wltwrab]My SC[/url]

This is from the Lee and Eric drama from the Season Preview.  There are still a lot of guys in this SC and some that I don't think made it very far.  So, where does this take place?  Anthony and Eric have roses on.  And, do we think this incidence is tied to fire pit and Lee and Kenny having a discussion outside during the daytime.  I count 11 guys in this scene.  Note:  of the main players, Peter is not seen in this scene or other SC's that might be associated.  There are other guys in other SC's that may or may not be associated with this incident and still in the house.  So if they are still there, lot's of guys still remain.  I am just trying to get a feel for who is eliminated when.

I believe Anthony got a 1-1 date and Eric got the GD rose. Eric and Lee were at this BBQ picnic. So Lee probably was bitter. The guy is a the villain of the season. Nashville guy who just want exposure. He looks like a bully and enjoy it. so for me it is next expisode and at the CP.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 3:15 pm

So SC? and do you think it is associated with the fire pit and the Kenny-Lee discussion? If so, then it is all in SC? I just can't imagine Lee making it to Europe!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 3:20 pm

moonchild wrote:So SC? and do you think it is associated with the fire pit and the Kenny-Lee discussion?  If so, then it is all in SC?  I just can't imagine Lee making it to Europe!

I think this CP is in LA. Kenny/Lee looks more european because of warmer clothes.

The kenny/lee looks very friendly not at all controversal. I think kenny joined lee because he did something (probably eric again since it seems that he has a thing against the guy). The body language is not at all agressive. more like, I come to have a chat with you. Lee is at ease, happy about himself and even smiling. His body language is relaxed in front of kenny. so for me kenny is not the enemy

Kenny has a leather jacket while lee has a light jacket.... so for me it could be Switz as I believe climate in SC are humid and hot (Please confirm) and CA they all look like they were in tees... so looks more european climate here ??

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 3:41 pm

So, they made her keep Lee for the drama! Poor Rachel!

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun May 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Lee gives me the creeps, and YES she was forced to keep him, for sure!

These are my guesses:

The CP photo above was in CA. Anthony is wearing his 1-1 date rose and Eric must have received the bbq GD rose (hence the talk about who is a threat to whom).

The photo of Lee wearing a light blue hood shirt sitting by some pine trees and water, with Kenny approaching in the black leather jacket...my guess is South Carolina.  The sun is very low in the sky which could mean early morning or late at night. Because there is a coffee cup sitting on the small table beside Lee, I am thinking early morning. Lee, the gold ol' country boy (no offense to any nice country boys or gals here) probably got up at the crack of dawn, grabbed a cup of coffee and went down to the marshy-looking water's edge for some early morning inspiration for his next big hit. Kenny probably has the jacket on due to early morning chill in the air. In the European photos they are much more bundled up in actual coats and scarves most of the time.

My guess is that she ditches Lee in South Carolina and he never makes it out of the US.  Which is what I am hoping for since the guy gives me the creeps. I'd rather have Adam Jr along for the journey than him. Same for Whaaboom. I'm hoping he doesn't make it past LA!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 4:07 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Lee gives me the creeps, and YES she was forced to keep him, for sure!

These are my guesses:

The CP photo above was in CA. Anthony is wearing his 1-1 date rose and Eric must have received the bbq GD rose (hence the talk about who is a threat to whom).

The photo of Lee wearing a light blue hood shirt sitting by some pine trees and water, with Kenny approaching in the black leather jacket...my guess is South Carolina.  The sun is very low in the sky which could mean early morning or late at night. Because there is a coffee cup sitting on the small table beside Lee, I am thinking early morning. Lee, the gold ol' country boy (no offense to any nice country boys or gals here) probably got up at the crack of dawn, grabbed a cup of coffee and went down to the marshy-looking water's edge for some early morning inspiration for his next big hit. Kenny probably has the jacket on due to early morning chill in the air. In the European photos they are much more bundled up in actual coats and scarves most of the time.

My guess is that she ditches Lee in South Carolina and he never makes it out of the US.  Which is what I am hoping for since the guy gives me the creeps. I'd rather have Adam Jr along for the journey than him. Same for Whaaboom. I'm hoping he doesn't make it past LA!

Re bolded: that guy was past his prime at his first Whaaboom!

I hope you are right about Lee.....your scenario sounds reasonable. If not, way to spoil a perfectly beautiful European visit! She is getting a great season, locations wise. I hope she finds the man of her dreams along the way!

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 4:14 pm

moonchild wrote:[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Screenshot%2010_zps3wltwrab]My SC[/url]

This is from the Lee and Eric drama from the Season Preview.  There are still a lot of guys in this SC and some that I don't think made it very far.  So, where does this take place?  Anthony and Eric have roses on.  And, do we think this incidence is tied to fire pit and Lee and Kenny having a discussion outside during the daytime.  I count 11 guys in this scene.  Note:  of the main players, Peter is not seen in this scene or other SC's that might be associated.  There are other guys in other SC's that may or may not be associated with this incident and still in the house.  So if they are still there, lot's of guys still remain.  I am just trying to get a feel for who is eliminated when.

So did Anthony and Eric get GDRs?

can you guys remind me who we see on the GD for Ep2?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 4:15 pm

HEA wrote:
moonchild wrote:So SC? and do you think it is associated with the fire pit and the Kenny-Lee discussion?  If so, then it is all in SC?  I just can't imagine Lee making it to Europe!

I think this CP is in LA. Kenny/Lee looks more european because of warmer clothes.

The kenny/lee looks very friendly not at all controversal. I think kenny joined lee because he did something (probably eric again since it seems that he has a thing against the guy). The body language is not at all agressive. more like, I come to have a chat with you. Lee is at ease, happy about himself and even smiling. His body language is relaxed in front of kenny. so for me kenny is not the enemy

Kenny has a leather jacket while lee has a light jacket.... so for me it could be Switz as I believe climate in SC are humid and hot (Please confirm) and CA they all look like they were in tees... so looks more european climate here ??

this CP is in the mansion. I think it is Ep2. We see Bryan no rose... so if we are right, Peter got 1st 1-1 and Anthony and Eric GDRs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Lee gives also me the creeps. For personal reason either. I really do not like him.

We also see Jack with Eric and Lee ouside with a bonfire with very warm clothes. We also saw Lee making a drama in this diner GD (him turning around).

so I am thinking that Lee made a rat of himself and reported eric to R. At this point it is totally speculation but R may have decided to do not continue the GD and leave. Then the following morning, Kenny came to find Lee who was very proud of himself.

we are sure to see a cancel CP somewhere. each season we have one. right?

I do not see Lee staying more than Switzerland.

I think people have preconceived notions about temps. Copenhagen is not that much colder than Switzerland. It all depends in Switzerland where you are. The more in the mountains, the colder. But Copenhagen is pretty much temperate in spring time.

SPAIN:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Temp110

SWITZERLAND / GENEVA
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Temp210

COPENHAGEN / SWEDEN / DENMARK
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Temp310
google

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 28, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 4:33 pm

sophienette wrote:
HEA wrote:

this CP is in the mansion. I think it is Ep2. We see Bryan no rose... so if we are right, Peter got 1st 1-1 and Anthony and Eric GDRs?

I think Anthony may have had his own 1-1 since we have a GD BBQ and a GD baseball right and he is at the City Hall in Beverly hills so not at a baseball party which ended in a drama or a picnic which is in the country? If we had Peter 1-1, then we miss another 1-1 imo.... unless we have a TO BE CONTINUED drama at ep2.... and they remain longer in CA... then I could see Anthony with an extended time after a GD and a 1-1 with Bryan.

they are 23 guys... I cannot see 18-20 guys going in SC... it has to be less than that no? she may eliminate 3 + 1 at episode 2 no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 4:37 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Lee gives me the creeps, and YES she was forced to keep him, for sure!

These are my guesses:

glad we are on the same page and you confirm. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum