SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 8:42 am

no it is in the teaser episode 1.

my first question is if it is a golf course, where are the tees?

But yes, they look more like golf car, well done @MiaHawk and @Lost17 !!  :claphands

If a golf cart, then again we should see a bunch of tees and what goes with it. So I am thinking that the activity is also way too slow for the franchise that are more into adrenaline. but yes. no carting. the car does not fit at all. there is a 2nd car behind the one on the side...

so I am thinking of some kind of race with this kind of car and they are 2 inside. Josiah or fred and eric were together (assuming it is them), Eric got out first, josiah or fred second. A crew came to help josiah out and 2 other person with white tees are also running on site, they did not move for eric because he was walking fine. However, we can see Josiah or Fred smiling big. I think he was the one who drove and made the accident and Eric got scared or pissed I dunno. I think Josiah got a scrap at his knees and bleeded a bit under. I see 2 cars, one a bit in front whichi is possibly why they got the accident and one further away. so i am thinking that when the accident happened the other guys stopped and ran to help. But on one pic, we see people jogging so it is possible that josiah or fred tried to bypass and got the accident then and eric was yelling at the driver aka josiah or fred?

possible scenario?

my question is: did they have 3 GD in CA (looks like CA to me) or did they stay longer in CA which makes more sense as they are 23 in episode 2 and I do not see 25 guys going in europe. they had to reduce the number, cost wise. So we may have ep2 and ep3 in CA imo

@sophienette i do not think kenny is involved here if you are talking about him bleeding? I think they did an historical game... either in the hamlet castle in copenhagen or Viking game in Denmark or in spain (known for crusades) if he remains that far. maybe something to sleugh here Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 11:24 am

[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Screenshot%201_zpsvyzy8spz]My SC[/url]

My SC from Husband Material Preview

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Screenshot%203_zpsyg3aunwq

My SC from Smitten Kitten preview

You Guys are right this is from Peter's date. It does look like Bryan to me from behind, if the other wasn't available. Good catch Lost! Thanks everyone! You are all great at this!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 11:35 am

so peter got the VIP treatment eh?
jet and dog sled, maybe zwitz alps helocopter tour... will we have a wedding date like Ashley or Desiree? cantstopl

Thanks @moonchild for sharing and bravo @Lost17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 11:57 am

HEA wrote:so peter got the VIP treatment eh?
jet and dog sled, maybe zwitz alps helocopter tour... will we have a wedding date like Ashley or Desiree?  cantstopl

yes but first 1-1 is a pretty damning thing, along with no intro. Then again none of the front runners we identified had intros...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:12 pm

sophienette wrote:
jet and dog sled, maybe zwitz alps helocopter tour... will we have a wedding date like Ashley or Desiree?  cantstopl

yes but first 1-1 is a pretty damning thing, along with no intro. Then again none of the front runners we identified had intros...

Except he was the first to get the rose at the RC and the first out of the limo seen and a couple of narration/PI too.
The focus seems to me Bryan and Dean... with not so hidden Peter.
But i totally agree that the first 1-1 date of death is never good.
I have to admit that the air balloon is also a VIP thing. must be very expensive to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 12:42 pm

sophienette wrote:

[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Screenshot%205_zpsdiobon8x]My SC[/url]

I think Peter gets the Fireworks too!  On the video of the season preview, the portion of the front view of them looking up to the sky, you actually see him and hear him say "Wow
and can hear the fireworks in the background.

I think there was a time in earlier days that you could take to the bank something like  1st 1-1 as an indicator of no F1.  Although, many have argued that Frank and Brooks would have been F1, if they didn't leave before the end.  It seems there has been a trend in the last few years to change those things up.  There hasn't been a big shake up in format (why fix something that has been very successful for many seasons), but they have changed some of the subtle indicators here and there and those have not been so reliable.  F1 used to always get the adrenaline date.  F1 used to always get the "leap of faith" date.  F2 and F3 always got the activity dates, "swim with the sharks" date was the kiss of death for being F1.  Some things hold steady, but others aren't as reliable.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:59 pm

@moonchild very good analyze.

I also wonder about the fireworks/kiss/purple dress/smitten kitten PI.... does it mean this date goes with the jet and photoshot? the purple dress looks too light for any european climat... could be CA or SC only. SInce I doubt Peter will get a 2nd date in SC... looks like part of his first 1-1 date in CA imo

I am surprised they do not offer the white rose in the US version. I am also thinking that lead do not have much choices in way or order. they give the top 5 with probably the top 2-3 as soon as meet and greet. I also think that the first roses at the very first ceremony is an indication of who got a great impression. half of the season is mostly drama oriented and nothing about romance with the exception of 1 very romantic 1-1 and generally prod oriented for us to focus on the guy and think he is the F1. then we have another great 1-1 to mix up thing. when in fact the real F1 is discovered right before or during hometown and fantasy date. we used to also have way more video intros and the F1 was among them.

I am thinking that we have a prod lurker here to give them clues and indication on how to mess with their public eh? hehehe But mostly, I think social media made them change their ways of scrip and edits. It is easy now to share on twitter and in a matter of hours, the whole thing is spoiled (eh Kaitlyn with her bedroom snapshot).

I think because they changed their script and edits makes the sleughting more interesting as we do not know for sure. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 1:15 pm

looks like a competition of some kind? looks very sunny so either CA or SC... since it is a new teaser I would think next episode? so a 3rd GD or part of the picnic?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 5810
source

and it goes with this

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 4211
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 4511
source - my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 28, 2017 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun May 28, 2017 1:16 pm

The thing that bothers me about this show is how TPTB try to influence our opinions about the men through the editing - but not in a good way. TPTB, IMO, try to make you like and root for the non-F1, and they throw doubt and shade at the F1. It could be to create mystery and suspense about who the lead will pick as F1, but IMO it is more so about promoting a non-F1 for the future lead and/or creating artificial drama for ratings.

I have noticed that other reality shows, such as The Amazing Race and Survivor, also use edited to shape our opinions (it would be virtually impossible not to), but they tend to edit the winners as people you want to root for or to win. If a contestant on either of those shows gets edited in a bad light, it is typically the kiss of death. What makes me shudder is how easily the Bachelor/ette production team throws people under the bus for fake drama and ratings. It really is all about making money to them. Sad, IMO, because while TAR and Survivor hand out big checks at the end, all that the people on TB get are each other and their newly tarnished reputations.

I don't put too much stock into who goes on a 1-1 early versus late or who gets the adrenaline dates. I basically go by natural chemistry and compatibility. The compatibility is more difficult to ascertain since we don't see these people in their natural settings IRL, and a lead can have good physical chemistry with more than one contestant. Years ago I didn't put too much stock into physical chemistry, but I have since changed my opinion. Most of these leads are outgoing and charismatic people who can hold their own in a conversation with anyone. When I see them being engaged on a date, I see two people enjoying each others' company and activity. This could be temporary, a good date, a nice time. When I see a female lead, however, initiating certain physical contact -touching, hugging, moving in close- I see that as a female seeking out her comfort and safe space with her man. So those are the things that I will be watching for throughout the season.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 1:26 pm

in this new teaser we see dean 1-1 date... so is it possible that we have another "to be continued" moment at episode 2.... and therefore more than 2 1-1 date in CA? and also more GD??

They did that with jojo...

also in this new teaser they announced 3 dramas imo

- eric:anyone who wants to step over me is over (?) .... Lee
- DeMario (will, Lee, CH, rachel)
- Blake E with Waboom (already seen in PI in ep 1)

Then we see 2 romances:

- Peter (hidden) with fireworks
- Dean (part of the air balloon?)

source here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 6110

source

interesting that we see Eric drama.. so we shall expect this to be big imo

Eric: anyone who step in front of me is over (?)

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 28, 2017 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 1:49 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 7760cf4203475cfbfcf9b442c3c0f21a_zps78hgl42s
source

so it looks like CAVERN?

looks like a GD after party?

I have a hard time to figure it out if dean has his 1-1 in CA or SC.... Since he has a 2nd date in Switz... it would be too soon in SC... so I am thinking CA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum