SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by emusha Tue 30 May 2017 - 5:52

@Alanna ITA she's the most feminine and glowy that I've seen her around Peter. Reminds me of Ali during her FD! Really curious how Rachel would be farther into the season. She seems to glow from inside out around Peter.

@MissSid IMO actually it was Peter that initiated the first kiss as well...I described why in Peter's thread....
I do agree with you that Peter is very responsive and attentive but he's also the 'take charge' assertive guy she finds very sexy imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ReneeM Tue 30 May 2017 - 6:03

The thread was closed so we couldn't post here when it happened but Peter could not help himself last night. Rachel's man was out here on a liking spree. Pics of Rachel individually, pics of him and Rachel from their date, collages made of him and Rachel as kids, comments about how great their connection is, I guess you could say he was excited laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017 - 6:05

MissSid wrote:It seems like he is letting her set the pace and then he takes it from there. Once he knew she was open to being kissed, he is the one who initiated the second kiss. I still remember his look of surprise and relief when Rachel called his name at the first RC. And trembling hands upon meeting her? He may be insanely hot, but he didn't seem to have the attitude that Rachel was just going to be bowled over by him right away. After having that great first date and knowing he had a chance, his interaction with her on Ellen and then his apparent efforts to get close to her on the SC cruise date make a whole lot of sense.

yupp x100 to all of this. peter was totally being a gentleman and didn't want to cross any boundaries, then got the okay from rachel/signal she wanted to kiss and he just WENT. IN. beatingheart
This might just be the sweetest love story i've ever watched on the bachelorette Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 1f62d  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 1f60d

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017 - 6:07

@ReneeM really??? omg do you have the links??  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 1f604  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 1f604
loll loverboyy can't help himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017 - 6:11

@emusha I'm going to look for that when someone gets a video up of their date. And ITA big time about the way you described the Wisconsin Wonder's energy. That was exactly my impression on night 1 and last night sealed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue 30 May 2017 - 6:11

ReneeM wrote:The thread was closed so we couldn't post here when it happened but Peter could not help himself last night. Rachel's man was out here on a liking spree. Pics of Rachel individually, pics of him and Rachel from their date, collages made of him and Rachel as kids, comments about how great their connection is, I guess you could say he was excited laugh out loud
I flovvvveee this laugh out loud She's so gushy and obsessed with him, I cannot wait to see Peter being allowed to express his own feelings and to see them post-show. They are something so special imo heartbeat sooo obsessed with them already. Halp laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue 30 May 2017 - 6:16

@Mels_Tvshipper he was wilding, because these aren't even all he liked, just the ones that stood out to me laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUsory0A_kH/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUstHUhhIsG/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUsqs-SAxct/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUrr1Lbg_Cx/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUseW2iDsq2/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUs5eAkAhL4/

And he liked this comment on the pic he posted from their date. My SC.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 Screen43

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue 30 May 2017 - 6:19

Bts of Rachel/Peter's date
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/scenes-bachelorette-rachel-lindsays-date/story?id=47713143

Aw Peter saying it was nervewrecking having the first 1on1 also yep Rachel was a goner after their date and I think it probably was hard for anyone to really top that date she probably was always comparing and Peter was way ahead imo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017 - 6:24

@ReneeM yayy thanks! omg this boy  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 1f604
he's totally making up for the fact that he can't gush about her in public loll. the man is in love and can't help his finger finding the like/heart/love button on insta  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 1f606  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 1f606

also, him and rachel discussing mental issues/therapy was one of the realest moments ever on the history of the show :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017 - 6:26

The way Rachel was looking at Peter during the fireworks and kept tucking her arms in to pull him closer

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue 30 May 2017 - 6:37

Ok I need the video of their date! I need to rewatch it and overanalyze everything giggling

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue 30 May 2017 - 6:42

the episode is up on abc's website if you log in.

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal