SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by coolangel Sat May 27, 2017 2:44 pm

pvpr wrote:
coolangel wrote:IDK. All of Nick and Jojo's interviews had me convinced that the spoiled F1 was the real F1.  laugh out loud laugh out loud In Kaitlyn's case, her blogs convinced me it was Shawn. Then again, those 3 were goners early on for their F1 and no one else really stood a chance IMO unlike this season where there seem to be two frontrunners IMO.

All JMO
The difference is none of those 3 were allowed to admit they were engaged. So they had a bit more leeway with talking about their F1 because the show could still promote the 'will they find love?' angle. With Kaitlyn there was the single foiler, which she ruined, with JoJo there was the 'is Jordan there for the right reasons/does he actually have feelings for her' storyline, and Nick had the infamous 'will he be rejected again' theme. Even Ben had the two ILYs dilemma. 

Rachel, on the other hand, has been allowed to say she's engaged and has spoken about how secure and confident her F1 is in their relationship. I'm sure a condition of revealing that she's engaged is that she has to really hype her F2 and create a lot of doubt because the suspense this season isn't 'will she find love' but rather 'who does she find love with'. IMO the more she gushes about Bryan's kissing but clams up about Peter when interviewers bring him up, the more I believe the spoiler just because, if Bryan is F1, I can't imagine TPTB would be okay with her 'giving it away' so heavily.

Totally missed this post yesterday but IMO those 3 actually had way less leeway talking about their F1 during the initial promotions for the very reasons you stated. None of them got to describe their F1/relationship and yet sleuthers were able to pick up clues IMO.

IMO TPTB get too much credit for post-show shenanigans of leads/contestants. I really don't think they exercise that much control IMO and would bother telling a lead to hype F2 by gushing about his kisses just to keep people guessing. And I feel it's walking a tight rope for the lead to agree to such a thing even if told and most would/should refuse - The lead is not just responsible for the show but also IMO the feelings of her F1 and his family IMO. IMO It's easy to be secure and confident as F1 when you have not seen how the other relationships play out but watching it and hearing it is a different ball game and even the most secure of F1's post-show have admitted that it was the hardest part. I don't see why a lead would make it worse for their F1 by agreeing to talk about enjoying the F2's kisses (JMO).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Carine Sat May 27, 2017 2:45 pm

Possibly once again people getting confused spotting Rachel..?..
Latest tweet..

They aren't together! Just know that V&N are here together and Rachel has been spotted as well!
https://twitter.com/TheBachBabe/status/868520629565362177

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 27, 2017 2:47 pm

Yeah I am not buying that tweet especially without any pics. It sounds more like someone who just wants to get some attention for their bach account imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 2:48 pm

@Carine i dont believe that

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 27, 2017 2:50 pm

@coolangel maybe the F1 is not who has been spoiled to be F1. 

It's not over till it's over IMO so I will keep sleuthing  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat May 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Yeah I was slightly confused  I am thinking maybe they were mistaken and thought it was Rachel..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat May 27, 2017 2:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@coolangel maybe the F1 is not who has been spoiled to be F1. 

It's not over till it's over IMO so I will keep sleuthing  :yes:

Agreed! :yes: bestbud!
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 27, 2017 2:52 pm

It doesn't seem likely a SHV would be in Montreal. It's only a two hour flight from Madison, but since Rachel has to be back at work in Dallas next week and there are so many state side locales to have a shv I would suspect they could find one closer. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 27, 2017 2:56 pm

RS has an inconsistent track record when it comes to the Bette F1 than he does the Bach F1.

So spoiler or not, I'm going to keep sleuthing especially since it may be SHV weekend and Bryan and Rachel are MIA from SM... while Peter and Eric keep liking things on SM  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat May 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Rachel is going to be on The Real airs May 30th..
http://thereal.com/episodes/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-is-in-the-house/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 27, 2017 3:15 pm

@AllAboutLove yes as we say watch the feet! But now that SM is use so much today..we must take that in also!

Keep Sluething!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Rachel just liked a post too. But is that really a strong indicator of an SHV?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore