SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 4:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIRluxHpvcM
the people epi 2 reactions with caila and olivia
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Seems that they agree with the semi-awkward first kiss. I thought they had chemistry, but he reminds me of Rachel in nick's season: a little guarded. Since she most likely chooses him in the end, I'm curious to see how he opens up to her more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 30, 2017 4:54 pm

A1day1 wrote:Seems that they agree with the semi-awkward first kiss. I thought they had chemistry, but he reminds me of Rachel in nick's season: a little guarded. Since she most likely chooses him in the end, I'm curious to see how he opens up to her more.

I agree. I watched the youtube of the date. The enthusiasm, IMO, was all from her. It will be interesting to see how it goes from here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 30, 2017 4:56 pm

This is funny to me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUuWcGkF8h1/

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 30, 2017 4:58 pm

@see2love thanks, could it not be any more obvious that Lucas was definitely a producer contestant lool.

@emusha thanks I actually noticed a few people mentioning Kenny but I don't think anything is there imo.

@A1day1 I understand the first kiss coming off slightly awkward to people but the second kiss didn't imo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 5:05 pm

@carine I do think he likes her, but I'm trying to figure out if I'm confusing his perceived "disinterest" with his personality in general. Does that make sense? I do appreciate that he wasn't fawning over her, because they've known each other for like two days and that would be super fake IMO.
@kashathediva I don't think he was disinterested, but it does appear that she was more excited for him. I honestly think that it also has to do with the fact that she had an awful group date the day before laugh out loud. I think she was just excited that she found someone besides Bryan that she could connect with, because let's face it, she had zero chemistry with the guys on the group date with the exception of Dean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue May 30, 2017 5:07 pm

Didn't she tell him during the dinner portion that she gets asked "you're so amazing, how are you still single"? It's pretty strategic on his part not to gush over her right away, imo.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Didn't she tell him during the dinner portion that she gets asked "you're so amazing, how are you still single"? It's pretty strategic on his part not to gush over her right away, imo.

I really like that he didn't follow it up (or at least they didn't show it if he did) with a "you're amazing too."  To me, it felt like she was really trying to get to know him and not just pay him a compliment so I'm happy it led to deeper conversation.  JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 30, 2017 5:10 pm

@A1day1 Oh, I don't think he appeared "disinterested". Not at all. I simply don't think they were on equal footing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 30, 2017 5:11 pm

Rachel said it in one of her interviews that what she likes most about her fiance is how much he loves her. Assuming Peter is that fiance, we sort of have an understanding of how things progressed between them.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 5:14 pm

So is Rachel's people blog coming today or ... ?

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 30, 2017 5:15 pm

I have such a hard time taking Olivia seriously.. I don't know her but I just keep rolling my eyes at what she says. I did not feel any akwardness between them or even a gap as Caila said. She just stumbled and he pulled her closer to him, nothing weird about that imo... He wanted that kiss. I mean he went for another one during the fireworks
awwww  awwww
I mean look at that...

via GIPHY

Or that

Last edited by TLTF on Tue May 30, 2017 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 56 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 56 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore