SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 5:15 pm

@julychild yup! I remember that. I'm definitely rooting for them, I'm actually excited to see their relationship develop.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 5:17 pm

IMO Peter is very present and he is an astute listener during their date and I wouldn't be surprised if he does meditation or it's something he's worked on like he mentioned - calming his mind was something he worked on during relationship therapy. 

I can see why people might think he's less enthusiastic compared to Rachel's level of excitement -- he wasn't OTT for sure but IMO I saw a date that went very well and progressed naturally for both him and for her and one that seemed like it could have happened outside of tb world. I would not be surprised at all if one of the storylines this season was if Peter is as into her as she's into him.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 30, 2017 5:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:So is Rachel's people blog coming today or ... ?

via GIPHY

It would be too obvious so no post today giggling giggling

No but seriously I'm with you on this one!

So Rach....

via GIPHY

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 57 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 57 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 5:25 pm

@TLTF you are a riot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 5:27 pm

@emusha their dynamic kinda reminds me of Jordan and jojo. It was obvious that jojo was SUPER into Jordan, but you were left wondering for a bit if he felt the same. I think the story line may be like that, especially since Bryan is so open with how he feels about Rachel already. One guy is ready to commit, the other leaves you guessing. But by looking at the comments Peter is liking on Instagram, they seem to be on the same page when it comes to their feelings laugh out loud. It's adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 5:37 pm

This vulture recap is HILARIOUS & EVERYTHING cantstopl Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 5:39 pm

A1day1 wrote:@emusha their dynamic kinda reminds me of Jordan and jojo. It was obvious that jojo was SUPER into Jordan, but you were left wondering for a bit if he felt the same. I think the story line may be like that, especially since Bryan is so open with how he feels about Rachel already. One guy is ready to commit, the other leaves you guessing. But by looking at the comments Peter is liking on Instagram, they seem to be on the same page when it comes to their feelings laugh out loud. It's adorable.

I think Rachel's dilemma this season will be choosing between: Guy she is falling in love with but may not be as interested in her as she is in him vs Guy she is not in love with but is open with his feelings (even if they're surface level) for her.

And this is where the ring comes into play. I think Rachel will express her insecurities in their relationship despite secretly being in love w/ Peter and he will affirm their relationship and show his love by giving her a ring and sharing his true feelings. Millsy had said Rachel was in love by HTDs, so this would make a lot of sense.

I'm writing a fairytale laugh out loud

All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 5:42 pm

A1day1 wrote:@emusha their dynamic kinda reminds me of Jordan and jojo. It was obvious that jojo was SUPER into Jordan, but you were left wondering for a bit if he felt the same. I think the story line may be like that, especially since Bryan is so open with how he feels about Rachel already. One guy is ready to commit, the other leaves you guessing. But by looking at the comments Peter is liking on Instagram, they seem to be on the same page when it comes to their feelings laugh out loud. It's adorable.
I completely agree. At the end of the day, it matters where the f1 ends up, not where he starts on episode/date 1, and I don't think either of these gals will go home disappointed and feeling unloved by her choice.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 5:44 pm

@A1day1 I see what you mean -- but I do not find Bryan's interest and investment in Rachel as believable so far...he's effusive and assertive imo partly because that's what the show calls for and cos he's physically attracted to her... I think a big storyline this season will also have to do with "right reasons" and Rachel being worried ppl aren't there for her. I imagine peter kind of fades into the background for the next few weeks but steadily keeps building their relationship...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 5:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:This vulture recap is HILARIOUS & EVERYTHING cantstopl Source

If I continue reading these I will need a depends. rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue May 30, 2017 5:50 pm

So, a little bit of recycling of Des's script?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 5:53 pm

@Mia_Leoni Except with a happy ending perhaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore