SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 pm

A1day1 wrote:I really think the Peter leak was a distraction and got people excited, but I just don't understand why. He was a favorite already, no need to put out false information. I really am starting to think it's Bryan. I know @truelovealways has a source, but who knows, maybe that's a possible misdirection too.

IMO The answer to your question is in your post and it's the very reason TPTB did it. Peter was a favorite and Bryan wasn't on SM IMO. IMO TPTB were concerned for the ratings of their historic season if the spoiled F1 wasn't well-liked. They needed to get people invested in a love story they would want to watch - which for many on SM was Peter/Rachel IMO. They can't control who Rachel picks, but they can pretend that Rachel picked the fan favorite and put out a foiler which is what they did IMO. It's the reason Rachel was allowed to admit she is engaged IMO. TPTB don't have anyone's best interests at heart IMO. All they care about are the ratings IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:58 pm

@coolangel interesting theory.... very plausible actually!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:59 pm

It was a voice over question when she answered Peter. Might not matter but just noticed that.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 pm

@coolangel Rachel will get the brunt of the hate on social media, and Peter will be the heartbroken F2 who gets to be the Bachelor. But hey, at least she's happy, so I'm sure she doesn't care in the end what people say. I'm glad she's happy though! I'm done getting invested in this show laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. I can only hope to learn to love Bryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
tammyC920 wrote:rachel saying she was impressed by peter on the first night ...... but gave Bryan the FIR ???   why would you that rachel??

Because producers told her to???

NOOO you don't say!! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:01 pm

tammyC920 wrote:rachel saying she was impressed by peter on the first night ...... but gave Bryan the FIR ???   why would you that rachel??

red herring. imo

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:05 pm

This whole situation is a cluster. I've thought long and hard about this. I LOVE Peter for Rachel but unfortunately have now come to the conclusion that she chooses Bryan in the end because:

1. RS isn't perfect but he's rarely wrong. And as far as I know, he's never updated a spoiler without that update/change being exactly what happened.

2. Rachel went on the Bachelor knowing Nick was the guy. Peter is less like Nick than several other guys.

3. Rachel likes bad boys (she doesn't overtly state this. She refers to this affinity as 'confidence' when people ask her what she likes most about her fiance). If Nick was confident, Peter's understated form of confidence will not be enough to win Rachel's hear. In short Peter is not Rachel's usual type. The Bachelorettes usually stick with their type: Andi/Josh (she said he was her type repeated) , Jojo/Jordan (same for Jojo), Kaityln/Shawn (made this clear from night 1), Desiree/Brooks & Chris (Desiree was on Sean's season (nice guy #1) and had 2 (Chris & Drew) very nice guys to choose from. Heck even Brooks was far from a bad boy.
[/u]

4. The Bachelorette is always nervous/sometimes even standoffish about the guy she really likes because, unlike her relationship with the other guys, her emotions are involved. Her F1 is the only one that can hurt her if he doesn't reciprocate. What bothers me the most about Pachel is Rachel doesn't seem nervous around Peter. She doesn't seem like she's trying to figure him out. Even though she threw herself at Peter a little bit and clearly likes him, she seems like she's in complete control of her emotions/relationship with him. It dawned on me that this is because she's not intimidated by him and she doesn't love him.

5. Alpha chicks want Alpha guys. Rachel is a confident/take charge time of girl, she doesn't want to take charge in her personal life. She mentioned this during her first group date when the guys weren't making moves. Bryan took charge of his very first encounter with Rachel. He initiated the kiss immediately. He had Rachel say she liked him more than all the other guys. Us girls love that kind of aggressiveness/forwardness. And while Peter's no wallflower, he's not overly assertive. He was shaking when he gave Rachel the chocolate & met her for the first time an Rachel had to initiate her first kiss with Peter.

I'm not liking this at all as I'm TeamPachel and IMO, Peter's like sweet tea in July but I'm now convinced he's not F1. I'll do cartwheels if Peter is her pick but from now on I'll be watching the show to see how Bryan destroys all the other guys and wins the final rose.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:It was a voice over question when she answered Peter.  Might not matter but just noticed that.

I just watch and it was not a voice over when she answer Peter. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:08 pm

If it's Peter, I will be pleasantly surprised. But yesterday I was in denial, now I'm facing the facts laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:14 pm

reason wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:It was a voice over question when she answered Peter.  Might not matter but just noticed that.

I just watch and it was not a voice over when she answer Peter. IMHO

They re showing other scenes when he said who did she like from the first night.  That is definitely a voice over. The question I mean

She definitely liked Peter night one but not sure what question was being asked there or how.  Definitely edited and not a direct question .

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:15 pm

kerriway wrote:This whole situation is a cluster. I've thought long and hard about this. I LOVE Peter for Rachel but unfortunately have now come to the conclusion that she chooses Bryan in the end because:

1. RS isn't perfect but he's rarely wrong. And as far as I know, he's never updated a spoiler without that update/change being exactly what happened.

2. Rachel went on the Bachelor knowing Nick was the guy. Peter is less like Nick than several other guys.

3. Rachel likes bad boys (she doesn't overtly state this. She refers to this affinity as 'confidence' when people ask her what she likes most about her fiance). If Nick was confident, Peter's understated form of confidence will not be enough to win Rachel's hear. In short Peter is not Rachel's usual type. The Bachelorettes usually stick with their type: Andi/Josh (she said he was her type repeated) , Jojo/Jordan (same for Jojo), Kaityln/Shawn (made this clear from night 1), Desiree/Brooks & Chris (Desiree was on Sean's season (nice guy #1) and had 2 (Chris & Drew) very nice guys to choose from. Heck even Brooks was far from a bad boy.
[/u]

4. The Bachelorette is always nervous/sometimes even standoffish about the guy she really likes because, unlike her relationship with the other guys, her emotions are involved. Her F1 is the only one that can hurt her if he doesn't reciprocate. What bothers me the most about Pachel is Rachel doesn't seem nervous around Peter. She doesn't seem like she's trying to figure him out. Even though she threw herself at Peter a little bit and clearly likes him, she seems like she's in complete control of her emotions/relationship with him. It dawned on me that this is because she's not intimidated by him and she doesn't love him.

5. Alpha chicks want Alpha guys. Rachel is a confident/take charge time of girl, she doesn't want to take charge in her personal life. She mentioned this during her first group date when the guys weren't making moves. Bryan took charge of his very first encounter with Rachel. He initiated the kiss immediately. He had Rachel say she liked him more than all the other guys. Us girls love that kind of aggressiveness/forwardness. And while Peter's no wallflower, he's not overly assertive. He was shaking when he gave Rachel the chocolate & met her for the first time an Rachel had to initiate her first kiss with Peter.

I'm not liking this at all as I'm TeamPachel and IMO, Peter's like sweet tea in July but I'm now convinced he's not F1. I'll do cartwheels if Peter is her pick but from now on I'll be watching the show to see how Bryan destroys all the other guys and wins the final rose.

Sorry had to include your entire post just to say I think you nailed it.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:20 pm

jjjami wrote:Didn't use to pay close attention to all this stuff before so if a contestant follows a lot of the producers, it means that they most likely aren't F1? 

Either way just for my sanity I'm basically coming to the conclusion with Peter being F2 and I hate the fact that it's mostly because RS changed the F1 response. 

For me, a lot of key signs pointed towards Peter being F1 even before RS spoiled it the first time. It sucks because I was honestly rooting for Peter/Rach (I still am) but I personally think it's better if I think of it as Bryan winning (ugh). It is what it is but it's definitely not worth me spending time on and hoping for an outcome that may not happen. 

Imo, my gut reaction still holds about something being off, but I'm just going to take what 'spoiler' has been given and accept it, till it's 100% confirmed.

All JMO

Enjoy the show, first and foremost. Enjoy the ride. Obviously, you tuned in because you like Rachel. So hopefully whomever she ends up will make most of her viewers happy, but more so herself happy.
To answer your question, I do not personally put much into whomever this one or that one follows should indicates this or that.
Sleuthers have already deducted Peter makes it to the final 3, so it would be normal IMO for him to follow producers from this show. That is all I take it for. Anything else would be me putting my spin on it. Also, he has been in the casting pool for a while so why not follow producers?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons