SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:24 pm

All of Rachel's sloppy seconds can hook up with Nick's sloppy seconds, perfect.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:26 pm

@GuardianAngel Literally the entire story of the Bachelor franchise laugh out loud laugh out loud Oddly enough, it seems like a lot of what TPTB do on the main show is all a set up for Paradise, which is very clearly the B show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:29 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@GuardianAngel Literally the entire story of the Bachelor franchise laugh out loud laugh out loud Oddly enough, it seems like a lot of what TPTB do on the main show is all a set up for Paradise, which is very clearly the B show.

The sad thing is the B show is making mega bucks for some of these D list celebs. rofl Right place. Right time. Exposure. You can be MOT for either show and get a lot more exposure during the last time around or at least the right amount of exposure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Idallys Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:33 pm

@Hotmomma Yeah basically every girl in her squad is going on BIP. They all already called Dibs on Dean shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f602

Idallys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:41 pm

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:47 pm

@Kashathediva Just curious, would you rather succeed on the B show and get semi- social media famous or would you rather be the Bachelorette but also exclude yourself from much of the hookup bubble that eliminated cast members created?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:06 pm

Personally? I enjoy being low key and being anonymous. So I would never consider this show. Never. I value my privacy very much. Incredibly.
This is a totally ludicrous, scripted, bottom feeder situation for the most part IMO.
I don't want to be recognized wherever I go. I cringe thinking about it.
I want to be able to turn around to the stranger next to me in line and make small talk. I want to be able to leave the grocery and donate to whatever charity because that's what I do--and not be given a kudos--because that is what good people do and not because I am a freaking final 1. giggling
Or pay for someone's coffee or lunch for the same reason because that's what people do for each other. When did people lose sight of this?   no no
We can all be final ones. We don't have to be on tv to do this. No one has to be watching us.  And I promise , when I do something like this, I don't need a rose to tell me it feel right.  It is right.
I read a book called Social Media Holocaust. The writing itself was horrible, but the idea not too far fetched and quite horrific. Something to think about.  I don't want to live my life for another like or 100K likes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:23 am

this is interesting - the same crop of guys keep getting the crazy dates....def a bip set up if u ask me.
I'm noticing Iggy in the background and he seems to be the "rachel" of the season. Consoling people and keeping an easy temper...he seems like a cool guy though evidently not for Rachel - hope he's one of the decent guys that makes it to bip
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:30 pm

Did anyone recognize that Peter did not answer the question about "why he is single"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Jmack wrote:Did anyone recognize that Peter did not answer the question about "why he is single"?
He said he was single because someone hurt him and he needed to go to a therapist. Seems like he basically needed time to get his thoughts together. That's how I interpreted it. He wouldn't have been single if it weren't for someone breaking his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:38 pm

@bach/ette thanks!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:56 pm

emusha wrote:this is interesting - the same crop of guys keep getting the crazy dates....def a bip set up if u ask me.
I'm noticing Iggy in the background and he seems to be the "rachel" of the season. Consoling people and keeping an easy temper...he seems like a cool guy though evidently not for Rachel - hope he's one of the decent guys that makes it to bip

I did think it was odd that the same lame crew from the Ashton/Mila date was put back together for the mud wrestling one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10