SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:14 pm

adf23 wrote:
emusha wrote:this is interesting - the same crop of guys keep getting the crazy dates....def a bip set up if u ask me.
I'm noticing Iggy in the background and he seems to be the "rachel" of the season. Consoling people and keeping an easy temper...he seems like a cool guy though evidently not for Rachel - hope he's one of the decent guys that makes it to bip

I did think it was odd that the same lame crew from the Ashton/Mila date was put back together for the mud wrestling one.  
yup! and with the women from bip being thrown into the mix i'm now more convinced that the same crew is being put on the gimmicky/drama-filled date for a reason... notice neither bryan, will, peter, Josiah were put on that date while bryce, lee (second level drama after waboom and blake got off). I find it interesting that Kenny and Dean are back on the wacko date again... after the ashton/mila date. And I also found it interesting that Eric - an F3 i.e. real contender imo got put on this date after Rachel had told the women that he's the one she is most interested in. But then! it turns around and he becomes the target of drama ...I am really sensing a LOT of production and scripting for this... all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:16 pm

emusha wrote:
adf23 wrote:
emusha wrote:this is interesting - the same crop of guys keep getting the crazy dates....def a bip set up if u ask me.
I'm noticing Iggy in the background and he seems to be the "rachel" of the season. Consoling people and keeping an easy temper...he seems like a cool guy though evidently not for Rachel - hope he's one of the decent guys that makes it to bip

I did think it was odd that the same lame crew from the Ashton/Mila date was put back together for the mud wrestling one.  
yup! and with the women from bip being thrown into the mix i'm now more convinced that the same crew is being put on the gimmicky/drama-filled date for a reason... notice neither bryan, will, peter, Josiah were put on that date while bryce, lee (second level drama after waboom and blake got off). I find it interesting that Kenny and Dean are back on the wacko date again... after the ashton/mila date. And I also found it interesting that Eric - an F3 i.e. real contender imo got put on this date after Rachel had told the women that he's the one she is most interested in. But then! it turns around and he becomes the target of drama ...I am really sensing a LOT of production and scripting for this... all jmo

This is one of the most scripted seasons I have seen in a while. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:20 pm

Reality Steve said it was a very fake season as well with all the behind the scene deals to get to paradise. Rachel was focused on Peter and Bryan anyways so I guess it didn't really matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Hmm...well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:23 pm

@A1day1 Can you post the link to where he said that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is one of the most scripted seasons I have seen in a while. IMO.

And again like many other things this season, I'm left asking why?  no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:29 pm

Imo if u pay attention you can very clearly "see the seams" i.e. the inner workings of those bip deals. The added layer imo is that probably more and more people getting on this show 'for self-promotion' purposes as their primary goal.

so far the producer puppets are obvious imo - blake, waboom, lee, bryce. whatever they do is questionable to me at this point. if it's true the villain hat gets passed around this season like ch? said...I bet everyone was being egged on with some future opportunity they could get 

I bet there will be more coming with people who are promised the bach gig later on in the season (reminds me of when on Andi's season the guys were sitting around talking negatively about Nick or on Jojo's season the guys sitting around talking negatively about Jordan). 

I wouldn't be surprised if there's also a crop of guys who Rachel is so-so about who go far till F6 or even F4 (Dean) but then get BIP dangled in front of them.

all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:53 pm

You never see Raven say that Eric was the one that Rachel was most interested in. You just hear her. In fact the whole who is not here for the right reasons you hear Eric name but you don't see anyone actually saying it. A lot of splice and dice IMO.

Last edited by Rosepetal on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is one of the most scripted seasons I have seen in a while. IMO.

And again like many other things this season, I'm left asking why?  no idea
If Rachel really is as into Peter as she seems, you have to make drama somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:58 pm

Personally, I don't really care. Just like other reality TV shows, of course, it's scripted. I can definitely see the strategies that they are using for some of the men this season. Like @emusha mentioned productions puppets for BIP. 

However, the two things I wanted were to be entertained and to watch the romantic progression of Rachel and her F1 over the course of the season and that's what I'm getting. To be honest most of the franchise now is maybe 80% entertainment and 20% romance, you kind of need mostly the entertainment factor for majority of the audience to give a d*mn. 

There are obviously a few things that have me concerned like whatever whaboom is and the blatantly obvious cr*p that they are pulling with Lee. 

Looks like this episode is going to be hilarious from the sneak peeks so far. 

ETA: Honestly, so far it seems like the only people Rachel is into are Dean/Bryan/Peter and I'm assuming going by the spoilers, Eric eventually. The rest of them are hardcore in the friend zone, might as well use them for drama.  giggling

all JMO

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:05 pm

jjjami wrote:Personally, I don't really care. Just like other reality TV shows, of course, it's scripted. I can definitely see the strategies that they are using for some of the men this season. Like @emusha mentioned productions puppets for BIP. 

However, the two things I wanted were to be entertained and to watch the romantic progression of Rachel and her F1 over the course of the season and that's what I'm getting. To be honest most of the franchise now is maybe 80% entertainment and 20% romance, you kind of need mostly the entertainment factor for majority of the audience to give a d*mn. 

There are obviously a few things that have me concerned like whatever whaboom is and the blatantly obvious cr*p that they are pulling with Lee. 

Looks like this episode is going to be hilarious from the sneak peeks so far. 

ETA: Honestly, so far it seems like the only people Rachel is into are Dean/Bryan/Peter and I'm assuming going by the spoilers, Eric eventually. The rest of them are hardcore in the friend zone, might as well use them for drama.  giggling

all JMO
Any chance Rachel brought Eric to the end out of guilt? Like, maybe she didn't want to face the scrutiny of not bringing any man of color to the end?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:07 pm

@Bach/ette I think that is why she is crying in that beautiful dress because he goes home at final 3 IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10