SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Acrunch wrote:I am encouraged that Bryan seems to get along with the guys in the house, a good sign that he's not arrogant and a pita to be around laugh out loud which I initially feared he would be.  Just like Rachel, I think confidence is good but there's a fine line between being confident and being cocky.

One thing still weighing him down in my eyes was his behavior at the Ellen show.  I think more than the sloppy seconds comment, I was more turned off at his grabbing the mic and making sure everyone knew that he had kissed Rachel and that his kiss was the one Rachel was speaking about.  It seemed he couldn't wait to let it be known; kind of like he was marking his territory.  Which brings me back to my comment about confidence without being cocky.  He seemed cocky in this instance and it was a red flag for me.

Keeping an open mind though...

But isn't Rachel's man jealous? Good or bad, it does sound like something her f1 would say imo. Ohh boy. She's taking a big risk here imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:59 pm

I still think that was just Bryan being overly excited about being on THE Ellen show and wanting to be funny and stand out. I think he's probably toeing the line between cocky and confident (which, again, is what Rachel said she wanted), but I never got the impression that he was trying to mark his territory. He was bro-ing out with Peter, the guy who got the first date. He's clearly really good friends with Will, the other guy who kissed her. He never rubbed in his own relationship with Rachel when Eric or Fred were complaining. He didn't throw a tantrum when he didn't get the GDR. I think he probably knows that he's a frontrunner and I sensed a little bit of jealousy/insecurity when the other guys were holding up their "I HAVE" paddles during the kiss question, but I think Rachel wants that. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:03 pm

So, I am still on the Peter for F1 train. 2 thngs just crossed my mind about the kiss that "swept her off her feet", I think she was talking about Peter's kiss imo. Why you ask? Ellen asked if she had kissed anyone and by that time she had kissed 3 people on that date and Dean on a previous group date. She said completely unexpected but it swept me off my feet. I dont think she meant the kiss was unexpected but that she was swept off her feet was the enexpected part. She has consistently used the same "sweep me off my feet" in her blog talking about Peter and I dont think that is a coincidence. I think it is deliberate. About her kisses with Brian and Dean she used "passionate"  and also said gave the same "boy did I like it" for Bryan as well as Dean. Bryan was the first kiss but not the kiss that swept her off her feet. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:08 pm

How do I post a picture? I have a picture of a dm that I want to share

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:39 pm

@rachelisqueen if you don't mind me asking, does the Dm give a clue to who is F1/F2? I'm not sure how to post pics either, but I think if you go to under the "About our site" tab, there will be a forum for technical questions that explains how to post a pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:39 pm

see2love wrote:So, I am still on the Peter for F1 train. 2 thngs just crossed my mind about the kiss that "swept her off her feet", I think she was talking about Peter's kiss imo. Why you ask? Ellen asked if she had kissed anyone and by that time she had kissed 3 people on that date and Dean on a previous group date. She said completely unexpected but it swept me off my feet. I dont think she meant the kiss was unexpected but that she was swept off her feet was the enexpected part. She has consistently used the same "sweep me off my feet" in her blog talking about Peter and I dont think that is a coincidence. I think it is deliberate. About her kisses with Brian and Dean she used "passionate"  and also said gave the same "boy did I like it" for Bryan as well as Dean. Bryan was the first kiss but not the kiss that swept her off her feet. IMO.

The reason I have always thought it was Bryan that she was speaking about is because I watched that vid, sec per sec and wrote down what was said. Ellen asked her if she kissed someone, she admits it, she was all gushy, unexpected, swept off her feet. She does not say anything about a first kiss.

The guys come out, sloppy seconds comment.

While the guys are dancing, SHE says to Ellen, I don't have to tell you who the first kiss was, because he already told. Paraphrasing. Ellen didn't ask her anything about a kiss at that point, Rachel offered the info while watching the guys dance. Why would she say I don't have to tell you who the first kiss was, if they weren't talking about swept her off her feet kiss.

Later watching the first epi, that kiss IMO was considered unexpected. Ellen date was epi 3 of filming. Who else was unexpected and swept her off her feet? I don't think anyone else did. Totally unexpected while talking about a kiss means she didn't expect it, whether it be the kiss or being swept off her feet. Considering she wanted more, I would say she was talking about the kiss.  IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:45 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:How do I post a picture? I have a picture of a dm that I want to share

It's confusing for me too but if you scroll down to where you would usually type a comment, there is a small icon with a screen and a floppy disk. Click on that. I think that's how?

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:45 pm

But, in her first blog she specifically points out that next week she gets swept off her feet and that was her date with Peter. She again made a point in this weeks blog of saying that last week she was swept off her feet. I think thats why some of us think that Peter is the "swept off my feet" guy because she uses the exact wording in her blogs that she said to Ellen when referring to the week that she went on a date with Peter all jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:50 pm

Yes guys the picture has something to do with F1. But I don't know how you guys will respond to it. I messaged reality Steve with all of the concerns Peter fans have and I have him the opportunity to explain himself so yeah it's basically that I'll quote what he said because I can't find any icons on my phone: "

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:54 pm

@rachelisqueen Try switching to classic mode. Then the icons should appear in the comment box.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:56 pm

"The result was always Bryan. I just didn't know that til recently. What anyone says can be read any way you want . That's why that stuff is irrelevant to me. I try and find out what happened on the last day of filming. Not who's following who, or who said what because that final day can't change. Once I find that out everything else doesn't matter. And that's what happened that day. She got engaged to Bryan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:03 pm

He also said in the blog that he posted on May 17th that Rachel is a billion % engaged to Peter and no matter what anyone says would change what happened on the final day of filming. So what's the truth scratch question

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10