SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:06 pm

Yeah, he was sure last time too. We won't truly know until the finale. Somebody's source is wrong, just gotta find out who.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Oh Steve laugh out loud Talk about deja vu. His first spoiler that he has since changed :

"As I say every season, this isn’t a prediction, this isn’t a guess, this isn’t “Well, I know who the final 3 are, I’ve got a 33% chance of being right, might as well just take a stab at it.” No, she’s engaged to Peter. Happened last Thursday. There will be stories, tabloid reports, chitter chatter, ABC promos making you think something else, whispers, etc for the next two months trying to get you to believe that I have the wrong spoiler, or she’s engaged to someone else, or that she never found love and it was a giant waste of time. All garbage. She’s engaged to Peter Kraus. So congrats to those two, their lives and every motion they make from now until her finale airs on Aug. 7th will be dissected every which way but Sunday, so I hope they’re ready for that."
Source RS

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Well his source is a trusted source who he believes is a 100% correct. So what happened is that ANOTHER source told him it was Bryan so RS looked into that and then asked the ORIGINAL source to go back and confirm. The original source did and found out they were wrong and it was always Bryan. Also remember how RS says every season he has people telling him that his spoiler winner is wrong but he still stands by what he says? well obviously something compelled him to drop the Peter statement and discover it's Bryan. I don't think he would risk being wrong twice as it would hurt his brand. There must've been a lot of evidence that led him to release Bryan as the winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:11 pm

RS is shifty this season IMO....better to continue to watch the feet of all parties as that is more concrete IMO. If both parties spoiled as F2 continue to be MIA the same weekend, then I guess "Houston we have a problem" laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:13 pm

Maybe Rachel decided to have an open relationship with the them both. Lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:15 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:Well his source is a trusted source who he believes is a 100% correct. So what happened is that ANOTHER source told him it was Bryan so RS looked into that and then asked the ORIGINAL source to go back and confirm. The original source did and found out they were wrong and it was always Bryan. Also remember how RS says every season he has people telling him that his spoiler winner is wrong but he still stands by what he says? well obviously something compelled him to drop the Peter statement and discover it's Bryan. I donn't think he would risk being wrong twice as it would hurt his brand. There must've been a lot of evidence that led him to release Bryan as the winner.
;
He also was 100 billions % sure that Brooks was coming back to propose to Des with 10 minutes of air time left into the show. And, that Chantal and Brad had Thankgiving dinner together. My points for bringing this up is that he's been massively wrong before and sounds like he could be massively wrong again. Especially with how little he knows about the ins and outs that went on this season sounds like he's speaking a bunch of hogwash. And, if Bryan is the final 2 he will just back peddle and  say " oh well I did get the original spoiler correct I posted it on May 17th" *insert a lot more cockiness here"  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by truelovealways on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:16 pm

@rachelisqueen I completely understand. Reality Steve has an ego the size of Texas, so I know if he changed the spoiler, he feels confident it's correct. But at the same time, nothing is 100% until the finale airs. He wasn't there, so he can never be 100% unless he has some pictures that he can't release or something like that. I think his new spoiler is correct, but at this point, I'm not completely trusting anyone's source until I see Rachel's man down on one knee. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:17 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:Maybe Rachel decided to have an open relationship with the them both. Lmao
Nevahhh (imo)!! Remember her f1 is just the jealous-est despite Bryan probably not actually having a jealous bone in his body imo no no no no no no Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
rachelisqueen wrote:Maybe Rachel decided to have an open relationship with the them both. Lmao
Nevahhh (imo)!! Remember her f1 is just the jealous-est despite Bryan probably not actually having a jealous bone in his body imo no no no no no no Rolling Eyes
But, Peter is said to have jealous Peter moments this season so her saying that is a nod to Peter being F1 jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:18 pm

I can actually see Bryan getting jealous. It's Peter I never really saw getting jealous. That's why I was so surprised when that article came out talking about Peter getting extremely jealous of other connections.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:18 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:"The result was  always Bryan. I just didn't know that til recently. What anyone says can be read any way you want . That's why that stuff is irrelevant to me. I try and find out what happened on the last day of filming. Not who's following who, or who said what because that final day can't change. Once I find that out everything else doesn't matter. And that's what happened that day. She got engaged to Bryan."

Where did this come from? Please provide as source.

FYI DM's and usernames are not to be posted if the account is private. Permission must be obtained from the source for posting the DM as well as posting the username, if you are going to post it on an open forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
rachelisqueen wrote:"The result was  always Bryan. I just didn't know that til recently. What anyone says can be read any way you want . That's why that stuff is irrelevant to me. I try and find out what happened on the last day of filming. Not who's following who, or who said what because that final day can't change. Once I find that out everything else doesn't matter. And that's what happened that day. She got engaged to Bryan."

Where did this come from? Please provide as source.

FYI DM's and usernames are not to be posted if the account is private. Permission must be obtained from the source for posting the DM as well as posting the username, if you are going to post it on an open forum.  

GA......I believe the poster's post is a continuation from the first one on the same page 75 of this thread where they sourced this post as their communication with RS.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10