SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by SeekAny Tue May 30, 2017 3:52 pm

Peter's confidently diffident. I can't think of any other way to describe him, he's secure and confident but reservedly so. The ease and yet attention to his words stood out to me last night. He lives inside himself and his head, but Rachel brings him out. He said going to therapy brought calmness to his thoughts. And that's exactly what I see with him. A calm, thoughtful man that as Rachel said radiates goodness from  within. He's handsome, yes, but it's his presence that speaks volumes.

Rachel is a wonderful version of herself with him. She was smiling ear to ear. It was awesome to watch. Everyone should find people in life that elicit that type of reaction with one another.

Last edited by SeekAny on Tue May 30, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Kure24 Tue May 30, 2017 3:53 pm

TLTF wrote:Mario Lopez asked her about a tv wedding and she was not against it (she was not for it either) but she let the door open I can say!

That's kind of the same answer she gave when asked if she would do dwts, and I'm happy to know she's open to any experience that might come her way ...although I would prefer she cross networks and for her and Peter to do Amazing Race since they are active individuals.

Does anyone know what ABC's contracts consist of, has any past contestants talked about it, is there some things ABC would force them to do vs prevent them from doing...

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 3:56 pm

@SeekAny Yes that is what I see too. I swear when he lock his fingers behind Rachel back last night, I was done, it was like he was saying you ain't going anywhere I wait too long for this. Then when he tilt her head at the fire works I was lord have mercy. giggling giggling IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 3:59 pm

SeekAny wrote:Peter's confidently diffident. I can't think of any other way to describe him, he's secure and confidant but reservedly so. The ease and yet attention to his words stood out to me last night. He lives inside himself and his head, but Rachel brings him out. He said going to therapy brought calmness to his thoughts. And that's exactly what I see with him. A calm, thoughtful man that as Rachel said radiates goodness from  within. He's handsome, yes, but it's his presence that speaks volumes.

Rachel is a wonderful version of herself with him. She was smiling ear to ear. It was awesome to watch. Everyone should find people in life that elicit that type of reaction with one another.

Well-put, @SeekAny.

I also think that Peter is actually more anxious/nervous on the inside than he lets go--props to him, he hides it well. But his shaky hands are his tell. They were shaking when he first met her; they were shaking when he gave her the chocolate. I've watched his and Rachel's dinner date more times than I care to admit (or have time for), and I am kind of certain that they are shaking as she is giving him the rose. Just before he clasps his hands behind her back, I swear I see his hands shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 4:03 pm

@Kure24 I would love to see them on the Amazing Race as well! It's funny because one of the contestants on there, Logan, sort of physically resembles Peter a bit. I think that unless ABC allows them to -which I don't think they will because it's a competing network- they won't be able to do the Amazing Race as long as they're under contract with ABC. I'm not sure how long they're under contract for though. Perhaps 2 years? I know that Ben himself had issues running for office because of his ABC contract. And Chad had to get approval, I believe, to do Famously Single.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue May 30, 2017 4:09 pm

A very, very small part of me would be okay with Peter not being F1 so I can see him on my screen as the Bachelor. I'm 36 and he's 31, so about the same age difference between me and him and Rachel and some of her men. Granted, I do have that pesky husband of mine to contend with and Peter would have to be okay being a step-dad. And I don't look like Rachel. But otherwise, I'd say we're the perfect match! :yes: :yes:
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 4:20 pm

Just speculating/wishful thinking that we might see a mini baby shower on Peter's MTP. I remember when the pic of them outside the house surfaced and some of us noted that they were carrying so many baby gifts. And during an interview recently where Rachel confirmed we won't be meeting her dad this season, she said we'd be meeting more family members though, some extended family, and I totally think that those 2 things go together. & I think Rachel specifically chose him for that MTP. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Tue May 30, 2017 4:57 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:@Kure24 I would love to see them on the Amazing Race as well! It's funny because one of the contestants on there, Logan, sort of physically resembles Peter a bit. I think that unless ABC allows them to -which I don't think they will because it's a competing network- they won't be able to do the Amazing Race as long as they're under contract with ABC. I'm not sure how long they're under contract for though. Perhaps 2 years? I know that Ben himself had issues running for office because of his ABC contract. And Chad had to get approval, I believe, to do Famously Single.

I remember when Amazing Race had contestants that were "internet famous", so maybe Amazing Race can have contestants that are "reality stars", I can't see ABC not wanting to involve themselves in that free publicity since every network either has their own reality show or owns a sister network that does.

Ultimately you're right their contract would prevent them from possibly participatng ...I just don't want them to completely go away.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 30, 2017 5:18 pm

I made some gifs from the moments I liked from their date!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 3 2498057887

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 30, 2017 5:19 pm

On the last one he looks like a prince from Disney haha

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 5:25 pm

TLTF wrote:On the last one he looks like a prince from Disney haha
I'm not entirely convinced that Peter isn't a Disney prince.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 5:25 pm

Rachel in the last gif kills me laugh out loud She is SO happy, so wooed, and sooo girly with her shoulder raise and snuggle into him. How flipping adorable!! He's a very lucky man and I'm excited to see his feelings grow to where they are now obviously considering her favorite thing is his love for her heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck