SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:22 pm

It's lit! I loved jealous Shawn. & I'm desperate to know how Rachel will react to it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:23 pm

@reason  Oh this will be entertaining. I am totally here for this.  giggling

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:25 pm

Got to defend Peter, it is only week one of dates and she has kissed five guys, girl is a kissing bandit, she gave her man some reason to be jealous. It reminded me of Emily Monday night, I wanted to give her listerine to swish after each guy. I felt like Josiah and Eric were kissing each other with Rachel as an intermediary. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:28 pm

No need to defend Peter. We love him and his potential jealousy here! I'm just intrigued to see how Rachel deals with it. Is she like 'get over it, you signed up for this' which is how I think she'd react to everyone who's name isn't Peter. But since it's P, she's already shown herself to be softer with him, does she give him constant reassurance?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:30 pm

I think she'll give him constant reassurances and say "I've been here before, you just have to trust me Peter." If she says something like that, then I definitely think he's for sure F1.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:32 pm

reason wrote:@Kure24 It says "He brings the drama, Wisconsin business owner Peter Kraus is a front runner after nabbing the first one on one date with Rachel, but the 31 year old behavior toward the other men is sometimes alarming.  "Peter is very jealous," says the source.  "He cant stand to see her connecting with other guys,"  Shawn 2 is on the way people giggling  giggling  rofl  rofl  rofl

:thud

Thank you, I can't believe it says 'he brings the drama' (:fanningfan), but I am so excited to see jealous Peter :dancingdoggy:

You guys, what do you think jealous Peter is like, do you think Rachel will be able to tell, is it only gonna come out when she's not around so he doesn't look uncomposed, omg I can't wait.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:32 pm

I love Peters daily liking spree on IG giggling .
So cute

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Yep! Bring it. Goodbye "boring" Peter and hello passion!

I listened to podcast with Rachel (IndieWire Turn It on with Paul Scheer http://www.indiewire.com/2017/05/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-paul-scheer-turn-it-on-podcast-1201831421/) and she said that she definitely gave her f1 a heads up on what would be coming on show.

I have not been this excited for a season and love story to playout in a long time. Rachel sounds so happy in interviews and I sure hope she still sounds happy in August.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Not to burst our bubbles but did TPTB allow Peter to like posts about Rachel and him? Isn't it normally the F2 that is always in a liking spree about the couple and the F1 is always a ghost on SM? I just don't want a foiler. :tissuebox
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:No need to defend Peter. We love him and his potential jealousy here! I'm just intrigued to see how Rachel deals with it. Is she like 'get over it, you signed up for this' which is how I think she'd react to everyone who's name isn't Peter. But since it's P, she's already shown herself to be softer with him, does she give him constant reassurance?
I bet she will secretly love it, scold him a little to give the right appearance laugh out loud while giving him reassurance to make sure he doesn't run away and sticks around to the end. Jealous Shawn was so amazing, I can only hope P brings that level of cray. Considering Shawn is actually a very relaxed and laid back boyfriend now and guy in general, I can see jealous peter just as looney laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Not to burst our bubbles but did TPTB allow Peter to like posts about Rachel and him? Isn't it normally the F2 that is always in a liking spree about the couple and the F1 is always a ghost on SM? I just don't want a foiler. :tissuebox

The last one I paid attention to was Andi and Josh and I thought both Josh and Nick liked stuff.

I think Shawn had to be cautious to try to keep Kaitlyn out of trouble post snapgate. The threat of a lawsuit would keep anyone quiet and Kaitlyn screwed up them foilering RS. It was a big time cluster f***.

Jordon was pretty much off SM last summer, so I don't think his activity is any kind of pattern.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:38 pm

@Alanna Oh dear this is gonna be good if they show him going cray. rofl rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck