SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Alanna wrote:I bet she will secretly love it, scold him a little to give the right appearance laugh out loud while giving him reassurance to make sure he doesn't run away and sticks around to the end. Jealous Shawn was so amazing, I can only hope P brings that level of cray. Considering Shawn is actually a very relaxed and laid back boyfriend now and guy in general, I can see jealous peter just as looney laugh out loud

This man went to therapy to be 'calm in his thoughts' and Rachel's bout to set him right back laugh out loud Is it bad how excited I am for this? giggling

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:40 pm

100% no foiler this season Hugesmile . And, I'm always one to doubt rusty snails spoilers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:41 pm

Lawd. Well, that should eternally lay to rest any thoughts about disinterested Peter. No wonder Rachel has been gushing about how much her man loves her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Wasn't there another online article with a roundup of the guys and under Peter it said something like he will seem crazy to everyone but will turn out to be the Shawn B of the season?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Not to burst our bubbles but did TPTB allow Peter to like posts about Rachel and him? Isn't it normally the F2 that is always in a liking spree about the couple and the F1 is always a ghost on SM? I just don't want a foiler. :tissuebox

This might not make much sense but there's an indirect way that he is approaching this that makes me think that he is F1, he acknowledges Rachel by liking pics of her people's comments of both of them, his Instagram posts etc. But he doesn't actually directly acknowledge her. He doesn't follow her on SM, he's not liking posts that says he should be Bachelor etc. 

Also, I may be reading too much into this but the fact that he is wearing a Dodgers hat and has that post of his niece in the pink sunglasses (similar to the one Rachel is wearing during their 1 on 1) is definitely alluding to something imo.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:46 pm

truelovealways wrote:Peter saw my fan video laugh out loud Embarressed!

That's great, good for you! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:49 pm

@MVMom39forever The link is broken. Can you also put the minute mark?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Bee wrote:Wasn't there another online article with a roundup of the guys and under Peter it said something like he will seem crazy to everyone but will turn out to be the Shawn B of the season?

Haha, yes, I think it's the author of Baltimore Sun Bachelorette recaps? It was mentioned in the preview of the guys' bios and then in each recap, the author keeps saying that Peter is definitely going to be Shawn B. laugh out loud

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Bee wrote:Wasn't there another online article with a roundup of the guys and under Peter it said something like he will seem crazy to everyone but will turn out to be the Shawn B of the season?

Where on line is this? OMG I wanna see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Those screencaps of the group date where Peter is walking next to Rachel and then the boat scene makes me think he's definitely making it known he's going after her and no one's gonna stop him.

I honestly think when there are actually real feelings involved there's no way you don't get jealous in that environment.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:53 pm

I'm ready laugh out loud I want to see more fire and sounds like it's going to happen.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Jealousy expressed how? More possessive, or more needy?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck