SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:57 am

I'll be on the Pachel/Petal train until I see Rachel get married to someone else. LOL. I did notice that Peter looked quite disappointed when Rachel grabbed the rose and asked Fred if they could talk. That indicates to me that he does have feelings for her. I just think he's taking his time. From their 1-on-1, he stated he jumped back into a relationship when he moved back from LA and it didn't go well and left him really confused. Seems to me he is a bit more cautious with love after that experience. I know Rachel has said that she wants to be pursued; but, I also think she can relate to him being skeptical and taking it slow. After all, she did the same thing in Nick's season. Let's just hope Peter doesn't wait until Fantasy Suites to make his feelings known. All JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:00 am

BachelorBabe512 wrote:I'll be on the Pachel/Petal train until I see Rachel get married to someone else.  LOL.  I did notice that Peter looked quite disappointed when Rachel grabbed the rose and asked Fred if they could talk.

Interestingly, in last week's episode it was the same thing. As Rachel gives Fred a big hug during the cocktail party (right around when Chris H. comes to tell her about DeMario), the next cut is a focus shot on Peter looking nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:04 am

Alanna wrote:Thanks @truelovealways, oh emmm geee, they're so cute!! She's pretty much throwing herself in his arms laugh out loud

Hope there will be a gif, but I actually did notice he is the one that goes in for the kiss or I'm I imagining things laugh out loud..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:14 am

Brief cut of Rachel and peter from last night.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:16 am

Naijabach wrote:

Brief cut of Rachel and peter from last night.

I came to post this haha But I just can't believe the spoiler ! I have to watch the entire episode tho but this gave me hope Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 41 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 41 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:16 am

@Carine No you are not imagining it, also the kiss last week he was the one who goes for it, he lock his hands behind her back to lock her in, and that he indication that he wanted a kiss but some sees it different to each his own, I say, IMHO. He might not be out there as the MiamiMack but he is there. AMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:17 am

She looks so happy with him imo. I bet this is all in petes court whether or not he wanted to be f1 or not because Rachel was ready to give herself to him last night already imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:20 am

@Naijabach That gives me the feels OMG. lord help oh the groan yikes is it. giggling giggling

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:20 am

Plus we just saw 15 seconds of the hug and her on his lap. What happened before ? What did he told her for her to go on his lap... we don't know anything. May be he was super assertive. All we know is that they both loved that moment and I am pretty glad about that. Still on the P - F1 train Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 41 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 41 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:22 am

gramercypark10 wrote: I was firmly on the pachel train but could admittedly never figure out why they had his 1on1 in Ep 1. This show has a formula they stick to but Rachel kept saying this is a season of 1st so maybe they were changing things up.

As someone who loves to be spoiled and doesn't pay much attention to sleuthing (though I enjoy all the tidbits and ideas sleuthers bring to a season), can someone please explain to me the significance of getting a 1on1 in ep 1 vs 5? I understand these are trends that have been established over time but what I don't understand is how the producers could deliberately follow this set formula if at the time of those 1on1s, the lead hasn't made a decision yet and it's still a work in progress. The producers would have to know the lead's F1 in advance (& in Peter's case, know he's not the F1 days after filming began) in order for them to have a formula and follow it, no? I would get the importance IF the 1on1s didn't air in the order they were filmed but that's not the case. Basically, I'm confused as to why the timing of Peter/Bryan's first 1on1s is considered a big tell/clue. Aren't those more coincidences rather than formulas?
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:25 am

TLTF wrote:Plus we just saw 15 seconds of the hug and her on his lap. What happened before ? What did he told her for her to go on his lap... we don't know anything. May be he was super assertive. All we know is that they both loved that moment and I am pretty glad about that. Still on the P - F1 train Smiley

Yes. I mean, it looked like his arms were already around her as she was wrapping hers around him. But what do I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:27 am

Did y'all notice how they quickly cut off their kissing? And she started to tell him something when she was getting up which was cut off as well. Bummer!
The powers sure are trying to hide their interactions but we see it. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck