SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:14 pm

I honestly am happier if it's true that she picked Bryan TBH. After last weeks date, I didn't see it with Peter. He doesn't seem into her. Also, imo I see Rachel more with a Doctor (chiropractor) like Bryan seeing as how she's a lawyer as opposed to a personal Trainer like Peter who didn't go to college. IMO it's obvious Peter will be the Bachelor, and was prob the producers pick to begin with.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Bee wrote:*EDIT**It's her choice and we haven't even seen the majority of the season yet and even when we do there will be so much that we won't have gotten to see.
It's totally her choice. Her moronic and short sighted choice imo, but 100% hers nonetheless. But I do get it too, in this limited time environment, you need to make decisions fast and the guy who's immediately after you is the standout choice imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Bee wrote:*EDIT**It's her choice and we haven't even seen the majority of the season yet and even when we do there will be so much that we won't have gotten to see.
***EDIT*** Wild theory, I know, but maybe she actually knows Bryan and Peter better than people on the internet who have seen exactly two highly edited episodes? shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 30 3806527698 And I was a day 1 Peter fan! I fully am rooting for them! But some of the behaviour on **Edited* Twitter, and Reddit is way, way OTT. JMO.  laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please re-read forum rules. this is a discussion not fan thread)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:17 pm

@Duke702 I don't think it's fair to say he wasn't into her simply because he operates within normal social conventions and doesn't kiss a woman 5 minutes into knowing her. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:18 pm

Isn't Rachel supposedly a wild child? If so hot Miami guy who is aggressive fits that better. I just hope we don't have the Andi&Josh power struggle, that was exhausting for me to watch. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:19 pm

From the outside looking in, I'm disappointed and really don't get it, laugh out loud. From what we've been shown in an extremely limited amount of episodes, I find Bryan and his latin lover schtick very unappealing. BUT if Rachel is happy and he makes her happy, who am I to judge. I wish her (& him) well! But man, this season just took an unexpected nose dive for me in viewing pleasure.

P.S. The only thing that gives me hope is that I have a lousy track record judging who these contestants (Josh, Jef to name 2) are outside the show so if I find Bryan repulsive now, maybe there's a good chance he'll be the opposite, laugh out loud.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:24 pm

pvpr wrote:
***EDIT*** Wild theory, I know, but maybe she actually knows Bryan and Peter better than people on the internet who have seen exactly two highly edited episodes? shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 30 3806527698 And I was a day 1 Peter fan! I fully am rooting for them! But some of the behaviour on here, Twitter, and Reddit is way, way OTT. JMO. Let's all take a deep breath. It's not that deep laugh out loud

Couldn't have said it better myself. We have no idea how things went down. I love Peter, everything about him that I've seen so far i like and I'm so disappointed but I wasn't there. Rachel always said she's looking for that unexplainable feeling and that really resonates with me. There are many men out there who are perfect for you on paper but it doesn't mean you should try and spend your life with them if something tells you it isn't right or that someone else is better not as a person necessarily  but better for you. I do hope she's made the right decision for her and that she won't look back with any regrets. I wish all three of them the best of luck.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Bee wrote:*edit* It's her choice and we haven't even seen the majority of the season yet and even when we do there will be so much that we won't have gotten to see.

While I agree, I find it a little ironic that the same could've been and has been said about Bryan and the same curtesy was not given to him.  So...

They'll all do what is best at the time for them.  We may not agree or understand but normally the why is eventually revealed (*cough* Robby, Chase, Luke *cough*).  And IMO they all always show their true selves and colors at some point during/post filming.  Will it last, who knows.  But the same could be said no matter who the F1 or the lead for that matter.  

In the end, I don't know these people, what they do doesn't affect me or my life and it's a tv show where the head honcho could careless about the fairytale and loves the drama.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Let's take a moment to refresh ourselves of forum rules.
Otherwise the thread will be locked. I've already edited a few posts vs deleted.
Members can and will rag on casts in a discussion thread.
It is allowed.
So, please do not tell members otherwise and give kudos to members for saying such. Because next time, the post will be deleted and subsequent times a ban can follow up.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:35 pm

I feel like Rachel is sending a message to those judging Bryan. This quote is very on the nose.

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Dessler wrote:I feel like Rachel is sending a message to those judging Bryan. This quote is very on the nose.

Very cryptic to me. Idk how to interpret that quote.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:39 pm

Dessler wrote:I feel like Rachel is sending a message to those judging Bryan. This quote is very on the nose.

LMAO Rach joining the tried and true ranks of defending her baddy f1 to the masses. Adorable laugh out loud Please contact all previous Ettes (with the exceptions of the ones where the baddies left on this own of course) to get the play by play and key advice. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe