SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Cila51290 Peter's business is a traveling business. It is not housed in any centralized location. All he would have to do is get his truck and go.

Doesn't he have an actual store front though?  From the Kampsfit Instagram page it looks as if he actually has a gym

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:52 pm

ReneeM wrote:Rachel's  People Blog is up.
This one was kind of a dud for me. It was hard to be engaged when so much time was devoted to Anthony and Eric. And the squad laugh out loud. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:52 pm

@Max64 It's not his gym. He just works there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Max64 It's not his gym. He just works there.

Gotcha, thanks! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Haha! IMO She wants people to know Bryan has more depth and they do have conversations and are not just sucking face. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I see you Rachel! I see you! Hugesmile cheeky

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:17 pm

coolangel wrote:Haha! IMO She wants people to know Bryan has more depth and they do have conversations and are not just sucking face. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I see you Rachel! I see you! Hugesmile cheeky

All JMO

Exacly, this made me totally believe that Bryan is her F1. This was her way of defending him, telling us that he is not shallow! I lost my hope of Peter being F1 now sad

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Yea sounds to me like she wants people to know that her relationship with Bryan has depth - could maybe be a protective response to how people are being so critical of him and her relationship with him if she picked him (with the new spoiler).

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:23 pm

emusha wrote:Yea sounds to me like she wants people to know that her relationship with Bryan has depth - could maybe be a protective response to how people are being so critical of him and her relationship with him if she picked him (with the new spoiler).

all jmo
Or just yanking our chain laugh out loud

I do think that showing her f1 as "perfect" doesn't get us far enough for next lead material. They're better off showing her f1 as whatever and the next lead as "perfect." Since Peter so far has been spotless, it further lends itself as potential evidence that he's f2 and next lead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:25 pm

@Kashathediva Isn't the point of the blog to review what viewers see. I mean ultimately you can justify any theory if you're basing it on something that hypothetically went on off air. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:28 pm

@Bach/ette  You would have to ask Rachel or if it's not Rachel writing the blog the person who is. They don't often answer that way. Maybe she is referring to the dance off as being the men dancing for dollars that we all saw? We don't know if this blog was written this morning or after she viewed the show last night. It may have been submitted for today and written prior to her viewing.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Actually, many leads including Rachel have used the blog to share stuff we did not see. Like Peter giving his sandwich to a homeless man. The blogs are also reviewed and approved (if not written) by TPTB. This is known fact from pasts seasons.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Kashathediva Isn't the point of the blog to review what viewers see. I mean ultimately you can justify any theory if you're basing it on something that hypothetically went on off air. JMO

The blog is going to be prepared by Rachel and TPTB. Nothing is sent to print unless they ok it. We didn't see a conversation with Bryan about his marriage, but it's in her blog. Viewers didn't see that conversation. One season we saw the previous season's 'ett's name in there, which tells us they sometimes basically use a template.

As far as the dance off, I'm thinking it's just in general, all the guys dancing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe