SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:34 pm

@Bach/ette I'm just curious, are you asking me personally
I mean ultimately you can justify any theory if you're basing it on something that hypothetically went on off air. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:35 pm

moviechicka wrote:
TLTF wrote:No signs of Peter at all in her blog!

But we have more info on Bryan :

For example, Bryan talked to me about his parents’ 35-plus-year marriage, their example of love and how he wanted a relationship that emulated their marriage.

And I also think that this bit could also be about bryan (bolded)

But love isn’t always serious … for me love has a lot of spontaneity, belly laughs and impromptu dance-offs.

So what this could mean ? She hide Peter on purpose you think ? ahhhhggggg I don't know what to think anymore!

Didn't she have an impromptu dance off with Eric?
Yes, and according to her blog, they solve their disagreements by talking it out and listening to each other. Just what she wants in a marriage. Note: not a direct quote
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:35 pm

I loved the way she described Alex in her blog, he really does sound wonderful.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Maybe just me but the structure when she mentions impromptu dancing makes me think she was talking about the Ellen audience money dancing.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Bee wrote:I loved the way she described Alex in her blog, he really does sound wonderful.
agreed I do think he's great! but maybe he need some "relationship therapy" to get over his selfishness and whatever else he mentioned in his bio that were huge flags for being a boyfriend laugh out loud
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:52 pm

Since the blogs are generally a big clue I put this together of the mentions so far.

Peter
Week 1:
When handsome Peter walked up, I took his hands and felt them trembling in mine, and it hit me — these guys are as nervous as I am! 

Week 2:
The next day I got to take Peter on my very first one-on-one date! Peter struck me as a man who is incredibly down to earth … especially for being so handsome. The way his hands were shaking when he first met me the first night was so endearing. Our conversations and romantic moments flowed with an ease that was completely different than any other relationship I’ve had before. I couldn’t help but tease him about this date actually being a two-on-one and I knew if we were going to work I had to introduce him to the other man in life. He seemed a little confused and nervous until my dog Copper jumped out of his chauffeured car and ran up the tarmac into the private jet.
Peter seemed to win over Copper just as fast as he won me over. Among all the doggy fun Peter did something off camera that made me cry tears of happiness. Without telling me or anyone else he snuck away from the date to give a homeless man his sandwich. Take the rose Peter, it’s all yours. The fireworks were going off in my heart long before the real ones shot off into the desert night sky.   

Week 3:
No mention

Bryan
Week 1:
Then there was Bryan. Can we talk about Bryan for a second? I don’t really hablo Espanõl, but his love language certainly spoke to me because before I had time to translate what he was saying he was kissing me … and I liked it. That actually was the hottest first kiss of my life. 
Bryan. I didn’t expect to kiss anyone this soon, but expectations are made to be broken on journeys like this. 

Week 2:
No mention

Week 3:
For example, Bryan talked to me about his parents’ 35-plus-year marriage, their example of love and how he wanted a relationship that emulated their marriage. [\quote]

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/amp/

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-demario-copper/

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-week-3/amp/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:52 pm

I'm probably reaching out of desperation for SOMETHING definitive at this point, LOL.....but what do you guys think about these screenshots from FB?  I mean both could just be assumptions based off the initial spoiler, but still thought both were worth pondering.

The first SC, this woman is friends with Bryan on FB, and follows him on IG. Plus he liked the post.  I'm specifically pondering her "#bryanforbachelor" tag:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 53 Bryan_10

Second SC from someone else in regard to Josiah's lapel on his tux.  "Next time when you are the Bachelor...."  

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 53 Bryan_11

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:55 pm

adf23 wrote:I'm probably reaching out of desperation for SOMETHING definitive at this point, LOL.....but what do you guys think about these screenshots from FB?  I mean both could just be assumptions based off the initial spoiler, but still thought both were worth pondering.

The first SC, this woman is friends with Bryan on FB, and follows him on IG. Plus he liked the post.  I'm specifically pondering her "#bryanforbachelor" tag:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 53 Bryan_10

Second SC from someone else in regard to Josiah's lapel on his tux.  "Next time when you are the Bachelor...."  

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 53 Bryan_11
My head hurts  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 53 1f623

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:55 pm

adf23 wrote:I'm probably reaching out of desperation for SOMETHING definitive at this point, LOL.....but what do you guys think about these screenshots from FB?  I mean both could just be assumptions based off the initial spoiler, but still thought both were worth pondering.

This is good sleuthing! Very interesting. Both women are friends with Bryan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:58 pm

truelovealways wrote:Since the blogs are generally a big clue I put this together of the mentions so far.

Peter
Week 1:
When handsome Peter walked up, I took his hands and felt them trembling in mine, and it hit me — these guys are as nervous as I am! 

Week 2:
The next day I got to take Peter on my very first one-on-one date! Peter struck me as a man who is incredibly down to earth … especially for being so handsome. The way his hands were shaking when he first met me the first night was so endearing. Our conversations and romantic moments flowed with an ease that was completely different than any other relationship I’ve had before. I couldn’t help but tease him about this date actually being a two-on-one and I knew if we were going to work I had to introduce him to the other man in life. He seemed a little confused and nervous until my dog Copper jumped out of his chauffeured car and ran up the tarmac into the private jet.
Peter seemed to win over Copper just as fast as he won me over. Among all the doggy fun Peter did something off camera that made me cry tears of happiness. Without telling me or anyone else he snuck away from the date to give a homeless man his sandwich. Take the rose Peter, it’s all yours. The fireworks were going off in my heart long before the real ones shot off into the desert night sky.   

Week 3:
No mention

Bryan
Week 1:
Then there was Bryan. Can we talk about Bryan for a second? I don’t really hablo Espanõl, but his love language certainly spoke to me because before I had time to translate what he was saying he was kissing me … and I liked it. That actually was the hottest first kiss of my life. 
Bryan. I didn’t expect to kiss anyone this soon, but expectations are made to be broken on journeys like this. 

Week 2:
No mention

Week 3:
For example, Bryan talked to me about his parents’ 35-plus-year marriage, their example of love and how he wanted a relationship that emulated their marriage.
https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/amp/

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-demario-copper/

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-week-3/amp/

That always gets to me. If Bryan is the real F1 then I would be side eyeing what Rachel said there about Peter.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:03 pm

@Bach/ette,   both are friends of his on FB.  I think that says more than if they were following him on IG.....most people don't add any ol anyone on facebook, unless it's someone they know "in real life".

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:04 pm

Unless it's a very close friend/family, I think people just go based off on the spoilers IMO. Even some of Nick's siblings didn't know who he picked officially last season so I would be skeptical of random friends knowing the truth esp. for a season which might be a foiler.

If it's a very close friend of the lead/F1, they might know but even then nothing is guaranteed IMO. Ali had explicitly lied to her friends to keep up the foiler.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe