SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:07 pm

But why would Bryan like his friends posts on his fb of them hoping he's the next bachelor if he's a happily engaged man question

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Friend or not the fact that they would rather campaign for him as the next bachelor as opposed to the lucky man who might get Rachel's heart at the end is interesting.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:10 pm

truelovealways wrote:Since the blogs are generally a big clue I put this together of the mentions so far.

Peter
Week 1:
When handsome Peter walked up, I took his hands and felt them trembling in mine, and it hit me — these guys are as nervous as I am! 

Week 2:
The next day I got to take Peter on my very first one-on-one date! Peter struck me as a man who is incredibly down to earth … especially for being so handsome. The way his hands were shaking when he first met me the first night was so endearing. Our conversations and romantic moments flowed with an ease that was completely different than any other relationship I’ve had before. I couldn’t help but tease him about this date actually being a two-on-one and I knew if we were going to work I had to introduce him to the other man in life. He seemed a little confused and nervous until my dog Copper jumped out of his chauffeured car and ran up the tarmac into the private jet.
Peter seemed to win over Copper just as fast as he won me over. Among all the doggy fun Peter did something off camera that made me cry tears of happiness. Without telling me or anyone else he snuck away from the date to give a homeless man his sandwich. Take the rose Peter, it’s all yours. The fireworks were going off in my heart long before the real ones shot off into the desert night sky.   

Week 3:
No mention

Bryan
Week 1:
Then there was Bryan. Can we talk about Bryan for a second? I don’t really hablo Espanõl, but his love language certainly spoke to me because before I had time to translate what he was saying he was kissing me … and I liked it. That actually was the hottest first kiss of my life. 
Bryan. I didn’t expect to kiss anyone this soon, but expectations are made to be broken on journeys like this. 

Week 2:
No mention

Week 3:
For example, Bryan talked to me about his parents’ 35-plus-year marriage, their example of love and how he wanted a relationship that emulated their marriage.
https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/amp/

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-demario-copper/

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-week-3/amp/

*le sigh* awwww ... when you put them side by side like that the difference is so obvious. Rachel is either:
-Purposely not mentioning Bryan and being brief on their interactions to hide the fact that he's F1
OR
-She can't help but gush about peter in her blogs because thats the only way she can show some pda, and bryan's interactions are briefly described because he was F2 and she's over him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Friend or not the fact that they would rather campaign for him as the next bachelor as opposed to the lucky man who might get Rachel's heart at the end is interesting.
And, the fact that he liked said posts of them campaigning for him to be the next bachelor is even more interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:12 pm

truelovealways wrote:Since the blogs are generally a big clue I put this together of the mentions so far.

Peter
Week 1:
When handsome Peter walked up, I took his hands and felt them trembling in mine, and it hit me — these guys are as nervous as I am! 

Week 2:
The next day I got to take Peter on my very first one-on-one date! Peter struck me as a man who is incredibly down to earth … especially for being so handsome. The way his hands were shaking when he first met me the first night was so endearing. Our conversations and romantic moments flowed with an ease that was completely different than any other relationship I’ve had before. I couldn’t help but tease him about this date actually being a two-on-one and I knew if we were going to work I had to introduce him to the other man in life. He seemed a little confused and nervous until my dog Copper jumped out of his chauffeured car and ran up the tarmac into the private jet.
Peter seemed to win over Copper just as fast as he won me over. Among all the doggy fun Peter did something off camera that made me cry tears of happiness. Without telling me or anyone else he snuck away from the date to give a homeless man his sandwich. Take the rose Peter, it’s all yours. The fireworks were going off in my heart long before the real ones shot off into the desert night sky.   

Week 3:
No mention

Bryan
Week 1:
Then there was Bryan. Can we talk about Bryan for a second? I don’t really hablo Espanõl, but his love language certainly spoke to me because before I had time to translate what he was saying he was kissing me … and I liked it. That actually was the hottest first kiss of my life. 
Bryan. I didn’t expect to kiss anyone this soon, but expectations are made to be broken on journeys like this. 

Week 2:
No mention

Week 3:
For example, Bryan talked to me about his parents’ 35-plus-year marriage, their example of love and how he wanted a relationship that emulated their marriage.
https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-week-3/amp/

Interesting - adding this as well

CarineIsn't the swept off my feet part a nod to the Peter date..? 

It’s only been a couple weeks of dates, and I’ve already been both swept off my feet and tripped up by some of the drama.

From her first blog
Next week I get swept off my feet! Unfortunately, I also have the rug completely pulled out from under me.
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:12 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Friend or not the fact that they would rather campaign for him as the next bachelor as opposed to the lucky man who might get Rachel's heart at the end is interesting.
And, the fact that he liked said posts of them campaigning for him to be the next bachelor is even more interesting
All I'll say is sketch! Especially if he's F1. JMO

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:14 pm

truelovealways wrote:But why would Bryan like his friends posts on his fb of them hoping he's the next bachelor if he's a happily engaged man question

Sometimes F1's just like to have fun with it IMO. I think it's more tongue-in-cheek. Vanessa had liked 1 on IG too - It was literally the only comment about Bachelorette in a sea on congratulations comments. laugh out loud laugh out loud Shawn had liked a few too when the original foiler was up.

All JMO

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:17 pm

emusha wrote:

Peter
Week 1:

Week 2:

Week 3:
No mention

Bryan
Week 1:

Week 2:
No mention

Week 3:

Interesting - adding this as well

CarineIsn't the swept off my feet part a nod to the Peter date..? 

It’s only been a couple weeks of dates, and I’ve already been both swept off my feet and tripped up by some of the drama.

From her first blog
Next week I get swept off my feet! Unfortunately, I also have the rug completely pulled out from under me.
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/
I personally do think the "swept off my feet" thing is a little s/o nod to Peter jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:24 pm

truelovealways wrote:But why would Bryan like his friends posts on his fb of them hoping he's the next bachelor if he's a happily engaged man question

The exact same reason other F2 or F3 have acted like the were the F1's and vice versa. Like I mentioned in a prior thread or maybe this one, often they take cues from their handlers to throw viewers off.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:29 pm

@Bach/ette ugh gross, arrogant and full of himself when it's been proven time and again he gets stuff wrong all the time, talks out of his butt and whines like a child when people don't "credit" him no

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Seeing the blog mentions side-by-side, I am actually more convinced that Bryan is the F1 IMO. Her comments about Bryan have more of a personal feel to them IMO.

When she is talking about Peter, it's more of a "He is such an awesome guy" (handsome, down to earth, endearing, homeless man sandwich incident) and when she talks about Bryan, it's more of a "He is such an awesome guy for me" (love language spoke to me, him wanting a relationship like his parents) *IMO*.

Even when she talks about giving Peter a rose, it's right after mentioning the homeless man incident. Like how could I not give a rose to this guy (JMO). The way she talks about Bryan is kinda like how past leads spoke about their F1 in the blogs IMO.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:31 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Kashathediva I don't buy that. There is no incentive for the F1 or F2 to do either. They gain nothing and the amount of people who pay attention to such small details are few and far between. JMO.
Tell that to Becca. She did it relentlessly. Others have done it, too, but I am not going into a he said/she said. This is not their thread. Past archived threads on this forum go through season after season of this going on where sm likes have muddied waters making one think the F2 could be the F1 and vice versa.
I get whats going on. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 54 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe