SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:@composer53 it's changed now but his IG used to say sports fanatic, so I think he's also pretty into sports too.

I never thought of it until just now. Why would he delete that. We caught that awhile ago now.

ETA:
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/bryan-2017
What is your favorite television show and why? Sports Center. I love sports and love talking sports with my friends, so I get most information from that show and sports talk radio. And believe it or not, The Bachelor/Bachelorette series.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:49 pm

Apparently he enjoys basketball to some extent.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:52 pm

composer53 wrote:I just rewatched Rachel's interview with Mario Lopez.  In it she says that a deal breaker is that he can't be boring and he has to be able to talk sports.  Peter fits that to a tee because he is an avid Packers fan. **IMO**  Where is Bryan on the sports criteria?

Does it really fit him to a tee though? A lot of people think Peter is boring and vanilla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:54 pm

A.j wrote:
composer53 wrote:I just rewatched Rachel's interview with Mario Lopez.  In it she says that a deal breaker is that he can't be boring and he has to be able to talk sports.  Peter fits that to a tee because he is an avid Packers fan. **IMO**  Where is Bryan on the sports criteria?

Does it really fit him to a tee though? A lot of people think Peter is boring and vanilla.

Yeah, if Rachel did pick Peter, I think he would be going against type for her. He's not really "confident toeing on cocky", considering his hands were shaking when he was around her and he just seems very shy being in front of cameras. He's not outgoing and could possibly be considered boring and a wallflower, which she said were her deal breakers. I could still see it being him at the end, but Peter really isn't the guy she's been saying she wants to the T, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:55 pm

She was loving her date at bark fest and he was in her final 2, so he can't be too boring in her eyes. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:56 pm

I don't know why though. He doesn't appear boring irl. On the show, yes, but irl, he seems fun and outgoing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:59 pm

A1day1 wrote:She was loving her date at bark fest and he was in her final 2, so he can't be too boring in her eyes. JMO

I don't know if that's necessarily true. I mean, Jason and Melissa admitted that they had *nothing* in common and couldn't even hold a conversation after filming. It was all about attraction and projection for Jason. I think that probably happens with a lot of people who make the final four, just because there isn't that much time spent together during filming. He might not be boring, but he does seem like a wallflower in a lot of ways. It's possible that Rachel is a Kaitlyn type, who wants a guy who's more of an introvert so she can have the spotlight, but that's just not exactly what she was describing pre-filming, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:05 am

She can come on the show expecting one thing and come out of it with someone totally different. It's really up to the lead to go for their usual safe pick or take a chance with someone different. Statistics show they normally choose the safe choice. It sometimes works & other times it doesn't. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:06 am

Cila51290 wrote:She can come on the show expecting one thing and come out of it with someone totally different. It's really up to the lead to go for their usual safe pick or take a chance with someone different. Statistics show they normally choose the safe choice. It sometimes works & other times it doesn't. jmo

I totally agree with that and I actually love it when a lead goes against type. My only point was that Peter doesn't fit the guy that Rachel described to a T, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:20 am

Sometimes social media is hard to decipher, but it looks like this guy is connected to the show. Link is : https://instagram.com/p/BVEBTm9DGlA/
IG: 007sebas

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:27 am

So Dallas Cowboys fans and GB Packers fans tend to not actually like sports together, JMO. And Bryan has a picture on the Falcons and Patriots from the Superbowl on his IG. We also have a picture of Bryan from his younger years in a football uniform.

loveisallweneed wrote:Sometimes social media is hard to decipher, but it looks like this guy is connected to the show. Link is : https://instagram.com/p/BVEBTm9DGlA/
IG: 007sebas

Kendall is an area near South Miami, so perhaps they grew up near each other or played sports against each other? Not a fact, just a supposition.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:35 am

@stuckinsc makes a lot of sense. May be, just may be, his company designed Bryan's outfit on the season premiere.

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe