SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:22 am

A.j wrote:
composer53 wrote:I just rewatched Rachel's interview with Mario Lopez.  In it she says that a deal breaker is that he can't be boring and he has to be able to talk sports.  Peter fits that to a tee because he is an avid Packers fan. **IMO**  Where is Bryan on the sports criteria?

Does it really fit him to a tee though? A lot of people think Peter is boring and vanilla.

Rachel did say that she would rather watch TV with Will than Peter during that game segment. Make of that what you will. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by emusha Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:26 am

@coolangel which game segment?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:26 am

I remember that laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I thought she was trying to be discreet but now I'm not so sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:30 am

emusha wrote:@coolangel which game segment?

She had played 'Would You Rather' on FB live. Here is the video:

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/10156246945267846/
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:44 am

coolangel wrote:

It looks like they had decided on the answers beforehand? Because the way she's talking is like she's rehearsed or thought it out before. Also, When they give her the two pictures of guys to choose/answer from, it's facedown, so how would she know which one she's holding up when she didn't look at them beforehand? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:47 am

loveisallweneed wrote:@stuckinsc makes a lot of sense. May be, just may be, his company designed Bryan's outfit on the season premiere.

I just posted a facebook SC yesterday about a woman he is connected to, who also works for this lapel place, that said something about styling him next time when he is The bachelor. Could just be banter, but interesting that he is now following this place on IG.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155013335043941&id=550413940

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:00 am

adf23 wrote:
loveisallweneed wrote:@stuckinsc makes a lot of sense. May be, just may be, his company designed Bryan's outfit on the season premiere.

I just posted a facebook SC yesterday about a woman he is connected to, who also works for this lapel place, that said something about styling him next time when he is The bachelor. Could just be banter, but interesting that he is now following this place on IG.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155013335043941&id=550413940

Interesting follow but IMO it's just banter. Even if he were to become the Bachelor, the show has had their in-house stylist for years, Cary Fetman.

From what I remember, Cary styles the F1 for the press tour too - Vanessa definitely was, not sure about the 'Ette F1s. Maybe that's why he is following them? no idea

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteFan425 Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:12 am

If you look at both peter and bryans IG following list Bryan follows a lot of females the lower down the list you get the more females there are-- not just celebrity females---

Peter seems to have a normal list of ppl he's following or average but I was not surprised to see that a majority of Bryans are females though he gives off player vibes which is why I really hope rachel did not choose him :/

BacheloretteFan425

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachelshipper Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:33 am

BacheloretteFan425 wrote:If you look at both peter and bryans IG following list Bryan follows a lot of females the lower down the list you get the more females there are-- not just celebrity females---

Peter seems to have a normal list of ppl he's following or average but I was not surprised to see that a majority of Bryans are females though he gives off player vibes which is why I really hope rachel did not choose him :/

But do we know what number of the girls he followed after filming the bachelorette? Because I think that could be a. It of a clue/ good indicator of whether he's maybe F1 or F2..
Also, even though I love that the contestants this year are a bit older/ more mature, it also sucks cause then it's less likely for one of them to mess up and spoil something on sm or other stuff laugh out loud

Pachelshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:12 am

Lara wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:She can come on the show expecting one thing and come out of it with someone totally different. It's really up to the lead to go for their usual safe pick or take a chance with someone different. Statistics show they normally choose the safe choice. It sometimes works & other times it doesn't. jmo

I totally agree with that and I actually love it when a lead goes against type. My only point was that Peter doesn't fit the guy that Rachel described to a T, IMO.

I don't know who Rachel picks and I think that the descriptions she has given could easily apply to either man...depending on your perspective and how we individually interpret her descriptions. What I find amusing is how quickly the board has seemingly flipped from a few days ago when RS had spoiled that Peter was F1. Then all of her descriptions seemed to fit him, but now that RS has spoiled Bryan as the F1, all those same things now seem to apply to him. Now I am well aware that there were many who originally thought that all those things applied to Bryan, but the majority seemed to be in the Peter camp. Now it's like a switch was flipped.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:33 am

Sprite wrote:
Lara wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:She can come on the show expecting one thing and come out of it with someone totally different. It's really up to the lead to go for their usual safe pick or take a chance with someone different. Statistics show they normally choose the safe choice. It sometimes works & other times it doesn't. jmo

I totally agree with that and I actually love it when a lead goes against type. My only point was that Peter doesn't fit the guy that Rachel described to a T, IMO.

I don't know who Rachel picks and I think that the descriptions she has given could easily apply to either man...depending on your perspective and how we individually interpret her descriptions. What I find amusing is how quickly the board has seemingly flipped from a few days ago when RS had spoiled that Peter was F1. Then all of her descriptions seemed to fit him, but now that RS has spoiled Bryan as the F1, all those same things now seem to apply to him. Now I am well aware that there were many who originally thought that all those things applied to Bryan, but the majority seemed to be in the Peter camp. Now it's like a switch was flipped.
Funny enough I'm one of the few that still thinks all these descriptions match Peter, not Bryan imo and that's why the whole thing is doing my head in.   shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 66 1f601

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:58 am

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:
coolangel wrote:

It looks like they had decided on the answers beforehand? Because the way she's talking is like she's rehearsed or thought it out before. Also, When they give her the two pictures of guys to choose/answer from, it's facedown, so how would she know which one she's holding up when she didn't look at them beforehand? Suspect

No way I haven't heard her so rehearsed in an interview before imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe