SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Well, her fiance does not like watching her kiss other guys, she has said multiple times. She said this before episode 2, so I feel that rules out Bryan, right?  Peter doesn't seem like the type to care, since he was fine with her bringing her male "friend" on their 2-1 date laugh out loud (before he met Copper). Plus he didn't seem to be jealous that he got "sloppy seconds" (ugh). But Eric was totally not happy that he didn't get the group date rose in episode 2, when Josiah got it. jmo So if she slept with 2, that does NOT bode well for their future! And since Rachel is so ecstatic, she doesn't seem to have any worries.

Last edited by SFoster on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Lara wrote:I totally think she did, because if you had only slept with one, you would just say it, like Ali or Brad did. It's like ali said - the omission tells you everything, IMO. Plus, Rachel has said she was truly conflicted and it wasn't an easy decision for her. There was even that ET article that said she said ILY to both (although maybe that's untrue since Rachel insists she only fell for one). So it just makes sense to me that she would want to test sexual chemistry if she was that deep in with both of them. IMO.

Not really IMO. There's been a lot of talk that Nick only slept with his F1, but whenever Rachel's been asked about it she just says no comment.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:03 pm

She didn't say. She gave a non-answer.
I don't care whether she did or didn't sleep with the entire cast. But she specifically repeated the exact same comment she said seconds before that. With the exact same tone of voice. It was non-committal to me. I don't know how anyone can determine an answer from that. no idea

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:04 pm

Lara wrote:I totally think she did, because if you had only slept with one, you would just say it, like Ali or Brad did. It's like ali said - the omission tells you everything, IMO. Plus, Rachel has said she was truly conflicted and it wasn't an easy decision for her. There was even that ET article that said she said ILY to both (although maybe that's untrue since Rachel insists she only fell for one). So it just makes sense to me that she would want to test sexual chemistry if she was that deep in with both of them. IMO.
Pretty sure that's untrue since Rach said herself, in one of her first interviews back, that she "didn't do what Ben Higgins did" and then has said in other interviews that she only fell in love with one person. I do think she slept with them both though because she was very adamant that she didn't sleep with all 3, but then when asked if she slept with 2 she just repeated "That's all I'm gonna say," laugh out loud Get it, Rach! May as well enjoy your last night as a single woman laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Not really IMO. There's been a lot of talk that Nick only slept with his F1, but whenever Rachel's been asked about it she just says no comment.

Exactly, I think Nick only slept with Vanessa. Rachel got an edit that said nothing happened, how could it with her fleece onesie? LOL She was totally ZIPPED UP! Nick admitted nothing happened with Raven and she was F2. I don't think Nick wanted to go down that road of being called hypocrite based on what he said to Andi (that famous question).

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:05 pm

She actually said in one interview that her parents were like 'no fantasy suites!' when she was leaving for Nick's season laugh out loud. I doubt she's going to come out and say much about it publicly. JMO. It seems to bode well for success as gross as it is to me. 3/5 of the marrieds (4/6 if you include K&S as a success) have IMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Which makes me think nick and Rachel probably did sleep together actually. It's just talk when it comes to Nick not sleeping with anyone else, but no one really knows. As far as I remember, he's never been asked straight up if he slept with Rachel. He was allegedly asked about Raven and said no right away. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Well, you can tell producers want you think it happened based on how they Raven's FS date went down. So I still think they are not allowed to tell. But they probably let Rachel say no to all 3, leaving the rest a mystery. UP to the imagination. We will see. It may all play out with her letting F2 go early, so another reason she cant/wont say. I don't see her sleeping with 2 at all.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:08 pm

pvpr wrote:
Pretty sure that's untrue since Rach said herself, in one of her first interviews back, that she "didn't do what Ben Higgins did" and then has said in other interviews that she only fell in love with one person. I do think she slept with them both though because she was very adamant that she didn't sleep with all 3, but then when asked if she slept with 2 she just repeated "That's all I'm gonna say," laugh out loud Get it, Rach! May as well enjoy your last night as a single woman laugh out loud

Yeah, she said didn't pull a Ben higgins but considering what a bachelor novice she is, does she even know what means?

Jk. I don't think she pulled a Ben, but I think she pulled a Sean and ILY to her #2 guy when she was dumping him. Not in a "I'm IN love with you" kind of way, but ILY for the amazing person that you are. Just a theory, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:08 pm

She generally does not kiss and tell. I can almost guarantee you are never gonna hear her say I slept with only F1 or both. She did the same thing on the ellen interview as well.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:

I agree that she uses the non committal comment as a fall back, as often an attorney would. She is not giving a comment.
Hypothetically, if she had answered the woman's question and said she had only slept with one, that would leave the door open for speculation as to who she had slept with.
This way, the viewer is left with nothing. She didn't commit to an answer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Deleted Scene with Adam: The Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay "Adam Gets Physical with Rachel" Deleted Scene (Episode 3)

I would much rather have seen this than some of the mess in the actual episode. There are some real gems in her group of guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe