SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:52 pm

That was Robert's second day there, I'm sure she knew he was going. That's probably the day she found out he was going so she indulged in Vodtka! laugh out loud

I just don't trust her SM ways.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:12 pm

I don't get how a tweet she posted before he posted his picture can be about him. She might have just drank too much vodka. And he perhaps posted his picture as a response to her tweet.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:23 pm

She was out with her girlfriends the night before that tweet, and then posted some stories with one of said friends the next day on a walk and they were both saying something about never drinking again. I don't see how it has anything whatsoever to do with Robert. And the texting thing happened months ago some time after they were still fooling around or whatever. They haven't been in contact since as far as I know, except for running into each other at the James Bay concert, which wasn't planned. So I don't see how she's trying to win him back.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Yes, this timeline is correct.
In January (I believe) she texted Robert that she missed him, but he didn’t reply.
Late last week she partied with Dean (and Nick, Sharleen and other friends as seen on her insta story) and mentioned in her tweet hat she/they drank too much vodka (something along these lines).
The next day or so, Robert posted the insta picture ad for a vodka brand. Coincidence or not.
I don’t know what the deal is between the two of them.
Becca keeps now and then posting love songs in her insta relating to past/nostalgic love, talks any chance she gets about Robert and watches his insta stories even after unfollowing him...
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:48 pm

SFoster wrote:I was a big fan of Becca's on Chris's season but very soon after that season ended, I realized that that Becca didn't seem to be the real life Becca. I still follow her somewhat to see what she is up to.  IMO, I never believed her relationship with Robert was anything other than a mutual business relationship. In one video with Robert, he looked bored with her and he never seemed to be into her.  Just my observation. Robert has admitted that he hasn't had a girlfriend since he was 22 and in college. At his age and with his good looks, that is a red flag. It's also a red flag that Becca is almost 30 and never been in a serious relationship. She has said publicly several times that she is happy being single. Are there any guys who want to date Becca?  Haven't seen any evidence of that? Just curious. We talk about Becca wanting this and that, but what about the guys?  They have to be interested in her, too.

IMO Becca has become so insecure and craving attention and too focused on her looks; her behavior to me doesn't seem to be that of an adult. It's like she's stuck in middle school. I'm not sure how attractive that is for a guy her age.

As far as Becca reaching out to Olivia. That was very sweet. On the other hand, she and JoJo and a couple of others were very "mean girl" to Jubilee, as I recall. And what is so annoying to me is how often she makes fun of Tanya in her stories. Every story I see with Tanya is her making fun of something Tanya is doing.  I see Tanya has numerous other friends, though, and rarely posts a pic of her and Becca (except the one of Becca grinding up against her ) but lately Tanya seems to be Becca's only friend?  If I were Tanya, I would be sick of her immaturity (to make herself look better?).. JMO Wish she would get it together, in every aspect of her life and act like a mature, 29 year old. It's just not funny. No longer a fan.

With all due respect, I'm going to have to disagree with most of your post. I think it was obvious that Robert adored her and her feelings just never caught up to his. She's pretty much confirmed it on her podcast various times. According to everything she's said (and Tanya has said) Robert was amazing and treated her great, there was just something missing and/or she wasn't ready to get more serious with him. I suspect he started dropping the L word and she couldn't say it back, or he just wanted to spend a lot more time together than she did. I mean she sometimes jokes about a long distance relationship being ideal, because she's so independent and doesn't want to be tied at the hip. I suspect that might change though once she finds The One. I remember feeling like that too before I met my bf, and we were actually long distance for a while. Couldn't even imagine that now though. Anyway, I can't see why guys wouldn't want to date Becca. She is (IMO) beautiful, down to earth and funny. That's most men's dream woman basically, though her decision to save sex for marriage might be an issue for some obviously. JMO.

Becca was only mean to Jubilee one time, the night everyone seemed to have an issue with her for some reason, and she's said herself that's her biggest regret from the show. Jubilee didn't seem to have any hard feelings towards Becca, since I saw her commenting on Becca's SM a lot at one point.

As for Becca's friendships, her and Tanya are legit besties. Tanya co-hosts her podcast and it sounds like they talk or hang out pretty much every day. Tanya is very needy and Becca is the opposite, but it seems to work for them. Everyone makes fun of Tanya (including the three producers of the podcast) because she's so unintentionally hilarious. That's why everyone loves her though and she can laugh at herself, so I don't see the issue. She's a gem IMO. I don't know if you ever watch her IG stories, but she's often fawning over Becca in them and has literally started crying on the podcast when talking about how great a friend she is. Becca obviously hangs out the most with her because they used to live in the same building and still live in the same neighbourhood, but she's also still close with her high school bestie Laura and JoJo, they just live far away so they don't get to hang out often. Here's just a few of her other LA friends. There's also Crystal who she was already friends with before going on the show, when she was still living in San Diego. As far as Bachelor people go, she sometimes hangs out with Ashley I. as well as Sharleen whenever she's in LA or Becca's in NY. She also has her two younger sisters living with her, so she has two built-in besties always around. I personally don't think she's lacking in the friendship department. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:21 pm

Well idk too much about all the behind the scenes machinations with Becca and this is jmo but I can’t help other than like the girl and root for her myself. She has her downfalls, like everyone, but overall she’s incredibly self-aware, overall nice/kind, funny and seems like a good friend imo. Right now so many chicks from this show are at Coachella, dressed like out of control 12 year olds, sucking on lollis (so likely rolling on something) and editing out their arms and elbow creases to look skinnier. Nothing wrong with that but I prefer Becca a million times to all that in terms of Bach Nation girls.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:05 pm

I liked Becca during Farmer's season when she seemed real. Now, I don't even know who she is with all the enhancements and look at me posts. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:09 pm

Speaking of filters which take off unwanted pounds, have ya'll seen the daily mail pics of Becca and JoJo in Tulum last month. ahem. I guess the paps don't use filters?  It's hard to even recognize them.  To me, Becca looks different in almost every pic. I don't even know what she really looks like, it's so confusing. laugh out loud

Sorry, I should have posted link. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5534603/JoJo-Fletcher-Becca-Tilley-set-pulses-racing-Tulum.html

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Hmm. Maybe it’s just me, but I personally strongly dislike women negatively speaking about other women when it comes to their weight. IMO, that’s why there are so many people in this world that self harm or hate themselves. Sad, IMO.

I don’t see any unwanted pounds on either of them. They look great and I would bet most would agree, IMO. They’re not perfect, but they’re in great shape, IMO. It’s no secret that when professional photos are done, professional make up and photoshop can and will be used. Photoshop can also be used on IG posts. It’s expected from women in this franchise.

Since this is the Becca thread, I’d like to keep it on Becca and state that while I find her incredibly immature at times, I think she’s kind and has a wonderful heart. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 pm

I was not complaining so much about her weight as I was about how she uses so many filters to make herself look different. The botox, extensions, heavy makeup, it's all a bit much, imo. And since someone else mentioned the girls at Coachella doing that (but not Becca)... it was hard not to mention this.

As far as kind, idk? She makes fun of every girl she's with whether it's jojo, ali grant, tanya, whoever. And she just called her fans "jerks". I know she's "joking" but I can only imagine how she would react if it were reversed. jmo. Like I said, not a fan anymore.

Last edited by SFoster on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:32 pm

^ Those pics of Becca and JoJo are what literally everyone would look like on a beach in a bikini sans makeup in broad day light. Even literal models wouldn’t typically look flattering in those circumstances. They look perfectly fine (and still likely better looking than the average person.) I would argue that the majority of women ensure that they look their very best when they post photos on social media or go to special events. It’s not exclusive to a handful of people.

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Never been a fan.

She has always annoyed me and still does.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 16 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler