SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 17 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:40 pm

@SFoster you said “unwanted pounds” which means their weight, IMO.

I find Becca to be very immature and insecure at times, but I do think she’s kind. I’ve seen countless former contestants or even former recent leads from this show be rude and mean, whether it’s on social media or filming a show. It happens. No one is perfect. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:42 pm

I feel like this anti Becca/Robert analysis is always going on whenever I come in this thread. I really don’t think there’s anything to it. I think it all gets looked into more deeply than it really is. As far as I’m concerned, Becca is no different and/or worse than the average bachelor socialite. In fact, I’d say she’s doing better since she stands firm in not being apart of BIP for her own personal beliefs (just as she stands firm in waiting for marriage, not kissing Chris on that first date, whatever else.)

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:43 pm

SFoster wrote:I was not complaining so much about her weight as I was about how she uses so many filters to make herself look different. The botox, extensions, heavy makeup, it's all a bit much, imo. And since someone else mentioned the girls at Coachella doing that (but not Becca)... it was hard not to mention this.

As far as kind, idk?  She makes fun of every girl she's with whether it's jojo, ali grant, tanya, whoever. And she just called her fans "jerks".  I know she's "joking" but I can only imagine how she would react if it were reversed. jmo. Like I said, not a fan anymore.

Seeing as she's never taken herself seriously (the main reason I like her), I don't think she has any problem with her friends poking fun at her. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@SFoster you said “unwanted pounds” which means their weight, IMO.

I find Becca to be very immature and insecure at times, but I do think she’s kind. I’ve seen countless former contestants or even former recent leads from this show be rude and mean, whether it’s on social media or filming a show. It happens. No one is perfect. All JMO

That's because Alanna made a comment about the girls at Coachella slimming their bodies with filters, but that Becca doesn't do that. I guess I should have made the comment directly to her comment. Sorry.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:02 pm

I done care what they all do with filters and photoshopping laugh out loud I just like that Becca pokes fun at herself eating pop tarts and enjoying those more than her abs and going for walks in furry hats instead of trying to be “cool.” She is easy going and relatable to me so I like her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:05 pm

She is desperately seeking attention, imho. We don't need to know every time you eat a pop tart or your obsession with Derek and Mer. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm

SFoster wrote:
mindless wrote:
SFoster wrote:I was not complaining so much about her weight as I was about how she uses so many filters to make herself look different. The botox, extensions, heavy makeup, it's all a bit much, imo. And since someone else mentioned the girls at Coachella doing that (but not Becca)... it was hard not to mention this.

As far as kind, idk?  She makes fun of every girl she's with whether it's jojo, ali grant, tanya, whoever. And she just called her fans "jerks".  I know she's "joking" but I can only imagine how she would react if it were reversed. jmo. Like I said, not a fan anymore.

Seeing as she's never taken herself seriously (the main reason I like her), I don't think she has any problem with her friends poking fun at her. JMOAA.

Maybe she does mind, which is why they don't poke fun at her. At least, I haven't seen them do so, but I don't follow any of them except Tanya. Tanya doesn't poke fun at Becca. I find Becca to be sensitive, which is fine. Plenty of people are sensitive. I just find her annoying. Like she can dish it out but maybe not take it.

It's interesting how different people's perception of the same person can be. She pokes fun at herself pretty much 24/7. IMO it's hard to make fun of someone who's self-aware enough to do it themselves. I mean she just posted an IG story of herself doing a bikini shoot at Coachella last year and pointed out her abs disappearing after that. And then posted someone's reply saying it's the buttered pop tarts and agreed with it. She may get fillers and slap on makeup and post pics of herself in flattering angles like the best of them, but it's not like she's trying to create some fake image of perfection. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:08 pm

IDK She has either had so much facial enhancements done or photo filtering etc done, that she is hardly recognizable and is looking more and more plastic daily IMO. I don't know how anyone can relate to that, unless they are into facial reconstruction. 
JMO  She actually looks like she could crack on some of her IG photos or is going to scare a small child.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:20 pm

I don't think she's had anything done except botox and lip fillers, which she's admitted herself. You can see her bare-faced in this (unfortunate) makeup tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5whcx-VF_kc

Someone told her to chill with the botox in the comments and her reply was "Haha. I do Botox but didn’t have any when i did this video, so I guess I just have a naturally frozen face?! (upside smilie face)"
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:46 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhXU3VYHTVP/

Is this her real face now or filters? I can't tell.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:41 am

@Mommyof2 It looks very natural for Priscilla Presley.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:44 am

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BhXU3VYHTVP/

Is this her real face now or filters?  I can't tell.  

Or how about this one? https://www.instagram.com/p/BfpTzyXnBx4/?taken-by=beccatilley (Notice the toy kitchen in the background courtesy of filter gone awry laugh out loud )

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler