SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:hayleykiyokoalcroft@hayleykiyoko @beccatilley Elas ja se conheciam  #hayleykiyoko #lesbianjesus

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjS3T3EH-O4/

Elas ja se conheciam = They already knew each other

Bing Translator

It sounds like it's an old pic the poster found on Twitter.

The pic is from Hayley's album release party, which was in early April. The other two girls are also friends of Becca.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Pirouette Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:02 pm

I sense that something is going on and Becca is trying to figure it out.
Seeing pictures and insta video with Kiyoko makes me think it’s more than friendship. They are quite touchy feely, and I find odd all the extra efforts Becca has been putting in this relationship. She doesn’t usually literally go the extra mile for anyone. She is rather passive regarding relationships and even friendship. Something seems different with this one. It’s the first time I see Becca holding hands on a picture.
A few days ago she quoted on her insta story a line from RM Drake mentioning « patience » and « chaos in your heart ». I took it as Becca trying to figure out (once again) where her feelings stand. This with the « never say never » during her podcast, I don’t know whether she’s considering a new kind of relationship or getting back with her ex.
She had previously played the coy games at the beginning of her relationship with Robert. Just wondering if history is repeating itself with this one.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:35 pm

If Becca was gay, it would 10000% make sense and explain so much about her hang ups with men and dating in the past. Wonder if her inner circle knows or suspects something.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:22 pm

:thud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:32 am

I didn’t get a gay vibe from Becca during her bachelor stints.
At that time, she was still a lot into this Dez guy and had he reciprocated her feelings, I bet she would have been married to him with kids now. During Chris’ season she had her walls up so high that she didn’t have enough time to let herself totally fall. With Ben, she went into his season being attracted to him, but it was clearly not reciprocated. Then she had this kind of slow to bloom relationship with Robert going nowhere. She may also possibly have tried to start something with Dean. So she did show interest in guys in the past. But I honestly wonder whether living in LA and surrounded by people in the entertainment/show-business/media field got her to follow a different path... It’s only during these past few months that I noticed something different. She has been unusually quiet on SM lately...All IMO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:34 pm

I think she is simply a confused young lady, period and not necessarily sexually. I don’t mean that as a slam because I believe a lot go through periods of life confused and meandering. I do think this has been going on fo a while now and could benefit with therapy or life coaching. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:44 pm

Maybe I'm just desperate for things to sleuth, but my spidey senses are tingling again, can't be helped. Hayley's on a tour break and Becca's been super quiet again. I did see her in Hayley's IG story on Monday. They were having dinner with some of Hayley's friends (didn't recognise any of them) and Becca was sitting next to her laughing at the discussion. She posted some stories on Tuesday when she was doing stuff with Ali, but since then nothing. I have no idea what she did on the 4th and she wasn't with Tanya. There was also no podcast this week, supposedly because of the holiday, even though they usually record on Mondays. Then today Hayley posted some stories of what looked like a mini-vacation and it seemed like she was cuddling with someone on the bed watching the sunrise. Could be anyone ofc, but just saying.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:01 am

I was curious and checked Hayley Kiyoko’s instagram stories today. She definitely is on a romantic date in the desert with someone she doesn’t show. Sunrise and sunset views. As to Becca, she hasn’t posted stories for a long time and this is unusual. I checked all her regular friends’ stories and she was with neither of them. As if she disappeared or is hiding somewhere.
Also I noticed Becca liked posts at the same time Hayley posted stories during the day. So Instagram activity at the same time.
LOL it looks like they have their own safe house visit.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:51 am

So Tanya kind of confirmed Becca's out of town. She was thanking the podcast listeners for Fecca, the cardboard cutout of Becca they sent her a while back for when the real things away, and she said it's been keeping her company this week. I guess Becca could be in Florida or Louisiana with her family, but she usually posts stories when she's there. Why the deafening silence?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:16 am

Would have never pieced this together without this thread but it definitely feels like something is up. I hope she finds her happy, she’s always seemed a bit lost to me, not in a bad way, just in a way that you have to figure yourself out before you can really love someone else.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out, thanks for the updates!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:59 am

Thanks for all the sleuthing! It will be interesting to see what happens next. If they were just friends, she would be posting on SM more often. Her behaviour or lack of SM is an indication to me she is hiding something.

Whatever the case, she should always be true to herself, and not worry about pretending to be someone she's not. Having said that, that is one of the things I always felt about Becca, she tries to be the "in crowd" all the time, trying to fit in, trying to be BFF with the most popular. Maybe this answers a lot of those suspicious as to why she is like that, JMHO of course.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:13 pm

I wouldn't have thought it before but some posts have me wondering. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler