SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by suzq Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:08 pm

I agree. I much prefer someone saying they don't know something rather than acting like they do.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:07 pm

Sprite wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Chgohighlife I agree my bar is high. Just like Jefferson Starship/airplane, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd or Jethro Tull are not a person. .
Sorry most of these people are extremely lucky simpletons Imo. Especially if you have to pretend u know bulllchit when in reality u don’t know jack chit. They open mouths and expel loads of it. IMO.  Say nothing and people might think you are a fool.  Open mouth and prove it.

@Kashathediva
My point is - not knowing who a certain rock band from the 70’s (when you were born in the late 80’s or early 90’s) does NOT make anyone a fool, IMO. If that were true, how many older people would be fools due to their ignorance about current bands or singers, not to mention ignorance of other genres. There are Rock fans who know virtually nothing about Jazz, Rock n Roll enthusiasts who know little about Country, etc., etc. IMO there are some topics that are more a mastery of trivia than a barometer for brilliance. 70’s Rock Stars fit neatly into that category, IMO.

I don't think the issue was her not knowing bands that predate her birth, it is pretending knowing vs. just admitting that "I don't know".

How was she pretending anything? Lynyrd Skynyrd was on stage when she filmed said IG story. She literally said "Lynyrd Skynyrd is playing right now" then asked Ben who was sitting next to her "Which do you prefer, Lynard or Skynard?" while smirking at the camera. Ben replied, also stifling a smirk "I think Lynard is the popular choice but I'm more of a Skynard guy myself, I like his edge". Then Becca was like "Ohh, what is he wearing tonight?" and Ben replied, smiling, "Plaid". That's just Becca's humour and completely harmless. She wouldn't have even filmed said conversation unless it was a joke. And if I, a 32-year-old European, know who Lynyrd Skynyrd is (and have since I was a kid), I doubt anyone who grew up in the American South has managed to avoid them. dizzy JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:22 pm

Thank u for enlightening us on the entire story.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:22 pm

mindless wrote:Becca's back from Vegas.
Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 43 Screen12
My SC.

ETA: Becca's podcast made it to the second round of voting on People's Choice Awards! Only four competitors to beat now. cheerleader They already knocked out the likes of Oprah, Alec Baldwin and Dax Shepard. Never underestimate Scrubbing In listeners. laugh out loud

That's amazing! Good for them! I've never listened to any of their podcasts (rarely listen to anyone's), what do they talk about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:20 pm

mindless wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Chgohighlife I agree my bar is high. Just like Jefferson Starship/airplane, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd or Jethro Tull are not a person. .
Sorry most of these people are extremely lucky simpletons Imo. Especially if you have to pretend u know bulllchit when in reality u don’t know jack chit. They open mouths and expel loads of it. IMO.  Say nothing and people might think you are a fool.  Open mouth and prove it.

@Kashathediva
My point is - not knowing who a certain rock band from the 70’s (when you were born in the late 80’s or early 90’s) does NOT make anyone a fool, IMO. If that were true, how many older people would be fools due to their ignorance about current bands or singers, not to mention ignorance of other genres. There are Rock fans who know virtually nothing about Jazz, Rock n Roll enthusiasts who know little about Country, etc., etc. IMO there are some topics that are more a mastery of trivia than a barometer for brilliance. 70’s Rock Stars fit neatly into that category, IMO.

I don't think the issue was her not knowing bands that predate her birth, it is pretending knowing vs. just admitting that "I don't know".

How was she pretending anything? Lynyrd Skynyrd was on stage when she filmed said IG story. She literally said "Lynyrd Skynyrd is playing right now" then asked Ben who was sitting next to her "Which do you prefer, Lynard or Skynard?" while smirking at the camera. Ben replied, also stifling a smirk "I think Lynard is the popular choice but I'm more of a Skynard guy myself, I like his edge". Then Becca was like "Ohh, what is he wearing tonight?" and Ben replied, smiling, "Plaid". That's just Becca's humour and completely harmless. She wouldn't have even filmed said conversation unless it was a joke. And if I, a 32-year-old European, know who Lynyrd Skynyrd is (and have since I was a kid), I doubt anyone who grew up in the American South has managed to avoid them. dizzy JMO.

Hallelujah! Clever and humorous millennial trivia winners. JMO LOL

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:10 pm

@GuardianAngel They talk about their lives, dating, pop culture etc., have some TV/music related guest most weeks, and give advice to and/or surprise listeners who email them. It's pretty light-hearted, but always very positive and, dare I say, even empowering.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:56 pm

@mindless to me that sounds like the viewers can get a lot out of it from many different perspectives. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:28 am

I have no idea where this pic is originally from, but that's Hayley's parents and brother, and Becca: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoPggryneyT/
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:04 am

So cute!!! Wishing them the best.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:16 pm

They had a little getaway again. Figured as much since Becca was MIA all weekend.

Becca's new IG post.
Hayley's IG stories from the weekend (2nd pic specifically).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:04 am

Becca without makeup >>

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:49 pm

It’s obvious Becca T and Hayley K are dating.
Funny how some people still comment on her Instagram pictures she should date Ben H, Colton or Dean, especially when she poses with one of them. They have no clue and a lot of her followers are going to be very surprised when Becca comes out. IMO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler