SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:55 pm

Last edited by jen689 on Fri May 20, 2022 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:05 pm

jen689 wrote:I think Becca and Hayley will at some point go their separate ways with no public acknowledgement of their relationship JMO
& that's their prerogative. Not every relationship lasts forever and putting it out there for public consumption usually makes it harder, not just from people being nasty, but from expectations of fans as well. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:30 am

I think they will be in a long run as they keep it very private just occasionally you can see them in some of their friends and sister instagram.

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:
jen689 wrote:I think Becca and Hayley will at some point go their separate ways with no public acknowledgement of their relationship JMO
& that's their prerogative. Not every relationship lasts forever and putting it out there for public consumption usually makes it harder, not just from people being nasty, but from expectations of fans as well. Jmo.

Exactly. Nothing good comes out of inviting the general public into your relationship (except money if it's what your brand is based on). Hayley's always been private about her personal life, and I don't think Becca is dying to have her fans invested in another relationship that may or may not be serious. Even if people are rooting for her, it creates unnecessary pressure and scrutiny. If they choose to enjoy their life in private then more power to them. I think they've dropped enough subtle hints to let people who care enough know what's going on, while at the same time avoiding judgment from the heteronormative crowd who won't even let their mind go there unless it's spelled out. I personally think that's smart. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:32 pm

It's National Coming Out Day today and Becca's sister posted a video with her girlfriend. Maybe it'll give Becca some courage as well. I must say I like that Becca has a great support system right there under her own roof. JMO. Someone on reddit said the other day that they've heard from a reliable source that Becca and Hayley are definitely dating and will be announcing it soon. I don't know how legit that is, but I guess we'll see. Based on SM they spent the past weekend together as well, and last night Hayley posted a pumpkin she'd carved and she was clearly at Becca's.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:36 pm

No one should have to live their life pretending to be someone they are not. Whether it's for privacy reasons, or making sure they were serious about each other, I think they should be free to do whatever they want without having to explain anything. They are both well known, I'm sure Becca would help others who are in that situation if they did announce that they are a couple. They should IMO continue living their life, posting as many pics together as they want, without hiding.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:55 pm

I am distantly related via marriage to gay identical twins. I think environment and social factors may make it easier for certain people to live the life they desire, but I certainly don’t think it is the impetus of it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am distantly related via marriage to gay identical twins. I think environment and social factors may make it easier for certain people to live the life they desire, but I certainly don’t think it is the impetus of it.

We've learned so much about genetics and how genes are expressed. Most of us learned our genes were 100% responsible for our personal traits - blue eyes, height, hair color, etc. Science now says epigentics is responsible for gene expressions, as well. This explains how two identical twins could have different sexual orientation.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_expres​sion(I studied biochemistry many decades ago!)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:53 pm

Pirouette wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Pirouette wrote:What are the odds that out of 5 children in the Tilley family, 2 of them are queers after living in LA for about 2 years? Their parents must be wondering about the influence of social environment I guess. Legit question IMO.

Queers? Really? This post should be edited or removed, JMO.

What’s the problem?

I see it as a offensive name that was used way back before we learned more facts about why others choose to live their lives with the same sex partner. . I hope that most people understand the reasons why people are coming out more and are accepted just like any other person. I think there are clearly more appropriate names to be used . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Queer is definitely an offensive slur, that's been recently reclaimed by many people in the LGBT community. I wouldn't use it to describe gay or bisexual women, unless that it how they choose to label themselves. It just has way too many negative connotations, due to its origins and past usage, and there isn't even agreement within the LGBT community whether or not it is acceptable. Like @whit90 said, there are many more appropriate and respectful words that can be used in its place. 

Although one can argue that questioning whether LA made two women gay is lacking in respect and appropriateness already. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Or perhaps the parents are just hoping their children are happy. Why would they wonder about anything?? I don't know about Becca's siblings, but she seems like a level headed, well rounded person, it looks like her parents have no reason to wonder anything about her, just be proud of her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:36 pm

Yesterday while watching a predominant news channel the term gender queer was used. It is an appropriate term to describe the spectrum it was referencing.
regardless, if there are objections to a post, mods have posted ad nauseum about reporting the post vs members playing mod or shaming the posting member.
So over kindergarten.  No one wanted to deal with it, neither do I.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler