SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:12 pm

I don't follow her and know only what I read here, however in the earlier days after her season with Chris, her tweets with underlying messages were annoying to me. It was like trying to figure out a puzzle. She did that many times with Robert.

We picked up on her wanting to go on Ben's season with several clues plus the infamous tweet to Millsy to 'call her asap" and her tweets claiming to be fasting right before filming and trying on clothes asking for freebee's. It appeared desperate to me. I know for a fact she was considered and Ben was asked if he would want her on the show. She could have kept it private and not tweet puzzle tweets while she was gunning for a spot.

She tweeted out something about JoJo, jeans, and JoJo not responding to her, when she very well knew JoJo was away at a very elaborate and private wedding out of the country? So many people were tagging JoJo to contact Becca. Those are just examples of the top of my head without searching for the exact info.

She makes no difference in my life, I can take her or leave her. If she hasn't done any enhancements on her face, then IMHO a softer make up look would suit her. She looks harsh with make up on compared to no make up. Also IMHO she shouldn't care what anyone thinks of her, she needs to like herself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Yes, she was considered to go on Ben's season, and Ben himself said on last week's podcast that he asked her to come on his season since they'd been talking on the phone/texting and he was interested in her. He said Becca asked him if it was worth it and he said yes, please come on the show. (He brought up the topic BTW.) She said she was still thinking "What the hell am I doing?" on the first night despite knowing Ben wanted her there and figured she had a disadvantage rather than an advantage since everyone else was fresh and she was old news. But it's not like it was in vain since they're still friends and she found (friendship) love with JoJo. In any case, that was 3 years ago and she hasn't been back since despite all the BIP's and WG, unlike most others including Ben himself. Ancient history frankly IMO. The JoJo thing is ancient history as well, not that it was ever a thing since JoJo clearly didn't mind and they've remained besties for the past 3 years. For the past year or so Becca's been very low-key and just living her life.

Anyway, since I'm sick of this "Becca looks so drastically different" topic, I whipped up a couple of comparisons. Excuse the horrible picture quality back in the day.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 49 Compar10
Left: 2014, Right: last month

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 49 Compar11
Left: this month, Right: 2013

All pics are from her IG. The only differences I can detect are her top lip and the distance of the camera (selfie vs. picture taken by someone else). I would hardly call her unrecognisable.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:14 am

IMO, *edit* she’s just made up and touched up like all the rest only with better results.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:26 pm

I am so curious about what's going on with Becca and Hayley. Since Hayley came back from Europe two weeks ago, they've been together pretty much constantly, and that's just based on what they or their friends have posted, who knows when they're quiet. There have been dinners and parties and celebrations with friends from both sides, playing arcade games which they both posted about (rare), a concert, Thanksgiving, and earlier this week they went to the Foray holiday gala together. Becca also posted this picture from the gala on her IG stories, but the sides of it were cropped so you couldn't see Hayley's hand placement. :gotcha:  
Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 49 2018-111
my sc

In other news, I came by this video today of a panel discussion Becca and her manager Ali were part of back in August. It's about influencer campaigns and it was pretty interesting. At one point Ali pretty much confirmed Becca gets 10-15k per sponsored post, so that's what, half a million if she posts just one ad per week? Good on you, Becs! She also mentioned she's launching a capsule collection with a swimwear line.

mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:47 pm

@mindless While many, if not most, of us don't care about Becca's sexual orientation, I keep thinking "don't bite the hand that feeds you". Meaning if she came out and made a statement, then more fuss and attention could result and could negatively impact her influencing business. But by posting real and authentic content, she leaves viewers guessing and coming to their own conclusions. Not as in your face but still honest.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:23 am

So at the end of yesterday's podcast, Becca revealed that she's moving to Studio City which is where Tanya moved a while back. She's been trying to get Becca to follow since she's been looking for a place as well, but Becca didn't seem very enthusiastic previously. Anyway, she said she's moving to a townhouse without her sisters, and then it evolved into a conversation with producer Amy about everything that's wrong with Becca's current apartment: awful bathrooms, no AC or laundry unit. Then Hayley tweeted, also yesterday, about how she's made it because she's finally going to have laundry and central AC. Are they moving in together?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzyluv Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:11 am

It seems like it if that’s the case they are more serious than I though. Good for them as long as they are happy

Jazzyluv

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:18 am

@mindless good catch. Sounds like it to me.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:37 pm

@mindless great sleuthing.

Has Becca lived with her sisters all this time? I sort of remember that she did awhile back, but I don't recall exactly.

How far of a move is it going to be for her?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:56 pm

@GuardianAngel She's been living with her sisters for almost two years now, since she moved to her current apartment. It's in Brentwood as was her previous place, so about a 30-40 minute drive from where she's moving. I think Hayley lives/lived in Santa Monica, which is right next to Brentwood, so I was surprised Becca was willing to move so far away until I read that tweet. I guess it doesn't matter if she's coming with.

In other news, Hayley went to NYC yesterday for the Billboard Women in Music event which is tomorrow. She'll be presented with the rising star award. Becca was still in LA yesterday visiting her new place with Tanya, but she posted an IG story just now from NYC as well.

ETA: Seems Hayley performed at the Ally Coalition Talent show tonight with Taylor Swift. No biggie. Becca posted vids.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:57 am

That acoustic performance of Delicate with Taylor Swift and Hayley.. ugh, what I would have paid to see that live laugh out loud that song is my fav!

Becca is living the good life right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:18 pm

@mindless Thanks for the update. I thought she lived with her sisters during ChrisS season, but it doesn't much matter. That's not to far from where she is. It sounds like they are taking the next step as IMHO they should!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler