SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Amanda is writing a book laugh out loud

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-amanda-stanton-writing-memoir-it-feels-good-stick-yourself-87032?amp

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 13 Eb97c9
Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 13 9zt107Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 13 XgicucAmanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 13 Oaw2uvAmanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 13 2pqw5k8Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 13 30szzauAmanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 13 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:12 pm

Is that after she learns how to read or after she learns how to write? (sorry I can't help it)
This woman is totally nuts. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 13 3806527698 bugger off Bachelor nation guys, she's done with you all! You're all not normal. She wants normal, similar to her life. Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 13 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 13 DJfJo5PU8AA5dOI
Bachelor in Paradise‏@BachParadise
Fun Fact: Barbie and Ken don't always smile.
#BachelorInParadise
Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:01 am

She is delusional. What is she going to write about if it will only positively cover her relationship with Josh and Robby? What about Ben?

If she is done with the franchise, how will she be selling her kids clothing line and the book? Need to keep those SM numbers up girly so you can shill your cr*p. You are getting less relevant by the minute....although she did leave herself an out:

"Right now I'm so done dating in Bachelor Nation"

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-amanda-stanton-writing-memoir-it-feels-good-stick-yourself-87032?amp

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:06 am

She's delusional. And is that shade at Andi?:
"At the end of the day, my book is going to be more positive than some tell-all trashing people"

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Didn't watch but any info on why they went away together a few weeks ago?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Millsy said in yesterday's podcast that he wants to bring (cast) Amanda back for Arie's season.....because she reminds him of Emily. I hope Amanda stays home and does not go back for her 4th show. Suspect
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:37 pm

I hope someone starts a GOFUNDME for a brain transplant before that happens. DUH will need that in order to refuse a fourth attempt at the show. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Seabear wrote:Millsy said in yesterday's podcast that he wants to bring (cast) Amanda back for Arie's season.....because she reminds him of Emily. I hope Amanda stays home and does not go back for her 4th show. Suspect
JMO

Please No! She is nothing like Emily! Please I do not need to see her on my screen a 4th time. Especially as you know they would make Arie keep her around. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:12 pm

No! I was hoping to get away from these current shillers. Didn't Amanda say she wouldn't go on another show?
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Seabear wrote:Millsy said in yesterday's podcast that he wants to bring (cast) Amanda back for Arie's season.....because she reminds him of Emily. I hope Amanda stays home and does not go back for her 4th show. Suspect
JMO

I said this a as soon as Arie was announced...she is trying to be Emily 2.0...and I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up on Arie's season.

Even if he doesn't want her, they would make him keep her just because of the whole Emily thing...and if that happened, then I wouldn't be surprised if they set her up in position for the next lead. Heaven help me. She is a willing puppet and will do what ever they tell her. That way she stays in the spotlight to shill a few more years. If she is the Bette, it could go on and on. Lord have mercy on us.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

+77
Chgohighlife
casjacknick
ReneeM
bleuberry
BowenAnderson